Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Flowers By Shamay

Custom One-of-a-kind Floral Design

Flowers by Shamay, story began on a trip to Australia. A seed of Shamay's unique creativity was planted from a friend and her talent grew from there. Every year has brought Shamay to a new level of inspiration, imagination and innovation to create the latest upscale trends. Shamay focuses on custom one-of-a kind floral design for your unique weddings and events. From Town to Country  or Seattle to the San Juan Islands no place is too far for Shamay and her team to travel to bring about your perfect day to fruition.

Shamay focuses on lush floral designs knowing flowers are a key component to every event. She loves finding unique inspirations and unexpected touches for each client. Shamay has an artisticand posh vision that transforms ideas into reality which make it fun to watch her bring to life any style. Her favorite part of the experience is seeing clients faces light up as they preview finished designs. Shamay wants her clients to have a happy ending.. .

Have a look at her web site www.flowersbyshamay.com or Facebook: Flowers by Shamay and Contact her today for your floral appointment.

Shamay

Aisle Decor (2)
Altar Decor (1)
Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)

I can't speak highly enough about Shamay and her work. My husband and I live in Southern California, but we got married at my parents house in Anacortes this summer. We told Shamay what we were envisioning, and she made all of our dreams come true and then some. I don't know a ton about types of flowers, so I sent her pictures of what I was thinking and I was in awe the day of my wedding that the flowers were beyond what I could have envisioned. She was so great to work with, and when we were unsure of what we wanted for certain things, we gave her free rein and she truly went above and beyond. She is the best! My husband and I are still floored when we look at our pictures and see the stunning flowers. Not to mention what an all around wonderful person Shamay is!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Her work is amazing! She did better then I could have ever imagined for my wedding and delivered everything that I wanted plus more! I would recommend her in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Cassidy, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Oh my goodness!! Shamay made my dreams come true!! The flowers at my wedding were INCREDIBLE! My husband and I live in Minneapolis, MN and were recently married in Anacortes, WA. We planned our entire wedding from a far and Shamay was so incredible to work with. She is kind, flexible, and responsive. She went above and beyond for us! She helped with so many details and always offered her feedback and advice. She was always willing to talk about other elements of my wedding as well. I appreciated this so much being that I was so far away and not as familiar with the area. We had about 45 guests at our destination wedding and our flowers were something we were able to invest in. I'm so glad we did! The flowers truly transformed the ballroom and I felt I was living in a fairytale the day of my wedding! My bridal bouquet was gorgeous. The corsages and bouts were beautiful. She also made a beautiful design installation of rose petals at Washington Park for our ceremony. It was magical! Shamay is a true artist!! I'm so very lucky to have met her and to have had her be part of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Flowers By Shamay Pricing

1:01 minutes
Wedding Flower Inspirations
1:21 minutes

13 ENDORSEMENTS
We have never had anything but the best from Flowers By Shamay. We love working with her from her creativity to her thoughtfulness when listening to what her clients want! Her work makes each wedding unique and special to that couple. She absolutely is the icing on the event with her arrangements.

Love working with such a professional like Shamay - she is not only a wonderful floral designer that creates stunning and original arrangements, but has an engaging personality that is a joy to work with. Highly recommended!

Where to begin .... Shamay Andrich, owner of Flowers by Shamay is as stunning of a person as her floral arrangements. Easy to work with, committed to her clients and values her relationships with wedding professionals. I would never hesitate to recommend Flowers by Shamay to any client.

Shamay is great with my clients and gives them more than they anticipate. Her quality work and ability to see the vision of my wedding couples is amazing. I highly recommend Shamay for all your floral needs.

Shamay creates exquisite floral design! Her work is stunning and she's fantastic to work with. You know when she's part of your wedding team that the event will be one to remember!

Events