Flowers By Pesha, LLC Reviews

144 Reviews for Flowers By Pesha, LLC

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 11/23/2019

Simply gotgeous

Pesha is amazing!! From our first to final meeting she was extremely attentive. I’m not big on knowing flower names and I let this be Pesha’s expertise. I showed her one picture of flowers I liked and she surpassed my expectations. From our ceremony & reception flowers and decor to our bouquets and boutonniere’s, everyone was blown away. Pesha is the best.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Jaclyn Brady · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommend

Pesha is so amazing!! The flowers for my wedding were so beautiful and we had so many compliments on them. I know very little about flowers and had a hard time describing what I wanted but everything she did was perfect. She is very talented and I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Elise · Married on 06/15/2019

Pesha is an Amazing Florist

I cannot say enough good things about Flowers by Pesha. Pesha helped to create the bouquet and floral arrangements that I had always envisioned. In our meetings, I showed Pesha ideas I had found on Pinterest and she helped take what I liked from each and create exactly what I was looking for. She knows what works well together and I trusted all of her suggestions and ideas.

The most special moment for me was the anemones in my bouquet. Anemones are my favorite flower but unfortunately my wedding was right at the end of, if not a little after, their season. Pesha said she couldn’t make any promises but would do her best to find some. On the day of my wedding, when she dropped off the bouquets I was so happy and touched to see the anemones in my bouquet. She really went above and beyond by making sure anemones were included.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Dallas

Dallas · Married on 06/08/2019

Made my visions come to life!

I would most definitely recommend Pesha! Not only is she a sweetheart and a pleasure to work with but she is amazing at what she does! Our flowers were exactly what I had envisioned them to be. She made the entire process a breeze and even made us adorable corsages for our dogs!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Erin · Married on 09/23/2018

Eactly what we wanted

Pesha was wonderful to work with. I went to her with basic ideas of what I wanted and she more than delivered. The bridal and bridesmaid's bouquets were beautiful, filled with the rich fall colors I wanted. The groom's and groomsman's boutonnieres were simple and elegant like we asked for. Pesha herself delivered the flowers and made sure they were exactly what we wanted before she left. Needless to say, we had no complaints. Thank you, Pesha, for helping to make our special day that much brighter!

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful Flowers and Wonderful Person!

We absolutely loved working with Pesha for our wedding at The State Room on 9/8/18. I live in Florida, so working with her from a distance was a breeze. She looked at pictures of things l liked and executed my vision perfectly. She was always so sweet when I spoke to her and when I got to see her. The flowers for both the bridal party and the reception were absolutely gorgeous and everything that I wanted. She was always clear with communication and I was so happy to work with her.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Flowers were exceptional!

Pesha was just lovely to work with! She understood my vision from the start and when our wedding finally rolled around my bouquet was exactly how I had envisioned it! Excellent quality and service and very fairly priced. My flowers and arrangements were just stunning and I would most definitely recommend her to future brides!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Nikki · Married on 08/11/2018

Pesha did my bridal party bouquets, boutonnieres, and church flowers for my wedding. Not only is she one of the sweetest women on the face of the planet, but she has such an eye for creating the exact look you are going for. My flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2018

Pesha did the flowers for my wedding back in August and did a beautiful job. I live in California so I wasn't sure what to expect planning everything over the phone but she captured exactly what I wanted. The bouquets complimented my dress and the bridesmaids dresses perfectly. She also provided boutonnieres, corsages for the moms, and some accent flowers. I can't say enough about how friendly and personable she was over the phone. She wanted to know all the details of the wedding and her excitement about it took the stress out of planning. She is truly passionate about what she does and it shows in the results.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Ja · Married on 12/31/2017

I highly recommend Flowers by Pesha! Her floral arrangements are beautiful and you can just tell that she has a passion for what she does. Pesha definately exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 04/28/2018

Eric · Married on 10/29/2017

We were looking for something unique for our wedding. I'm so glad we found Pesha! We gave her our colors and some images of things we found online and let her run with. We couldn't have been happier with the end result! Our flowers were amazing and unique!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Katarina · Married on 10/21/2017

Cannot say enough good things about Pesha! Thankfully she understood my vision better than I did for my wedding. The centerpieces were perfect and exactly what I wanted. My mother and I met with Pesha twice during the planning process and she was helpful and gave us ideas and really helped me understand what I wanted for my wedding. Her prices are very reasonable and she was always conscious of staying within budget without compromising quality. She is so easy to work with and talk to and I never felt like I was annoying her with all of my questions. She responds promptly to emails and was always very accommodating. She is well organized and made sure everything was delivered to the correct place at the correct time. Her flowers are gorgeous and she is so easy to work with. Highly recommend Flowers by Pesha!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/29/2017

Pesha did a fabulous job and I enjoyed working with her every step of the way! She is so creative and took my ideas and color scheme and worked her magic! I have had so many compliments about how beautiful our venue looked and how gorgeous all of our bouquets were and that is all because of the work Pesha did! I would highly recommend having Pesha as your florist!!!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/24/2017

Pesha did such a fantastic job with our flowers for our wedding. I had an idea in my head and she was able to execute it beyond my expectations! She is so nice to work with and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Julie · Married on 09/16/2017

