Lincoln Avenue, Sayville, NY 11782 Map · Phone number

pa020106
p1018357

67 Reviews for Flowers by Liz

Kristin · Married on 10/13/2018

Liz is an incredible florist. We were happy from start to finish with her professionalism and passion for her craft. She is extremely talented and made our vision become a reality. I actually couldn’t believe how spot-on everything was, I am extremely picky!! From the bride bouquet (incredible) to the garland on our long tables to the boutineers and centerpieces, all were beautifully done. Everything was crafted with our vision in mind! She gave us great advice when we weren’t sure on what to use for some pieces and took all of our suggestions. I would choose her for any event in the future and suggest you do the same!!

Claudia · Married on 09/01/2018

Flowers by Liz is hands down the best florist choice for any special day. You sit down and work with Liz directly, and on set up day you get both Liz and an assitant. Liz couldn’t have been more helpful in our planning process. My fiance and I didn’t know much about arrangements or flowers, but from speaking and meeting with Liz, we not only learned a few things, we also came to find exactly what we were looking for. Liz’s passion and love of flowers is almost contagious and it shows in her work. These are more passion projects than contracts she has to fill. Liz took our wedding and look to a whole other level and we couldn’t have been happier. So to sum it all up; my fiance and I went into this process not knowing much to now both having favorite flowers. Thank you again Liz, you did an amazing job and made it a once in a lifetime event!

Flowers by Liz 1

Candice · Married on 06/29/2018

Liz was an absolute pleasure to work with and her arrangements are exquisite!

Flowers by Liz 2
    Flowers by Liz 3
    Flowers by Liz 4

Flowers by Liz FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

• Montana Cesare Makeup
    Montana Cesare Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Liz is such a talented florist! I will always recommend her to my brides, and actually used her services for my own wedding. Her pieces are unique, and she really takes the time to listen to her brides and design a unique look for every wedding. Very responsive, easy to work with and a true artist.

• L. Marie Events
    L. Marie Events Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Liz! Her creations are just gorgeous. She never fails to bring the vision to life and far exceed the clients', and my own, expectations. Her works speaks for itself. I highly recommend Flowers by Liz!

• Visual Concepts
    Visual Concepts Wedding Photographers

Always love working with Liz. Her flowers are amazing along with her sparkling personality, I highly recommend giving her a call.

• Lincoln Avenue Sayville, NY 11782 See on map