Lincoln Avenue, Sayville, NY 11782 Map · Phone number

About Flowers by Liz

We are a home based floral studio and flower farm focusing on one wedding at a time.

Whenever possible we use our own organic blooms or locally sourced materials and invite you to tour the gardens ahead of time to choose your favorite flowers and foliages. We grow many plants not even commercially available to give your wedding arrangements a truly unique feel.

The gardens are also open for photo shoots and small events.

Our honeybee hives help pollinate our flowers. Our solar panels help heat the greenhouse. We strive for being as eco-friendly as possible.

With over 30 years experience and exacting attention to detail we help bring your vision to life, even if you start out not knowing what your vision is !

We are available for travel throughout Long Island, Fire Island, and the Hudson Valley

Follow Flowers by Liz on

Flowers by Liz 5
Flowers by Liz 6
Flowers by Liz 7

Ariel · Married on 11/24/2018

My experience with Liz was absolutely wonderful!

Working with Liz was an absolute pleasure! She did flowers for my sisters wedding many years ago and I loved her arrangements so much that I decided to go with her. Her prices were very reasonable and she saw my vision. I didn’t even really have to do much, I just had to tell her the colors and what I was looking for. She was very helpful, easy to contact and made everything go smoothly!!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Flowers by Liz 8
    Flowers by Liz 9
    Flowers by Liz 10
    Flowers by Liz 11

Flowers by Liz's reply:

Thank You Ariel ! It was a pleasure working with you :)
    I'd love if you could send some of your pics to my email ??

meg · Married on 11/18/2018

Outstanding

I could not have dreamed of a more perfect vendor to work with. Flowers by Liz BLEW ME AWAY...she went above & beyond to make sure my flowers were the ones i dreamt of & they were!!!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Flowers by Liz 12

Kristin · Married on 10/13/2018

Liz is an incredible florist. We were happy from start to finish with her professionalism and passion for her craft. She is extremely talented and made our vision become a reality. I actually couldn’t believe how spot-on everything was, I am extremely picky!! From the bride bouquet (incredible) to the garland on our long tables to the boutineers and centerpieces, all were beautifully done. Everything was crafted with our vision in mind! She gave us great advice when we weren’t sure on what to use for some pieces and took all of our suggestions. I would choose her for any event in the future and suggest you do the same!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Flowers by Liz FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• Makeup by Montana
    Makeup by Montana Wedding Hair & Makeup

Liz is such a talented florist! I will always recommend her to my brides, and actually used her services for my own wedding. Her pieces are unique, and she really takes the time to listen to her brides and design a unique look for every wedding. Very responsive, easy to work with and a true artist.

• L. Marie Events
    L. Marie Events Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Liz! Her creations are just gorgeous. She never fails to bring the vision to life and far exceed the clients', and my own, expectations. Her works speaks for itself. I highly recommend Flowers by Liz!

• Visual Concepts
    Visual Concepts Wedding Photographers

Always love working with Liz. Her flowers are amazing along with her sparkling personality, I highly recommend giving her a call.

• Lincoln Avenue Sayville, 11782 See on map