Nearby Vendors to Consider

Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)

I have had the pleasure of working with Liz for many events and I am always blown away by how beautiful everything turns out. Just his past weekend Liz did the flowers for my wedding in NYC. They were incredible and everything I envisioned she brought to life. Thank you for making my day even more beautiful.

Profile Picture Rachael, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Words cannot express how thankful I am that I chose Flowers by Liz for my wedding. From beginning to end, Liz was so easy to work with. She let me really take my time to figure out what I wanted. She was supportive and made my dream wedding come true. My bouquet was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I had nonstop comments from guests on how beautiful and different the girls bouquets were and how stunning the little touches were. If your looking for a someone who is truly passionate about what they do and want the best for your wedding, please meet with Liz, you will not be disappointed :) xo

Profile Picture Brittany , 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Liz was great to work with throughout my wedding planning process. She is very talented and really worked hard to make my vision a reality within my budget. Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/27/17, 1 Review

Photos

6 Photos

6 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Liz is such a talented florist! I will always recommend her to my brides, and actually used her services for my own wedding. Her pieces are unique, and she really takes the time to listen to her brides and design a unique look for every wedding. Very responsive, easy to work with and a true artist.

I absolutely love working with Liz! Her creations are just gorgeous. She never fails to bring the vision to life and far exceed the clients', and my own, expectations. Her works speaks for itself. I highly recommend Flowers by Liz!

Always love working with Liz. Her flowers are amazing along with her sparkling personality, I highly recommend giving her a call.

I am happy to refer anyone to Liz. We met at a wedding I was officiating and she did a magnificent job with the centerpieces-quite unusual ones. They blew everyone away!

Events