Your Perfect Day Wedding Flowers

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Typical Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Typical Price

Your Perfect Day Wedding Flowers is an accomplished florist located in Tampa, Florida. They create a delightful assortment of floral arrangements to suit every love story. With over 20 years of experience as an event coordinator and floral expert, Lisa Lorenz provides an array of designs that strive to amaze and enchant every happy couple.

Your Perfect Day Wedding Flowers prides themselves on working with the freshest flowers for every arrangement. Crafting bouquets from their home-based operation, this business sources both real and artificial flowers from an assortment of trusted suppliers. They ensure that you and your partner are satisfied with the quality of the flowers before making your wedding creation. Whether you're seeking boutonnieres, corsages, floral centerpieces, single flowers, flower baskets, or pergola decorations, Your Perfect Day WeddING Flowers will provide you with what you desire. Additionally, this company provides other services, including:

• Clean up
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Set up

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$8

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$30

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Lisa D. Married on 08/21/2021

She saved my wedding!!!

Lisa was completely professional and proficient. We lost our venue at the last minute and she came up with a new one within the day. Everything was gorgeous. She went above and beyond to make sure everyone was on the same page. Hire Her!!!

Your Perfect Day Wedding Flowers's reply:

It was absolutely my pleasure. You were a beautiful couple. Wishing a lifetime of happiness to you both.
  • Nimisha
    Nimisha R. Married on 07/31/2021

Friendly service and lovely flowers

Lisa was very flexible with my needs and helped design a beautiful bouquet for myself and my bridesmaid within my budget. Would definitely recommend her to my friends and family.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Your Perfect Day Wedding Flowers 1
Exclusive
Your Perfect Day Wedding Flowers 2
Discount

Big Thank You !!

Happy to give this discount to all military past and present as as well as any first responder.

Your Perfect Day Wedding Flowers 3
Gift

Free matching throw bouquet with purchase of bridal bouquet.

Pricing

Your Perfect Day Wedding Flowers Price Rates

Team

Lisa  Lorenz
Lisa Lorenz
Owner and Lead Designer

I have worked with wedding flowers for 20 years. I have been the go-to for wedding flowers for my extended family and friends. I have five daughters so that list is large.

This is my second career, I retired from the banking and finance industry. Now in the second half of my life, I get to do what makes me the happiest and fulfilling. I am a home bases business so; I don’t have the overhead that a retail location would. So, with that I can pass the savings on to you.

Kat  Clements
Kat Clements
Designer

Kat has been artist for most of her life was the owner of a pottery and art studio for several years. She is very talanted,cretive and energetic. She has been part of our team since 2018. You will adore her,

Sara Vandersloot
Sara Vandersloot
Designer/Set Up

Sara is one of Lisa's daughters and just like her mother she has the gift of floral design and very handy on a ladder for those tall pieces. She is a ful time nurse so flowers are her way to relax.

Tampa Tampa, FL, 33602
727-330-3078
713-201-8116

M-F 9am-9pm Sat 11am-7pm
Location of (Your Perfect Day Wedding Flowers)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding