Fluidbloom Designs Reviews

37 Reviews for Fluidbloom Designs

• Adrianne

Adrianne · Married on 11/03/2019

Breathtaking

In the past I had read the book “The Language of Flowers” and I knew right away that I wanted my wedding flowers to be based on meaning rather than sheer beauty or a color palette. I had spoken to a few floral vendors that were familiar with the story but I was by far the most impressed with Nikki’s similar story to that of the books and her yearning to make my day so special based on my request for meaning. And let me tell you, she delivered on all accounts and so much more. She was very accommodating to the changes that were made along the way and was always so quick to respond to my emails. You guys, she makes the whole process so easy and you can fully trust in her and her team. She completely brought to fruition my ideas and dreams and I will forever be grateful for Fluidbloom designs. Please, I absolutely beg of you, to have Nikki and her team bring their area of expertise and professionalism to your special day or any special event!

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Kuhlmann · Married on 11/11/2018

The most beautiful flowers!!

Fluidbloom created the most amazing bouquets, boutonnieres, and flower arrangements for our wedding in Paso Robles. Nikki was extremely professional and responsive. She was willing and able to match each bridesmaid's bouquet to the color of their dress (we had two different colors). I was absolutely blown away by her final product. We would highly recommend Fluidbloom and Nikki to any couple looking for a stylish, creative, and talented florist!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 09/08/2018

Do yourself a favor and hire Nikki for your wedding flowers immediately! I was seriously amazed at her artistry. We talked on the phone once after I sent her my pinterest board and that was all she needed to make our vision a reality. We wanted a bohemian look to our floral arrangements, with lots of textures, proteas, and greenery, but on a budget. The arrangements she came up with were so lush and full of amazing flowers and greens I had never seen before. She also brought beautiful draping to add nice touches to the altar and sweetheart table. Further, the candles and terrariums she adorned the tables with were so pretty and elegant. I had a guest comment that our florals had influenced her to change her florals for her wedding! Nikki knew how to add to our venue's natural beauty with beautiful flowers in our budget, and she was a true pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/14/2018
  • Rachell

Rachell · Married on 08/25/2018

Her arrangements brought elegance to our outdoor ranch wedding

Nikki’s flower selection was beautiful - vibrant, bright, warm and bold! I don’t know too much about flowers, so I trusted her completely and did she a fantastic job. She was able to incorporate the mother-of-the-bride’s various shapes and sizes of milk glass in a stunning cohesive way. Her arrangements brought elegance to our outdoor ranch wedding.

Sent on 01/26/2019

cassidy · Married on 07/07/2018

Nikki designed the flowers and event space for our daughters wedding on 7/7/18. She had to change the arrangements at the last minute because of a sudden heat wave. She transformed a simple space into something magical, and the flowers held up outside in 105 degrees!
    She was amazing to work with, and has the best taste. Many of our guests commented on how lovely the flowers and décor were. I haven't seen anything better in the wedding magazines! We highly recommend you hire Nikki, and trust her taste and design, she is fantastic.

Dr. Marlin and Sheri Mills

Sent on 07/13/2018

Bentley · Married on 07/07/2018

Nikki is your lady for wedding florals! Her designs are absolutely beautiful. She really took my vision and brought it to life. She is talented, creative, professional, responsive and a pleasure to work with. Be sure to check out Fluidbloom. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Kendra · Married on 04/07/2018

I cannot say better things about Nikki!! She is literally the kindest person in the whole world! She was a dream to work with and was so professional. I was FLOORED when I saw my bouquet! It was more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed of!!! I have recommended her to all my engaged friends- I just love her!! Thank you so much to Nikki and her team!!!!

Sent on 04/26/2018
  • Rene

Rene · Married on 10/14/2017

Nikki did SUCH an amazing job on the florals for our wedding. I honestly couldn't have dreamed up what she created. The bouquets, centerpieces on the tables, and the designs she put together near the ceremony were all so beautiful and unique! I gave her the colors I wanted to include and she really ran with it. I would recommend giving her slight direction but letting her work her magic because it's just that... magic! I wish I could have her designs in my house every single day. I am so thankful we booked her! Just thinking about the flowers and designs she put together make me giddy :)

Sent on 11/01/2017

Erin · Married on 09/16/2017

Nikki was amazing to work with from start to finish! Of all the florists I interviewed, Nikki came off as the most thoughtful and laid back which I absolutely loved. She truly brought our vision to life and then some and was so sweet and responsive along the way! Highly recommend her for weddings and beyond!!
    Thank you Nikki!!

