Flowers by Liz Reviews

Flowers by Liz 6
Flowers by Liz 7

meg · Married on 11/18/2018

Outstanding

I could not have dreamed of a more perfect vendor to work with. Flowers by Liz BLEW ME AWAY...she went above & beyond to make sure my flowers were the ones i dreamt of & they were!!!

Flowers by Liz 8

Kristin · Married on 10/13/2018

Liz is an incredible florist. We were happy from start to finish with her professionalism and passion for her craft. She is extremely talented and made our vision become a reality. I actually couldn’t believe how spot-on everything was, I am extremely picky!! From the bride bouquet (incredible) to the garland on our long tables to the boutineers and centerpieces, all were beautifully done. Everything was crafted with our vision in mind! She gave us great advice when we weren’t sure on what to use for some pieces and took all of our suggestions. I would choose her for any event in the future and suggest you do the same!!

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/06/2018

Liz captured my personality and style through her design

I knew Liz was my florist of choice from the moment I pulled up to her beautiful home. Liz grows most of her flowers in her backyard and sells bouquets by the roadside via an "honor system." This in and of itself says a lot about the wonderful person she is. I did not have a very specific vision the first time I met with Liz. I had met with other florists previously and felt as though I was being pushed into a cookie cutter type of wedding planning process, which is far from what I wanted. I knew that I wanted to keep things fairly simple and had a few ideas. Liz built off of my ideas and showed me real-life examples from her (extensive) collection of past-wedding photos. I truly felt she understood me and my personality just from spending an hour or so with me. By growing many of her flowers at her home, she adds a very personal touch and can also keep her costs competitive compared to other florists in the area. On my second visit with Liz, she offered to take my mother and I on a quick tour of her gardens. Seeing where the magic happens made it feel all the more special. Liz informed me that I could stop by for a sneak peek the day before the wedding, to which I happily obliged. I was blown away by the beauty of her work and it put me at ease (and made me so excited!) for the big day. Liz arrived promptly to the venue and swiftly set up for the event - she made it very stress-free for me. Not only is she extremely talented, she is a kind-hearted person and you can tell that she is passionate and cares a ton about her brides. I would recommend her to any bride and I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Thank you Liz for everything!

Flowers by Liz 9
    Flowers by Liz 10
    Flowers by Liz 11
    Flowers by Liz 12

dianne · Married on 09/23/2018

September wedding

Liz brought my vision to life with a mix of beautiful fall colors and flowers 💐... highly recommend

Claudia · Married on 09/01/2018

Flowers by Liz is hands down the best florist choice for any special day. You sit down and work with Liz directly, and on set up day you get both Liz and an assitant. Liz couldn’t have been more helpful in our planning process. My fiance and I didn’t know much about arrangements or flowers, but from speaking and meeting with Liz, we not only learned a few things, we also came to find exactly what we were looking for. Liz’s passion and love of flowers is almost contagious and it shows in her work. These are more passion projects than contracts she has to fill. Liz took our wedding and look to a whole other level and we couldn’t have been happier. So to sum it all up; my fiance and I went into this process not knowing much to now both having favorite flowers. Thank you again Liz, you did an amazing job and made it a once in a lifetime event!

Flowers by Liz 13

Molly · Married on 07/19/2018

The most amazing florist and person!

I cannot say enough about Liz! She puts so much thought into EVERY flower! She is so experienced, and has a very calming personality (which every bride needs). I was so impressed and happy with everything. I wanted a simple/beach look with lots of hydrangeas, and Liz nailed it! EVERYONE at my wedding commented on the quality of her work.

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Flowers by Liz 18
    Flowers by Liz 19
    Flowers by Liz 20

Flowers by Liz's reply:

HI Molly ! Thank you so much ! Such a small world that you and my Mom knew each other ! You were a sweetheart to work with. Your photos came out beautiful :) I'll be in touch to see if I can share any of them

Candice · Married on 06/29/2018

Liz was an absolute pleasure to work with and her arrangements are exquisite!

Flowers by Liz 21
    Flowers by Liz 22
    Flowers by Liz 23

Kika · Married on 06/16/2018

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Liz. She is an expert at her craft. Her knowledge and professionalism made us feel at ease through the entire process. Not to mention the outcome at the end was exactly what I wanted. Her centerpieces and displays are beyond beautiful . Dont hesitate to meet with Liz for your wedding or event!

Rachael · Married on 12/15/2017

I have had the pleasure of working with Liz for many events and I am always blown away by how beautiful everything turns out. Just his past weekend Liz did the flowers for my wedding in NYC. They were incredible and everything I envisioned she brought to life. Thank you for making my day even more beautiful.

Flowers by Liz 24

Brittany · Married on 11/10/2017

Words cannot express how thankful I am that I chose Flowers by Liz for my wedding. From beginning to end, Liz was so easy to work with. She let me really take my time to figure out what I wanted. She was supportive and made my dream wedding come true. My bouquet was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I had nonstop comments from guests on how beautiful and different the girls bouquets were and how stunning the little touches were. If your looking for a someone who is truly passionate about what they do and want the best for your wedding, please meet with Liz, you will not be disappointed :) xo

Flowers by Liz 25
    Flowers by Liz 26
    Flowers by Liz 27

Courtney · Married on 11/05/2017

One of my favorite memories of my wedding is the incredible flowers that Liz put together. Every detail from the gorgeous bouquets to the ivy hanging from my signs were just perfect. The room came alive with the floral designs she provided. She was easy to work with and get in touch with. I even was able to stop by the day before the wedding to see my flowers. I loved my bouquet so much I had it preserved. I highly recommend Liz. She will take your vision and make it your dream wedding flowers.

