5825 Redman Rd, Brockport, NY 14420 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flowerwell

Flowerwell is a flower farm and floral design company for couples’ weddings in the Brockport, New York area. Located approximately 30 minutes outside of Rochester, New York, this local florist grows lush and romantic heirloom flowers for a couple’s wedding arrangements. The team at Flowerwell aims to provide couples with the freshest and most unique blooms on their wedding day, to add color and texture to the celebration.

Wedding florals have the unique capability of being both delicate and bold for a couple’s wedding. This team creates eye-catching arrangements that are modern, romantic, rustic, or a combination of the three. The services begin with a consultation between the couple and the florists at Flowerwell. Once they have a grasp of the couple’s tastes and visions, the team can create an event design and make venue visits. On the day of the wedding, the florists take care of delivery, setup, and cleanup, so that couple’s needn’t worry about a moment. They can also provide wholesale and bulk blooms for couples who prefer a more DIY approach. Arrangements available by the florist include:

• Aisle decor

Flowerwell 6
Flowerwell 7

Alexandra Claflin · Married on 09/07/2019

Flowers of my dreams!

Flowerwell was so wonderful to work with for our 200 person wedding in September. The owner, Jenny, is SO sweet and so talented, and we loved that we were able to use locally grown flowers for our wedding. We went with bulk flowers for the tables which was such a great option and helped us to stay in our budget. We picked up buckets of seasonal blooms that fit perfectly with our color palette and venue, and enjoyed creating our own arrangements. Jenny designed our bouquets and they were literally the flowers of my dreams! Filled with beautiful dahlias and matched my vision perfectly. She also picked out flowers for our cake which was the most beautiful thing. We could not have been happier with how things turned out!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Flowerwell's reply:

Oh Allie you are so sweet, thank you! We loved designing for you wedding and we are so glad you enjoyed our Bulk Flower Buckets!! Wishing you marital bliss! xoxo Jenny

Melissa · Married on 10/06/2018

Floral dreams come true

I can’t say enough great things about Jenny Rae. When we first met, I instantly noticed her passion for her farm and flowers. When looking for a florist, I wanted the flowers to be sourced local and be free of harmful chemicals/preservatives. I had a concept of ideas, but needed direction and help to really bring my vision to life. Jenny’s design skills are really what sold me. She puts so much work and energy into farming and designing, and her finished product shows!

Flowers were the most important part of the wedding for me! Jenny far exceeded my expectations. I received incredible feedback from my bridesmaids, family, and friends. I would highly recommend Flowerwell as a wedding vendor.

Sent on 02/02/2019
    Flowerwell 8
    Flowerwell 9

Flowerwell's reply:

Melissa you are a gem!! It was such a pleasure working with you and your Mom on your floral design. I need to see more of those photos!! I feel so lucky I got to work on your wedding. You are just a dream! xoxo
  • Jeanelle

Jeanelle · Married on 09/23/2018

Mind blowing made-to-order custom florals

People say that flowers and details are the least memorable portion of your wedding for guests. If you decide to step up to that challenge, go with Jenny and the Flowerwell team.

Flowerwell grows beautiful— and obviously fresh— florals. From boutiouneers to floral cuffs, to arrangements, installations, and to the bouquets— everything Flowerwell touches just radiates with life and color (if you so desire). Everything is made to order and completely unique.

Working with Jenny was easy— she’s a wonder and incredibly accommodating, so patient as she helps bring your thoughts to reality, and a breath of fresh air with such positive vibes that make it a joy too work with her and her team during stressful wedding planning.

Trust Flowerwell, embrace color, and have them work their magic. They design astounding arrangements so lovely that my guests took most of them home— even across the globe to continue enjoying them.

I would recommend Flowerwell to any couple that's celebrating their love and/or anybody who is in need of a bit of color in their day-to-day life.

If possible I'll update when we receive photos from our photographer.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Flowerwell 16

Award

Flowerwell FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Whitney Nichols Photography
    Whitney Nichols Photography Wedding Photographers

Jenny Rae is the cats meow of floral designers. I send so many people her way simply because I know she will deliver above and beyond. Not only is she a top notch vendor, she is also well loved and respected amongst vendors in the wedding industry. She shares information, encouragement, and inspiration with out hesitation, simply because she is a good person with a good heart!

• 5825 Redman Rd Brockport, NY, 14420 See on map