Sent on 09/28/2017

morgan · Married on 08/19/2017

I am absolutely speechless with Nikki's work for my wedding. She was so incredibly easy to work with and took my few ideas and made my wedding a complete dream (and it only took 1-2 meetings!) I can't put into words how incredibly perfect my flowers were. Nikki, you are SO talented! You brought my vision (and then some) to life!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2017

Nikki was AMAZING. She created the most beautiful bouquets and center pieces for my wedding. She was really helpful with the planning and made contact easy. Being someone who knows little about flowers, I let her have free reign of flowers in our designs. I told her that I loved a couple flower types, our colors, and gave some ideas from pinterest. What she designed for us was beyond what I could have hoped for! They were beautifully designed, sturdy, fresh, and the PERFECT colors! Nikki did such an excellent job with creation and set up, she truly deserves a more than a 5 star review! In addition to professionalism and creativity, her prices were the best that we were quoted for in the area. Fluidbloom was absolutely perfect, I would recommend Nikki to any bride that wants their flower dreams to come true and know that everything will go smoothly on their special day!

Sent on 08/10/2017
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/20/2017

Nikki was a dream to work with on my Flying Caballos Ranch wedding in May 2017. She understood what I wanted and I appreciated that she worked with my budget to tell me what would have a bigger impact and what elements we didn't necessarily need. I also added on her design services and she assisted me with linen color choices and our color scheme, which was very helpful because I was having a hard time making decisions at that point! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Sara · Married on 11/19/2016

Nikki was friendly and communicative on the phone and via email, and she really seemed to get my vision, and even seemed excited by the weirdness of it. The flowers for my wedding--the bouquets, table arrangements, boutonnieres--were more than I imagined--creative and beautiful. There were succulents, artichokes, walnuts, burgundy orchids, cabbages, and fiddlehead ferns! She helped make my Jane Austen/California Harvest/ Elven Rivendell vision come to life. If you are looking for a florist that's willing to go off the beaten path and provide something unexpected yet beautiful, then I recommend you go with Fluidbloom!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Megan · Married on 10/01/2016

Nikki at Fluidbloom is hands down the best! When I told her my ideas for the flowers -- she instantly got it and immediately added to it with her thoughtful, creative and beautiful approach. The floral arrangements were stunning. I loved my bouquet and the flowers on the gazebo were so perfect. I felt like we got so much for our money and everyone was running to take flowers home after the wedding since they were gorgeous! I highly recommend Nikki and Fluidbloom!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2016

We absolutely loved working with Nikki! She is one of the sweetest people we have ever met! She was very accommodating to my husband and I, and captured everything we wanted in our flowers! The bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous and wonderfully put together. She played a huge part in making our day come together exactly how we imagined it, and more. Her floral arrangements pulled everything together flawlessly! She was very easy to work with and seemed to know exactly what I wanted without me even having to say anything at all! Nikki is an expert at what she does, and I highly recommend her to anyone who wants beautiful and perfect floral arrangements. I know that I will use Nikki for all my future floral needs! Thank you Nikki for making my day one I will never forget and for becoming such a great friend!

Sent on 08/16/2016

G · Married on 07/02/2016

Nikki was an absolute joy to work with! We wanted someone who could just run with basic information (like colors), and just handle the rest. After all, they're the pro! Nikki delivered on all accounts.
    She was both completely comfortable with running with the little direction we gave, and as sweet as can be. We had talked to some other vendors who were full of themselves and getting concerned that this is was the nature of the industry. Luckily we found Nikki! I was thankful to have found her from our first phone conversation as we ran through which arrangements she would be making--
    Nikki: "Ok, so corsages for the moms, boutonnieres, brides maids bouquets, bridal bouquet, and --"
    Me: "Actually, I'm not into holding bouquets..."
    Nikki: "Oh! Totally, then you don't have to! :) Ok, so then table arrangements and --"
    Not even missing a beat, no judgment, just loving what she does. It was SO NICE to have someone so open and happy and not trying to tell you what you should be doing!
    She was completely comfortable with picking whatever was needed to make the arrangements beautiful, and also very accommodating to ways we wanted to nudge the feel (more organic or subdued pops of color). Everyone commented on how nice the arrangements looked, tasteful and well-balanced.
    She has a great combination of talent and sweet personality. I would definitely work with her again for a future event.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Meagan · Married on 06/04/2016

