Fluff Me

New York, NY View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Fluff Me is a wedding hair business operating out of New York City. Owner Fania Dambreville is a seasoned passionate hair expert who loves helping each client to both look and feel incredible. Offering a range of hairstyles, Fania and her team of hair experts tailors her skills to bring every wedding vision to life.

Fluff Me can provide high-quality hair services to private events throughout New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut. Available for individual clients and group bookings, Fania will craft a stress-free beauty experience that aligns with your unique needs and desires. She can provide her services for every stage of your celebration, from your engagement photoshoot to your fun-filled reception. Her beauty options include:

• Hair trials
  • Bridal Hairstyling
  • Bridal Party Hairstyling
  • Updos
  • Blowouts/Curls/Waves
  • Clip-in Hair Extension Application
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$200

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$150

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$200

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$150

$250

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn M. Getting married on 09/22/2022

I’ve never looked so good!

Fania is a miracle! She has been an absolute dream to work with and I’m so excited to have her be apart of my wedding day. I had my bridal hair trial with her last week, and I’ve never seen my hair look this good! She’s very accommodating and checked in with me to ask how I was feeling (so anyone tender headed will be in great hands!).

I had a curly updo (looked similar to the ladies from Bridgerton! - very classy and cute). Next morning I noticed that my hair style lasted a full 24 hours!! I’m so happy with my hair!!

Fluff Me's reply:

Hi Kaitlyn! Thank you so much for your review. Can't wait to bring your bridal hair goals to life on your wedding day!!
    Taylor H. Married on 04/30/2022

Amazing to work with!

I had the BEST experience working with Fania for my wedding! Her and her team made my entire bridal party look and feel absolutely stunning. She is so talented and was truly such a pleasure to work with!

Fluff Me's reply:

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for your kind words. I am beyond happy to have had the opportunity to work together. Thank you for trusting me in helping you feel your best self : )
  • Anna
    Anna M. Married on 03/26/2022

Absolutely Amazing!!

Worked with Fania and Priscilla for my wedding hair and makeup. They also did the hair and makeup for three bridesmaids and hair for my mom. They were a dream to work with. So friendly and warm. I could not get enough of my hair and makeup. I wish they could do my hair and makeup all the time. They made me feel simply stunning. I could not recommend more.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

525 west 28th st New York, NY, 10001
917-361-1804

Monday / 6am - 7pm Tuesday / 6am - 7pm Wednesday / 6am - 7pm Thursday / 6am - 7pm Friday / 6am - 7pm Saturday / 6am - 7pm Sunday / 6am - 7pm
Location of (Fluff Me)