501 Broadway, Troy, NY 12180 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flowers By Pesha, LLC

Flowers By Pesha was voted "Best Florist" in the 2012, 2013 & 2016 Troy Record Readers Choice Award! Thank you to all our loyal customers for letting us play a small part in your special moments.

Locally owned and operated in the Capital Region. I have over 25 years of wedding experience which reflects in my work, and I am committed to offering only the finest arrangements.

All weddings are custom designed specifically for you. So we can work with you to create the look you want within your budget. In addition, we can help you find other beautiful ideas to make your wedding day truly special.

Custom designs and special requests are always welcome.

Come visit our shop. We offer the Freshest Floral Arrangements, Plants, Uncle Sam's Chocolates, Village Candles Collection, Unique Gifts and Balloons.

Follow Flowers By Pesha, LLC on

Flowers By Pesha, LLC 6
Flowers By Pesha, LLC 7

Elise · Married on 06/15/2019

Pesha is an Amazing Florist

I cannot say enough good things about Flowers by Pesha. Pesha helped to create the bouquet and floral arrangements that I had always envisioned. In our meetings, I showed Pesha ideas I had found on Pinterest and she helped take what I liked from each and create exactly what I was looking for. She knows what works well together and I trusted all of her suggestions and ideas.

The most special moment for me was the anemones in my bouquet. Anemones are my favorite flower but unfortunately my wedding was right at the end of, if not a little after, their season. Pesha said she couldn’t make any promises but would do her best to find some. On the day of my wedding, when she dropped off the bouquets I was so happy and touched to see the anemones in my bouquet. She really went above and beyond by making sure anemones were included.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Dallas

Dallas · Married on 06/08/2019

Made my visions come to life!

I would most definitely recommend Pesha! Not only is she a sweetheart and a pleasure to work with but she is amazing at what she does! Our flowers were exactly what I had envisioned them to be. She made the entire process a breeze and even made us adorable corsages for our dogs!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Flowers By Pesha, LLC 14
    Flowers By Pesha, LLC 15

Erin · Married on 09/23/2018

Eactly what we wanted

Pesha was wonderful to work with. I went to her with basic ideas of what I wanted and she more than delivered. The bridal and bridesmaid's bouquets were beautiful, filled with the rich fall colors I wanted. The groom's and groomsman's boutonnieres were simple and elegant like we asked for. Pesha herself delivered the flowers and made sure they were exactly what we wanted before she left. Needless to say, we had no complaints. Thank you, Pesha, for helping to make our special day that much brighter!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Flowers By Pesha, LLC FAQ

• Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• J. Foley Photography
    J. Foley Photography Wedding Photographers

Pesha is as good as it gets. She always seems to "get" what brides are after for their flowers, even if the brides don't exactly know themselves. She makes art with flowers. And she's a kind, sincere person, as well.

• Paul Saunders Wedding Photography
    Paul Saunders Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

I love Pesha and her flowers!! Every time a bride tells me they decided to hire Pesha I know right away they will be delighted. She takes tremendous pride in everything to make sure there is nothing average or ordinary full stop. Especially impressive is her attention to detail and that is huge on a wedding day. She leaves nothing to chance. Plus, Pesha is always such a delight to work with!!

• The Hilton Garden Inn, Troy
    The Hilton Garden Inn, Troy Hotel Weddings

We have had the pleasure of the expertise and floral design of Pesha and her team at the Hilton Garden Inn, Troy for several weddings in 2012. Not only is Pesha professional but she truly, truly puts the clients first.

• 501 Broadway Troy, New York, 12180 See on map
    5182721980 (Phone number)
    8554920871 (Other Phone Number)
    5182661213 (Fax Number)