66 Reviews for Flowers by Liz

Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)
66 Flowers by Liz Reviews

Liz is an incredible florist. We were happy from start to finish with her professionalism and passion for her craft. She is extremely talented and made our vision become a reality. I actually couldn’t believe how spot-on everything was, I am extremely picky!! From the bride bouquet (incredible) to the garland on our long tables to the boutineers and centerpieces, all were beautifully done. Everything was crafted with our vision in mind! She gave us great advice when we weren’t sure on what to use for some pieces and took all of our suggestions. I would choose her for any event in the future and suggest you do the same!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Liz was an absolute pleasure to work with and her arrangements are exquisite!

Profile Picture Candice, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Liz. She is an expert at her craft. Her knowledge and professionalism made us feel at ease through the entire process. Not to mention the outcome at the end was exactly what I wanted. Her centerpieces and displays are beyond beautiful . Dont hesitate to meet with Liz for your wedding or event!

Profile Picture Kika, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I have had the pleasure of working with Liz for many events and I am always blown away by how beautiful everything turns out. Just his past weekend Liz did the flowers for my wedding in NYC. They were incredible and everything I envisioned she brought to life. Thank you for making my day even more beautiful.

Profile Picture Rachael, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Words cannot express how thankful I am that I chose Flowers by Liz for my wedding. From beginning to end, Liz was so easy to work with. She let me really take my time to figure out what I wanted. She was supportive and made my dream wedding come true. My bouquet was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I had nonstop comments from guests on how beautiful and different the girls bouquets were and how stunning the little touches were. If your looking for a someone who is truly passionate about what they do and want the best for your wedding, please meet with Liz, you will not be disappointed :) xo

Profile Picture Brittany , 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

One of my favorite memories of my wedding is the incredible flowers that Liz put together. Every detail from the gorgeous bouquets to the ivy hanging from my signs were just perfect. The room came alive with the floral designs she provided. She was easy to work with and get in touch with. I even was able to stop by the day before the wedding to see my flowers. I loved my bouquet so much I had it preserved. I highly recommend Liz. She will take your vision and make it your dream wedding flowers.

Profile Picture Courtney , 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Liz was great to work with throughout my wedding planning process. She is very talented and really worked hard to make my vision a reality within my budget. Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Can't say enough about how pleasant it was to work with Liz. Showed us her garden ahead of time, was clear about price and availability, worked beyond expectations for our budget and was really fun to work with. And the flowers to rehearsal and church and reception were FAB! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture ANNE, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Liz did an incredible job with the flowers for our wedding. It is clear that flowers are Liz's passion- this is not just a job for her. I was not specific with what I wanted, yet Liz came up with arrangements and a floral arch that blew away my expectations. On top of all of that, her prices are very reasonable! I recommend Flowers by Liz with the utmost confidence.

Profile Picture Kristie, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Liz went above and beyond to create beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets for my wedding. Liz created the exact arrangements that I wanted due to her attentiveness. She is down to earth and goes out of her way to make your day perfect.

Photo for Flowers by Liz Review - One of the table arrangements
Photo for Flowers by Liz Review - Other table arrangement (baby's breath and candle)
Photo for Flowers by Liz Review - The wedding party bouquets
Profile Picture Heather, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Liz made our special day to be exactly the way we imagined it. She completely understood our vision and turned it into a reality. Liz is warm, talented, dependable! I definitely recommend her services.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Liz was an absolute pleasure to work with! Every request/change was always a breeze with her. She was extremely accommodating and so easy going. I was so not an “I’ve planned my wedding my whole life” type bride so for me getting my visions across wasn’t easy. I showed Liz just a couple of pictures and described what I was looking for and she just seemed to get it. I was a little nervous seeing as I had to just trust that she really got me and when the day of arrived she did NOT disappoint with anything. EVERY single detail was just perfect! My bouquet was exactly what I wanted, the table arrangements (all different sizes and heights, which is what I wanted) were beautiful! Everyone was raving about what a gorgeous job the florist did.
To top off the amazingly beautiful job Liz did and her wonderful service she was so reasonably priced! She wasn’t like most of these florists that hear wedding and automatically jack up their prices to unreasonable amounts.
She has a beautiful garden/greenhouse on her homes property where she does all of her work. I was lucky enough to meet with her and see her space when her garden was in full bloom!
I would recommend Flowers by Liz a million times over for whatever your special event may be!

