By The Bay Floral

Saint Petersburg, FL View map Visit website

$1,500 Typical Price

Located in Saint Petersburg, Florida, By The Bay Floral is a wedding and event florist specializing in custom arrangements and decor. Owner and designer Heather Bay has more than 15 years of experience in crafting blooms into her creations. This highly skilled florist is keen to make your vision a reality for your important day.

By appointment only, By The Bay Floral offers to create unique floral designs for your wedding festivities. Heather has a wealth of knowledge in a variety of floral styles and she will happily create romantic, rustic, contemporary, or classic arrangements. This florist will create, deliver, and set up your blooms at venues within the Tampa Bay area and neighboring counties. From bouquets to aisle decor and from centerpieces to flower crowns, these florals are sure to find a place at the heart of your celebration.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$185

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12.50

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals
Non-Floral

Melissa S. Married on 06/18/2021

Beautiful florals & easy to work with

When we had to cancel our original wedding and plan an entirely new wedding in 3 months, things were pretty stressful. Luckily our wedding planner helped us to find Heather. We were planning a destination wedding in St. Pete and Heather graciously agreed to meet with us via video conference. Through this meeting I was able to show her some ideas I had for our florals and Heather walked us through various flowers and arrangements that would fit with what we were looking for. Then just a couple weeks before the wedding, Heather was once again incredibly flexible and helpful when I wanted to add more arrangements to the wedding. On the day of the wedding, Heather arrived to my hotel room with my bouquet and bridesmaids’ bouquets and I was stunned! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Our guests continuously raved about how beautiful all of the arrangements were and how the flowers were just absolutely amazing. Heather was an absolute dream to work with and her work is definitely stunning. We were so lucky to have been able to work with her and would definitely work with her again!

By The Bay Floral's reply:

Thank You so much for letting us be a part of your Very special day and you were a dream to work with!!!
    We all wish you both a Happily Ever After Life Together!!!
    Lindsay Married on 04/02/2021

Incredible.

Heather is hands down the absolute best you could ever ask for. She will bring your ideas and dreams to life. She is so kind and wonderful as a person that she makes the whole experience fun and effortless. I can’t imagine doing a wedding without her. She is simply put, incredible.

By The Bay Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsay! I absolutely loved working with you and your fiancé… Now groom ;-) your vision for your centerpieces was a dream to make and I am so thankful that I got to be part of your special day.
    Katie K. Married on 03/20/2021

The absolute best

Heather is the most creative, professional, and down right talented florist out there!! She is not only an absolute pleasure to work with, but she is affordable and can give you the vision of your dreams without breaking the bank! So many guests complimented how beautiful the flowers were for the bridal party, the decor, and the cake for my wedding! I have several friends that have booked her since seeing her work at my event. 10/10 times recommend 5 million stars. Start your floral search with By the Bay Floral!

By The Bay Floral's reply:

Thank you so much!!!! You know I love you both and your family too!!!!
    Thank You for letting me be a small part of your Big Day!!!

2140 9th Avenue N Saint Petersburg, FL, 33713
Location of (By The Bay Floral)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding