177 River Street, Troy, NY 12180 Map · Phone number

About Flowers By Pesha, LLC

Flowers By Pesha was voted "Best Florist" in the 2012, 2013 & 2016 Troy Record Readers Choice Award! Thank you to all our loyal customers for letting us play a small part in your special moments.

Locally owned and operated in the Capital Region. I have over 25 years of wedding experience which reflects in my work, and I am committed to offering only the finest arrangements.

All weddings are custom designed specifically for you. So we can work with you to create the look you want within your budget. In addition, we can help you find other beautiful ideas to make your wedding day truly special.

Custom designs and special requests are always welcome.

Come visit our shop. We offer the Freshest Floral Arrangements, Plants, Village Candles Collection, Unique Gifts, Old Fashion Candy, and Balloons.

Follow Flowers By Pesha, LLC on

Flowers By Pesha, LLC 6
Flowers By Pesha, LLC 7

Erin · Married on 09/23/2018

Eactly what we wanted

Pesha was wonderful to work with. I went to her with basic ideas of what I wanted and she more than delivered. The bridal and bridesmaid's bouquets were beautiful, filled with the rich fall colors I wanted. The groom's and groomsman's boutonnieres were simple and elegant like we asked for. Pesha herself delivered the flowers and made sure they were exactly what we wanted before she left. Needless to say, we had no complaints. Thank you, Pesha, for helping to make our special day that much brighter!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful Flowers and Wonderful Person!

We absolutely loved working with Pesha for our wedding at The State Room on 9/8/18. I live in Florida, so working with her from a distance was a breeze. She looked at pictures of things l liked and executed my vision perfectly. She was always so sweet when I spoke to her and when I got to see her. The flowers for both the bridal party and the reception were absolutely gorgeous and everything that I wanted. She was always clear with communication and I was so happy to work with her.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Flowers were exceptional!

Pesha was just lovely to work with! She understood my vision from the start and when our wedding finally rolled around my bouquet was exactly how I had envisioned it! Excellent quality and service and very fairly priced. My flowers and arrangements were just stunning and I would most definitely recommend her to future brides!

Flowers By Pesha, LLC FAQ

• Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• J. Foley Photography
    J. Foley Photography Wedding Photographers

Pesha is as good as it gets. She always seems to "get" what brides are after for their flowers, even if the brides don't exactly know themselves. She makes art with flowers. And she's a kind, sincere person, as well.

• Paul Saunders Wedding Photography
    Paul Saunders Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

I love Pesha and her flowers!! Every time a bride tells me they decided to hire Pesha I know right away they will be delighted. She takes tremendous pride in everything to make sure there is nothing average or ordinary full stop. Especially impressive is her attention to detail and that is huge on a wedding day. She leaves nothing to chance. Plus, Pesha is always such a delight to work with!!

• The Hilton Garden Inn, Troy
    The Hilton Garden Inn, Troy Hotel Weddings

We have had the pleasure of the expertise and floral design of Pesha and her team at the Hilton Garden Inn, Troy for several weddings in 2012. Not only is Pesha professional but she truly, truly puts the clients first.

• 177 River Street Troy, NY 12180 See on map
    5182721980 (Phone number)
    8554920871 (Other Phone Number)
    5182661213 (Fax Number)