Pesha from Flowers by Pesha is the nicest, most down to earth, and creative person you will ever meet. Pesha was able to accommodate my husband and I to the best of her ability, and then some. Pesha went above and beyond. There were times I received emails from Pesha out of nowhere simply sending me pictures of flower arrangements that she thought I would like. Pesha knew the look I was going for with no help from me as I was very vague on what exactly I wanted. I wa very indecisive and Pesha was there to offer up any ideas and suggestions that she thought I would like. Pesha was very sweet and attentive during the entire process leading up to the wedding. She did amazing with my flowers and centerpieces and we couldn't have chosen a better florist to work with!!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Liana · Married on 09/03/2017

Thank God for Pesha! I’m NOT a bride who had a great vision, and yet Pesha was able to extract the minimal vision I had, and create an atmosphere well beyond my wildest dreams. I’m not a very over-the-top kind of person, and she captured the simple elegance in everything she did… from our bouquets, to the centerpieces, to the ceremony decorations, to the arbor arrangements. Everything was so “me” even though I had no clue what that looked like before she created it! She was an absolute joy to work with - taking care of all the setup without adding any extra stress. She put us in contact with Danny from Weathered Wood for our arbor rental, which worked out tremendously. We’re just so thankful for Pesha’s expertise.

Sent on 11/07/2017
  • GonnaBMrs.P!

Kassandra · Married on 07/29/2017

Pesha is honestly one of the most amazing and sweetest people I have ever met! Her attention to detail is amazing! I had a large bridal party (8 on each side), center piece flowers, ceremony flowers and other flowers and I was simply shocked at the price I paid! I had been to other flower shops in the area and for more flowers (and personality to be frank) I paid $1,000 less with Pesha! She follows up with you and even on the day of my wedding she made sure I truly liked everything before she set it up! I’m so glad I went with Pesha. She really takes pride in her work and lets just say my wedding looked AND smelled amazing!!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Jenna · Married on 07/29/2017

Pesha is not only a talented florist but she is a wonderful human being. She made our day so easy and truly made a vision a reality. She worked closely with our other vendors to make sure everything ran smoothly. Not only did she do our florals for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception but she did our candy buffet too! The flowers were stunning and we got so many compliments on them from our vendors and guests! She was easy to work with and we felt no stress when planning this aspect of our wedding day! We would highly recommend her!!!!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2017

Pesha is wonderful! I gave her a picture of my ideal bouquet and she nailed it! I wanted to keep everything else relatively simple and sweet but didn't have anything too specific in mind. Thankfully, Pesha knows what she's doing so she was able to capture my vision perfectly! I always looked forward to meeting with her! She's incredibly friendly and full of great ideas!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Rachael · Married on 05/27/2017

Pesha was absolutely amazing, every step of the way! She is so thoughtful and truly throws herself into her art, down to the tiniest details of your day. She worked with my over several months creating my vision of the flowers on my wedding day and I could not have been more impressed and appreciative for her work. She even dealt with text messages and phone calls about various ideas and freak outs of mine :) On the wedding day, she worked with our time frame, was extremely accommodating, improvised when needed, which is so important, and eased any of my wedding day worries!

The flowers turned out better than I could have ever imagined and I cannot recommend Pesha enough to any brides out there! She will deliver your vision with a smile and a laugh! Thank you, Pesha!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/13/2017

Pesha is amazing!!! Pesha absolutely made our vision a reality for our wedding day. From bows and floral arrangements at our church to our beautiful bouquets to making our venue look fabulous, she did a fantastic job. Flowers by Pesha absolutely transformed the Hall of Springs venue and made it so beautiful with our gorgeous centerpieces and candle lights. If you want excellent customer service definitely use Flowers by Pesha for your next event. They are absolutely phenomenal, any request I had she was on top of it. All of my pictures I brought to her and my scattered thoughts on my vision and she was able to magically put them all together. She was so easy to work with and made me feel comfortable that she had it under control and she definitely did!! She went above and beyond to make sure that we were 110% happy with everything. We cannot thank her enough for everything she did to make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Pesha was AMAZING!!!!! We fell in love with her floral designs seen from other brides and couldn't wait for her to create something special for our wedding. She worked with me to create our unique center pieces while sticking to our budget. She was always available to answer questions and super laid back. HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Sarah · Married on 11/19/2016

It was a pleasure to work with Pesha and Mark! They are constant professionals and even through communication problems with the venue they went above and beyond to make sure our day was stress free and went off without a hitch. They worked within our strict timeline and dropped off the flowers early on Friday morning to our venue to make sure everything would be perfect. The flowers looked absolutely fantastic! Thank you so very much for everything you did for our special day!!!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Sara · Married on 10/29/2016

I was very happy we selected Pesha to make the floral arrangements for our wedding. We met with Pesha a few times during the planning process to present ideas and photos we had found on the internet of colors, styles, flowers we like and wanted to feature. She is very patient and easy-going that made meeting and planning the floral design easy. Pesha did a fantastic job running with the ideas to create my cascading bouquet that was exactly as I imagined, and to select flowers and greens to arrange my wedding party’s bouquets in the exact color scheme we needed to fit our wedding. The arrangements and decorations at the church were gorgeous! We wanted something slightly different than a traditional centerpiece on the guest tables at the reception. Pesha listened to our ideas and created a very unique tablescape design with seasonal greens and varied height candles woven in throughout that made a beautiful display. All arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were delivered to the venue and church fresh, and neatly labeled so there was no confusion whose piece was whose. We recommend using Pesha to anyone planning their wedding or formal event!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2016

Pesha did an outstanding job with the flowers and centerpieces for our wedding. She knew exact what I wanted and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding flowers looked flawless. Pesha was very accommodating and added a special touch to my bridal bouquet. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing flowers for their wedding or any other big event. Thank you so much Pesha!!

Sent on 10/30/2016