Profile Picture k, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Unlike many girls/women i know, I was not one of those little girls who dreamed about my wedding and had it planned out from age 5. I needed a lot of help once the planning process came, and Liz was there for every step of the way! She was so extremely helpful in deciding which arrangements and colors would fit our barn/rustic wedding theme perfectly, and she made everything look like a dream. The bouquets, centerpieces, and other various small arrangements she put together for us pulled the whole wedding together, and we couldn't be happier!! Thank you so much Liz, you are amazing!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I heard of Liz through word of mouth from a friend.My husband and I used Liz for our wedding in April 2017 and every little detail was perfect! Her work was beautiful, communication was amazing, and her ability to find the best options all while keeping us within our budget was very impressive. Our florist was the least stressful part of our wedding planning. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a florist for their event!

Profile Picture Breanne, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Liz did such an amazing job. The arrangements and bouquets were so beautiful that a prospective bride came to view our venue the day after our wedding and asked for our florist's name and took photos of the arrangements. Liz was able to tie in many different elements that we discussed, and somehow pulled them all together perfectly. The arrangements and bouquets were even better than I could have imagined!! I highly recommend Liz.

Profile Picture Maggie, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Liz is! She was so amazing to work with and made the most beautiful flower arrangements that I have ever seen for my wedding! She also did the centerpieces for my bridal shower, which were also stunning! I recommend her to everyone I know looking for a florist! Thank you so much, Liz! Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/12/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Liz was the best!! I gave her my colors and my budget and everything came out better then I could have ever imagined!! She told me about mantles and fireplaces in my venue that I didn't no existed. When I went back to the venue 2 days later all of the flowers where still displayed. She was such a great help and I would recommend her to everyone!!

Profile Picture User6724396, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Liz was great to work with! Our flowers turned out so beautifully we couldn't have asked for better. We knew our color scheme but wasn't sure of what flowers we exactly wanted, and being the end of October less flowers are locally available. We first went to a local bridal florist who is known for keeping the prices down, but they didn't understand our vision and just wanted to sell us their typical decor. After meeting with Liz and showing her pictures of styles we liked she guided us on what would work best and we really couldn't have been happier. We'd definitely suggest her to couples for their wedding day.

Profile Picture User6111511, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Liz did a wonderful job for my daughters wedding. She went above and beyond, certainly exceeded our expectations! We received many compliments about the arrangements even from the other vendors. She is a real pleasure to work with and she truly enjoys her work!

Profile Picture Linda, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Liz interpreted our vision exactly as described. We wanted a garden-y rustic organic look with neutral and blush tones. We had to be a little creative in order to work within budget but boy did the bouquets come out amazing. They belong in a brides magazine for rustic chic weddings! I will definitely try to enter them. Thank you Liz for the beautiful and unique work you did for our special day -)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Liz was absolutely wonderful to work with for my daughter's wedding this past weekend. From our very first meeting, I could tell that Liz not only has years of experience, but a real passion for what she does. She totally got the look and feel that my daughter was looking for, and had wonderful ideas for flowers to use and how to create the look. She also knew our venue well, and had great recommendations for what would look good in various places; things that I never would have thought of. The day of the wedding we were thrilled with the job she did - our vendors even commented on the flowers! And all that for a better price than other florists I priced. We highly recommend her! (She also did a beautiful job for the bridal shower!)

Profile Picture User5198692, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Liz is truly artist. She went above and beyond to work help us make our budget work. All of her designs were amazing and looked beautiful. Our ceremony sight was very plain and did not have an arch, but she brought one in and decorated for us for a price that was less than half of the price that other florists quoted. She is easy to get in touch with, flexible and just a nice person. Thanks Liz!!

Profile Picture Montana, 6/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were one my favorite parts of our wedding day. Liz did an amazing job of capturing the look I wanted while staying within an affordable budget. Throughout the planning process she was very responsive and helpful. We provided our own collection of bottles and jars to use as vases and she took great care of everything. I was confident that everything would look great, but it turned out even better than I had envisioned! My bouquet lasted quite a while and I wish I could fill my home with Liz’s flowers every day!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/24/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Flowers

liz provided us with great options and great advice! She truly knows her business! We were so impressed with our initial consult that we had her do the flowers for the shower as well and we were more than pleased and confident for our choice for the wedding! The flowers for my Daughter's wedding were absolutely amazingly beautiful! From the church to the bouquets to the reception and even the cake, we could not have asked for more!!!
If you don't want to be disappointed FLOWERS BY LIZ is ur vendor.

Profile Picture Elise, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers by Liz provided beautiful bouquets and center pieces for our wedding. Her prices are affordable for a bride on a budget and her work is absolutely amazing. We highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture User4553124, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews