Fluidbloom Designs

San Luis Obispo, CA View map

$5,000 Typical Price

We are Fluidbloom Designs, a wildly creative, distinct and heart-centered floral design company. Your wedding flowers have the capacity to tell your story and it’s our job to interpret your vibe into an impactful design. For a decade owner and lead designer, Nikki Caldwell worked with various florists throughout California before founding Fluidbloom in 2009. Her broad experiences in the floral industry with different styles, people, processes and product have helped her refine her art. Although she has her own style and aesthetic, Fluidbloom’s drive is to express YOU. We enjoy the diversity of people and your own personal jam and love bringing it to life. This is our greatest joy, merging our love for authentic human connection and creating floral artistry. We are full service from planning to installing and always like to understand the whole picture of your event in order to create a cohesive, seamless, beautiful and meaningful product for you on your wedding day.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

• Sarah R.
    Sarah Married on 10/30/2021

Can you say Stunning?!

Wow.
    That is all I have to say about Nikki's work is WOW. Fluidbloom couldn't have conceptualized our vision any more perfectly than Nikki did. She took the vibe we discussed and absolutely ran with it. The Fall colors were exceptional and couldn't have been any more idealistic. We all know that Flowers are such a big expense when it comes to weddings, but I honestly couldn't have imagined that our wedding would have been anywhere near as magical as it was without the gorgeous arrangements Nikki put together. She is a visionary and her work is above par. Seriously love her!!
    Samantha P. Married on 08/28/2021

So glad we worked with FluidBloom!

Nikki at Fluidbloom is so great to work with and she designed such beautiful flowers and arrangements for our wedding. From the beginning she was so kind and easy to work with, and very flexible with the flower plans as my colors/flower choices changed a bit throughout the planning process. She was able to take my inspiration photos and come up with the perfect balance of the greenery and dry elements, mixed with the muted colors I wanted and it all came together so beautifully. Even though you can’t fully see what the arrangements will look like until the wedding day, based on our conversations and the proposal for the flowers/arrangements, I was confident it would turn out beautiful and it did! We received so many nice compliments from our guests about the arrangements! It’s so hard to visualize the final products, but Nikki really made all my flower dreams come true! She was so easy to work with and I felt like she cared about our wedding day. Work with Fluidbloom! Thank you, Nikki!! You are so talented!
  • Danielle
    Danielle B. Married on 06/20/2021

Our Amazing Flowers

Nikki blew my mind and exceeded all my expectations! When I saw my bouquet I cried, and all the girls cried when they saw theirs. She turned our wedding into a whimsical wonderland. Everyone commented on the tables, our head table was incredible. And don't get me started on the magical arch she created that we got to have behind us as we hand our dinner. I am so excited to see all our photos of it! We got to keep all of them and while it was hard we crammed them all in the car so that we could take them home and continue to enjoy them. The beauty and smell of each flower was just mind blowing!

Thank you Nikki for rocking it and making our day so special! If you haven't got a florist yet I 100 million percent recommend Nikki!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

28 photos · 10/10/2016
  • Nate & Sophia
    28 photos · 08/30/2015

Sarah Kathleen Sarah Kathleen Wedding Photographers

Nikki and Sarah never fail to blow me away with their creative ability with all things flowery and beautiful. They've truly made it an art, and are legit, professional artists in their field. I just adore how they can capture the personalities of their brides and grooms with the pieces they create for their clients' weddings. It just plain AWESOME. Plus, they're rockin people too. :)

Dress My Party - Party Rentals Dress My Party - Party Rentals Photo Booths

Beautiful designs! Fresh and unique designs - great floral design for weddings!

Entertainment Now DJ's & Decor Up Lighting Entertainment Now DJ's & Decor Up Lighting Wedding DJs

I have done Wedding's with "Fluidbloom Designs" and their Floral Designs are Beautiful! It does not get any better then their work! DJ Del ..Entertainment Now www.weddingdj.net

141 Suburban Rd Ste D3 San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401
Location of (Fluidbloom Designs)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding