Your Perfect Day Wedding Flowers

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Typical Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Typical Price

Your Perfect Day Wedding Flowers is an accomplished florist located in Tampa, Florida. They create a delightful assortment of floral arrangements to suit every love story. With over 20 years of experience as an event coordinator and floral expert, Lisa Lorenz provides an array of designs that strive to amaze and enchant every happy couple.

Your Perfect Day Wedding Flowers prides themselves on working with the freshest flowers for every arrangement. Crafting bouquets from their home-based operation, this business sources both natural and artificial flowers from an assortment of trusted suppliers. They ensure that you and your partner are satisfied with the quality of the flowers before making your wedding creation. Whether you're seeking boutonnieres, corsages, floral centerpieces, single flowers, flower baskets, or pergola decorations, Your Perfect Day Wedding Flowers will provide you with what you desire. Additionally, this company provides other services, including:

• Clean up
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Set up

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$45

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

Kendall E. Married on 12/16/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Winter perfection

Lisa was absolutely fabulous and truly helped me bring what I had envisioned for our wedding day to life within our budget! They were truly magnificent and I would recommend Lisa and her team tenfold! She even came through as a huge help with last minute changes :)

Your Perfect Day Wedding Flowers's reply:

It was so wonderful working with you. It was my absolute pleasure creating your wedding flowers. Looking forward to seeing your beautiful face with your flowers.
    Leia B. Married on 12/11/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Wonderful experience!

I got married on 12/11/22 and had my bouquets and flowers for my cake from Your Perfect Day. I decided to go with them because they were a recommended vendor for Knotted Roots and I can see why. We did all the planning through email which was very convenient since I work nights and live over an hour away from the shop. I was nervous doing it through email but I sent her inspiration pictures and she delivered exactly what I wanted! The flowers were all fresh and beautiful and were delivered to the venue with plenty of time. 10/10, 5 stars would recommend!

Your Perfect Day Wedding Flowers's reply:

Ty for the very kind words. It was my pleasure to do your wedding flowers. You made my job fun and easy with such a great platte of colors to work with.
  • illustration stars

Your Perfect Day Wedding Flowers 1
Exclusive
Your Perfect Day Wedding Flowers 2
Gift

Free matching throw bouquet with purchase of bridal bouquet.

Pricing

Team

Lisa  Lorenz
Lisa Lorenz
Owner and Lead Designer

I have worked with wedding flowers for 20 years. I have been the go-to for wedding flowers for my extended family and friends. I have five daughters so that list is large.

This is my second career, I retired from the banking and finance industry. Now in the second half of my life, I get to do what makes me the happiest and fulfilling. I am a home bases business so; I don鈥檛 have the overhead that a retail location would. So, with that I can pass the savings on to you.

Each and every bride is special to is, you are not just a client, you are a friend.

Sara
Sara
Designer/Set Up

Sara is one of Lisa's daughters and just like her mother she has the gift of floral design and very handy on a ladder for those tall pieces. She is a ful time nurse so flowers are her way to relax.

Taylor Lorenz
Taylor Lorenz
Set-up and Flower Prep

Taylor is Lisa's youngest daughter,with a love of flowers as well. She is young artist who brings a fresh and young perspective to design.

Spartan Manor
路 Hotel Weddings

Tampa Tampa, FL, 33602
713-201-8116

M-F 9am-9pm Sat 11am-7pm
Location of (Your Perfect Day Wedding Flowers)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding