5825 Redman Rd, Brockport, NY 14420 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flowerwell

Flowerwell is a flower farm and floral design company for couples’ weddings in the Brockport, New York area. Located approximately 30 minutes outside of Rochester, New York, this local florist grows lush and romantic heirloom flowers for a couple’s wedding arrangements. The team at Flowerwell aims to provide couples with the freshest and most unique blooms on their wedding day, to add color and texture to the celebration.

Wedding florals have the unique capability of being both delicate and bold for a couple’s wedding. This team creates eye-catching arrangements that are modern, romantic, rustic, or a combination of the three. The services begin with a consultation between the couple and the florists at Flowerwell. Once they have a grasp of the couple’s tastes and visions, the team can create an event design and make venue visits. On the day of the wedding, the florists take care of delivery, setup, and cleanup, so that couple’s needn’t worry about a moment. They can also provide wholesale and bulk blooms for couples who prefer a more DIY approach. Arrangements available by the florist include:

• Aisle decor

• Rockcastle Florist
  • 1824 Farmhouse Creations
  • Claudia O'Hara Weddings & Events Florist
Lush Bridal Bouquet
alexandra elise photography ali reed film wedding elopement photographer styled shoot 020 51 961156 157920852786197
Lush Wedding Arrangement
Garden Roses

26 Reviews for Flowerwell

Jaclyn Masci · Married on 09/18/2020

A True Artist!

I highly recommend Jenny Rae and Flowerwell! Flowerwell supplied all the florals for our intimate fall wedding. I loved the fact that everything was 100% locally grown, and that is what initially drew me to this vendor, but my expectations were exceeded thereafter. All I had to do was explain my style and color scheme and Jenny Rae totally brought it to life. What she designed was better than I ever could have imagined. She took just a basic conversation with me and came up with a perfect product. Additionally, Jenny was so kind and professional and a true pleasure to work with. If you like a natural look and care about supporting local businesses, stop your research right now and go with Jenny. If you want to be hands off and trust an artist to create beauty without you having to walk them through it, go with Jenny Rae.

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Christine

Christine Dalton · Married on 10/12/2019

Unique, stunning flowers from a passionate floral artist

Jenny is a floral goddess. She came highly recommended from my photographer and I'm so SO glad I followed her advice. From the first time I spoke with her, Jenny's genuine passion and joy for growing and sharing stunning flowers was obvious. She was an absolute delight to work with and was patient with me as I attempted to describe my floral vision. She miraculously understood exactly what I had in mind, even if I couldn't exactly articulate it myself. She took time to get to know me and went to great lengths to ensure I would be happy with her designs. And when I saw the final products, happy was an understatement. My bouquet was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and my bridesmaids loved theirs as well. The mens' boutonnieres were modern, classy and like nothing I'd seen before! And a favorite--a stunning bridal hair comb that gave the perfect touch of romance to my hairstyle. My venue was completely transformed by her centerpieces, bud vases and tabletop greenery and I had multiple guests tell me I had the most beautiful florals they'd ever seen at a wedding. I couldn't be happier with Flowerwell and I would absolutely recommend Jenny to any couple.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Alexandra Claflin · Married on 09/07/2019

Flowers of my dreams!

Flowerwell was so wonderful to work with for our 200 person wedding in September. The owner, Jenny, is SO sweet and so talented, and we loved that we were able to use locally grown flowers for our wedding. We went with bulk flowers for the tables which was such a great option and helped us to stay in our budget. We picked up buckets of seasonal blooms that fit perfectly with our color palette and venue, and enjoyed creating our own arrangements. Jenny designed our bouquets and they were literally the flowers of my dreams! Filled with beautiful dahlias and matched my vision perfectly. She also picked out flowers for our cake which was the most beautiful thing. We could not have been happier with how things turned out!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Flowerwell's reply:

Oh Allie you are so sweet, thank you! We loved designing for you wedding and we are so glad you enjoyed our Bulk Flower Buckets!! Wishing you marital bliss! xoxo Jenny

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Flowerwell FAQ

$ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

1 Real Wedding

• Whitney Nichols Photography Wedding Photographers

Jenny Rae is the cats meow of floral designers. I send so many people her way simply because I know she will deliver above and beyond. Not only is she a top notch vendor, she is also well loved and respected amongst vendors in the wedding industry. She shares information, encouragement, and inspiration with out hesitation, simply because she is a good person with a good heart!

• 5825 Redman Rd Brockport, NY, 14420 See on map