Nearby Vendors to Consider

Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Liz is an incredible florist. We were happy from start to finish with her professionalism and passion for her craft. She is extremely talented and made our vision become a reality. I actually couldn’t believe how spot-on everything was, I am extremely picky!! From the bride bouquet (incredible) to the garland on our long tables to the boutineers and centerpieces, all were beautifully done. Everything was crafted with our vision in mind! She gave us great advice when we weren’t sure on what to use for some pieces and took all of our suggestions. I would choose her for any event in the future and suggest you do the same!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Liz was an absolute pleasure to work with and her arrangements are exquisite!

Profile Picture Candice, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Liz. She is an expert at her craft. Her knowledge and professionalism made us feel at ease through the entire process. Not to mention the outcome at the end was exactly what I wanted. Her centerpieces and displays are beyond beautiful . Dont hesitate to meet with Liz for your wedding or event!

Profile Picture Kika, 6/16/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1466811436853 p1012172
220x220 sq 1466811462799 dscn0314
220x220 sq 1466811530850 p9060146

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Liz is such a talented florist! I will always recommend her to my brides, and actually used her services for my own wedding. Her pieces are unique, and she really takes the time to listen to her brides and design a unique look for every wedding. Very responsive, easy to work with and a true artist.

I absolutely love working with Liz! Her creations are just gorgeous. She never fails to bring the vision to life and far exceed the clients', and my own, expectations. Her works speaks for itself. I highly recommend Flowers by Liz!

Always love working with Liz. Her flowers are amazing along with her sparkling personality, I highly recommend giving her a call.

I am happy to refer anyone to Liz. We met at a wedding I was officiating and she did a magnificent job with the centerpieces-quite unusual ones. They blew everyone away!

Lincoln Avenue, Sayville, NY 11782   See On Map