ANNE · Married on 09/09/2017

Can't say enough about how pleasant it was to work with Liz. Showed us her garden ahead of time, was clear about price and availability, worked beyond expectations for our budget and was really fun to work with. And the flowers to rehearsal and church and reception were FAB! Highly recommend!

Kristie · Married on 09/01/2017

Liz did an incredible job with the flowers for our wedding. It is clear that flowers are Liz's passion- this is not just a job for her. I was not specific with what I wanted, yet Liz came up with arrangements and a floral arch that blew away my expectations. On top of all of that, her prices are very reasonable! I recommend Flowers by Liz with the utmost confidence.

Flowers by Liz 28
    Flowers by Liz 29
    Flowers by Liz 30

Heather · Married on 07/15/2017

Liz went above and beyond to create beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets for my wedding. Liz created the exact arrangements that I wanted due to her attentiveness. She is down to earth and goes out of her way to make your day perfect.

Flowers by Liz 31
    Flowers by Liz 32
    Flowers by Liz 33
    Flowers by Liz 34
    Flowers by Liz 35

Nicholas · Married on 07/01/2017

Liz made our special day to be exactly the way we imagined it. She completely understood our vision and turned it into a reality. Liz is warm, talented, dependable! I definitely recommend her services.

k · Married on 06/03/2017

Liz was an absolute pleasure to work with! Every request/change was always a breeze with her. She was extremely accommodating and so easy going. I was so not an “I’ve planned my wedding my whole life” type bride so for me getting my visions across wasn’t easy. I showed Liz just a couple of pictures and described what I was looking for and she just seemed to get it. I was a little nervous seeing as I had to just trust that she really got me and when the day of arrived she did NOT disappoint with anything. EVERY single detail was just perfect! My bouquet was exactly what I wanted, the table arrangements (all different sizes and heights, which is what I wanted) were beautiful! Everyone was raving about what a gorgeous job the florist did.
    To top off the amazingly beautiful job Liz did and her wonderful service she was so reasonably priced! She wasn’t like most of these florists that hear wedding and automatically jack up their prices to unreasonable amounts.
    She has a beautiful garden/greenhouse on her homes property where she does all of her work. I was lucky enough to meet with her and see her space when her garden was in full bloom!
    I would recommend Flowers by Liz a million times over for whatever your special event may be!

Julie · Married on 05/20/2017

Unlike many girls/women i know, I was not one of those little girls who dreamed about my wedding and had it planned out from age 5. I needed a lot of help once the planning process came, and Liz was there for every step of the way! She was so extremely helpful in deciding which arrangements and colors would fit our barn/rustic wedding theme perfectly, and she made everything look like a dream. The bouquets, centerpieces, and other various small arrangements she put together for us pulled the whole wedding together, and we couldn't be happier!! Thank you so much Liz, you are amazing!!!

Breanne · Married on 04/23/2017

I heard of Liz through word of mouth from a friend.My husband and I used Liz for our wedding in April 2017 and every little detail was perfect! Her work was beautiful, communication was amazing, and her ability to find the best options all while keeping us within our budget was very impressive. Our florist was the least stressful part of our wedding planning. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a florist for their event!

Maggie · Married on 10/22/2016

Liz did such an amazing job. The arrangements and bouquets were so beautiful that a prospective bride came to view our venue the day after our wedding and asked for our florist's name and took photos of the arrangements. Liz was able to tie in many different elements that we discussed, and somehow pulled them all together perfectly. The arrangements and bouquets were even better than I could have imagined!! I highly recommend Liz.

Lauren · Married on 06/12/2016

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Liz is! She was so amazing to work with and made the most beautiful flower arrangements that I have ever seen for my wedding! She also did the centerpieces for my bridal shower, which were also stunning! I recommend her to everyone I know looking for a florist! Thank you so much, Liz! Everything was perfect!

Linda · Married on 10/10/2015

Liz did a wonderful job for my daughters wedding. She went above and beyond, certainly exceeded our expectations! We received many compliments about the arrangements even from the other vendors. She is a real pleasure to work with and she truly enjoys her work!

• User5198692 · 2+ years ago

Liz was absolutely wonderful to work with for my daughter's wedding this past weekend. From our very first meeting, I could tell that Liz not only has years of experience, but a real passion for what she does. She totally got the look and feel that my daughter was looking for, and had wonderful ideas for flowers to use and how to create the look. She also knew our venue well, and had great recommendations for what would look good in various places; things that I never would have thought of. The day of the wedding we were thrilled with the job she did - our vendors even commented on the flowers! And all that for a better price than other florists I priced. We highly recommend her! (She also did a beautiful job for the bridal shower!)

Montana · Married on 06/05/2015

Liz is truly artist. She went above and beyond to work help us make our budget work. All of her designs were amazing and looked beautiful. Our ceremony sight was very plain and did not have an arch, but she brought one in and decorated for us for a price that was less than half of the price that other florists quoted. She is easy to get in touch with, flexible and just a nice person. Thanks Liz!!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 05/24/2015

Our flowers were one my favorite parts of our wedding day. Liz did an amazing job of capturing the look I wanted while staying within an affordable budget. Throughout the planning process she was very responsive and helpful. We provided our own collection of bottles and jars to use as vases and she took great care of everything. I was confident that everything would look great, but it turned out even better than I had envisioned! My bouquet lasted quite a while and I wish I could fill my home with Liz’s flowers every day!

Elise · Married on 04/25/2015

liz provided us with great options and great advice! She truly knows her business! We were so impressed with our initial consult that we had her do the flowers for the shower as well and we were more than pleased and confident for our choice for the wedding! The flowers for my Daughter's wedding were absolutely amazingly beautiful! From the church to the bouquets to the reception and even the cake, we could not have asked for more!!!
    If you don't want to be disappointed FLOWERS BY LIZ is ur vendor.