Nikki made planning and creating all of the floral pieces for the ceremony and reception super easy. I felt she truly listened to what I wanted, what flowers/colors/styles I didn't want, and created beautiful pieces that everyone kept talking about. I was planning my wedding from out of state and Nikki made it easy and stress free when it came to the flowers!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/07/2016

There's so much going on when planning a big wedding and it can be very overwhelming when it comes to flowers! This is where Nikki stepped in and provided suggestions and ideas. I completely trusted Nikki and her vision and it seriously paid off! In addition to all the centerpieces and smaller arrangements, she brought in small olive trees to help breakup our ceremony and reception area (we had them both in the same location overlooking a vineyard) and put little twinkle lights in them for after the sun went down! It was absolutely breathtaking. She also draped and staged our ceremony arbor. Overall, we were thrilled with Nikki and her work and highly suggest her!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Janine · Married on 04/02/2016

Everything was absolutely stunning! Our venue was beautiful to begin with (a winery - modern/industrial Italian but with a strong element of nature) so I wanted our florist to keep it minimal and classic to keep from overpowering the venue. Plus, I prefer plants and greenery to cut flowers. Nikki really took the time to listen, understood my vision and ran with it, all for an extremely reasonable price. She is so talented - she transformed our venue into something even more beautiful! It was a wonderland of olive trees and branches, rosemary, mercury glass, gold and candles. We had so many guests complimenting us on the decor - it was perfect and the tables looked phenomenal with the candles and olive bushes. Our head table was absolutely gorgeous with the olive garland and tons of candles. Exactly as I envisioned. The ceremony in the tank room was beautiful with the olive trees next to stainless steel and concrete - so great! My bouquet was simple and elegant and my husband got a ton of compliments on his olive boutonniere. And Nikki's staff was great and super helpful - I was having trouble figuring out how to incorporate my grandpa's six-pence into my bouquet at the last minute and she grabbed it and was able to stuff it into the gold cording around my bouquet. It looked cool and it worked out perfectly! I would book Nikki and Fluidbloom again in a heart beat.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Autumn · Married on 09/12/2015

Nikki provided our flowers for our Sept. 12th wedding. I can't even begin to describe out perfect they came out. I met with her a year before...she took meticulous notes on my likes and wants and dislikes. Wrote up a proposal and met us at our venue as it got closer. I didn't have any specific thoughts on flowers. I just told her our colors and our venue an she just blew my mind. When I drove up to the site and saw my bouquet, I could hardy keep it together. It was PERFECT. More than I ever imagined. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Fluidbloom was the florist for my September wedding and Nikki and her team did an incredible job! The flowers were better than I could have imagined- from my bouquet to the aisle decor to the centerpieces I was so thrilled. Nikki met with my husband and I to really figure out what we wanted and executed it perfectly. She even picked up a bunch of jars and bottles that I'd been collecting and incorporated them perfectly into the decor. I would totally recommend Fluidbloom to any couple looking for a stellar florist!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Jasmine · Married on 04/05/2014

Nikki did an excellent job with the flowers at my wedding, they were all very beautifully done. When I met with Nikki I told her my vision and some things I wanted and didn't want, but from there I let her do her thing and the final product was gorgeous. She did all the centerpieces, bouquets and she also did a flower crown for me, which turned out spectacular. Everything was well done, from the little details to the overall concept,

Sent on 05/26/2014

Terri · Married on 08/31/2013

My daughter was married at Santa Margarita Ranch on Labor Day weekend. She was given a budget and I was concerned it was not quite enough. Nikki delivered amazing floowers that were gorgeous. They were everything we had hoped for and more. They were so fresh and beautiful. Thank you Nikki!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2013

This place was great! I told her what flowers I liked, the theme and feel of my wedding, and she hit it spot on! the flowers were better that I ever could have hoped for- they were gorgeous! Very reasonable pricing as well.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Stacey · Married on 01/17/2013

Well I'm no bride! but this was the only link I could find to write a review.
    Called from out of town. Needed a flower arrangment delivered within an hour's time. 20 minutes later, recepient called to acknowledge receipt. She was thrilled with the arrangement and said it was beautiful. Excellent service. THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/17/2013