Flowers by Liz Reviews

67 | Sayville, NY

67 Reviews for Flowers by Liz

67 Flowers by Liz Reviews

Kristin · Married on 10/13/2018

Liz is an incredible florist. We were happy from start to finish with her professionalism and passion for her craft. She is extremely talented and made our vision become a reality. I actually couldn’t believe how spot-on everything was, I am extremely picky!! From the bride bouquet (incredible) to the garland on our long tables to the boutineers and centerpieces, all were beautifully done. Everything was crafted with our vision in mind! She gave us great advice when we weren’t sure on what to use for some pieces and took all of our suggestions. I would choose her for any event in the future and suggest you do the same!!

Claudia · Married on 09/01/2018

Flowers by Liz is hands down the best florist choice for any special day. You sit down and work with Liz directly, and on set up day you get both Liz and an assitant. Liz couldn’t have been more helpful in our planning process. My fiance and I didn’t know much about arrangements or flowers, but from speaking and meeting with Liz, we not only learned a few things, we also came to find exactly what we were looking for. Liz’s passion and love of flowers is almost contagious and it shows in her work. These are more passion projects than contracts she has to fill. Liz took our wedding and look to a whole other level and we couldn’t have been happier. So to sum it all up; my fiance and I went into this process not knowing much to now both having favorite flowers. Thank you again Liz, you did an amazing job and made it a once in a lifetime event!

Flowers by Liz 1

Candice · Married on 06/29/2018

Liz was an absolute pleasure to work with and her arrangements are exquisite!

Flowers by Liz 2
    Flowers by Liz 3
    Flowers by Liz 4

Kika · Married on 06/16/2018

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Liz. She is an expert at her craft. Her knowledge and professionalism made us feel at ease through the entire process. Not to mention the outcome at the end was exactly what I wanted. Her centerpieces and displays are beyond beautiful . Dont hesitate to meet with Liz for your wedding or event!

Rachael · Married on 12/15/2017

I have had the pleasure of working with Liz for many events and I am always blown away by how beautiful everything turns out. Just his past weekend Liz did the flowers for my wedding in NYC. They were incredible and everything I envisioned she brought to life. Thank you for making my day even more beautiful.

Flowers by Liz 5

Brittany · Married on 11/10/2017

Words cannot express how thankful I am that I chose Flowers by Liz for my wedding. From beginning to end, Liz was so easy to work with. She let me really take my time to figure out what I wanted. She was supportive and made my dream wedding come true. My bouquet was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I had nonstop comments from guests on how beautiful and different the girls bouquets were and how stunning the little touches were. If your looking for a someone who is truly passionate about what they do and want the best for your wedding, please meet with Liz, you will not be disappointed :) xo

Flowers by Liz 6
    Flowers by Liz 7
    Flowers by Liz 8

Courtney · Married on 11/05/2017

One of my favorite memories of my wedding is the incredible flowers that Liz put together. Every detail from the gorgeous bouquets to the ivy hanging from my signs were just perfect. The room came alive with the floral designs she provided. She was easy to work with and get in touch with. I even was able to stop by the day before the wedding to see my flowers. I loved my bouquet so much I had it preserved. I highly recommend Liz. She will take your vision and make it your dream wedding flowers.

ANNE · Married on 09/09/2017

Can't say enough about how pleasant it was to work with Liz. Showed us her garden ahead of time, was clear about price and availability, worked beyond expectations for our budget and was really fun to work with. And the flowers to rehearsal and church and reception were FAB! Highly recommend!

Kristie · Married on 09/01/2017

Liz did an incredible job with the flowers for our wedding. It is clear that flowers are Liz's passion- this is not just a job for her. I was not specific with what I wanted, yet Liz came up with arrangements and a floral arch that blew away my expectations. On top of all of that, her prices are very reasonable! I recommend Flowers by Liz with the utmost confidence.

Flowers by Liz 9
    Flowers by Liz 10
    Flowers by Liz 11

Heather · Married on 07/15/2017

Liz went above and beyond to create beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets for my wedding. Liz created the exact arrangements that I wanted due to her attentiveness. She is down to earth and goes out of her way to make your day perfect.

Flowers by Liz 12
    Flowers by Liz 13
    Flowers by Liz 14
    Flowers by Liz 15
    Flowers by Liz 16

Nicholas · Married on 07/01/2017

Liz made our special day to be exactly the way we imagined it. She completely understood our vision and turned it into a reality. Liz is warm, talented, dependable! I definitely recommend her services.

k · Married on 06/03/2017

Liz was an absolute pleasure to work with! Every request/change was always a breeze with her. She was extremely accommodating and so easy going. I was so not an “I’ve planned my wedding my whole life” type bride so for me getting my visions across wasn’t easy. I showed Liz just a couple of pictures and described what I was looking for and she just seemed to get it. I was a little nervous seeing as I had to just trust that she really got me and when the day of arrived she did NOT disappoint with anything. EVERY single detail was just perfect! My bouquet was exactly what I wanted, the table arrangements (all different sizes and heights, which is what I wanted) were beautiful! Everyone was raving about what a gorgeous job the florist did.
    To top off the amazingly beautiful job Liz did and her wonderful service she was so reasonably priced! She wasn’t like most of these florists that hear wedding and automatically jack up their prices to unreasonable amounts.
    She has a beautiful garden/greenhouse on her homes property where she does all of her work. I was lucky enough to meet with her and see her space when her garden was in full bloom!
    I would recommend Flowers by Liz a million times over for whatever your special event may be!

Julie · Married on 05/20/2017

Unlike many girls/women i know, I was not one of those little girls who dreamed about my wedding and had it planned out from age 5. I needed a lot of help once the planning process came, and Liz was there for every step of the way! She was so extremely helpful in deciding which arrangements and colors would fit our barn/rustic wedding theme perfectly, and she made everything look like a dream. The bouquets, centerpieces, and other various small arrangements she put together for us pulled the whole wedding together, and we couldn't be happier!! Thank you so much Liz, you are amazing!!!

Breanne · Married on 04/23/2017

I heard of Liz through word of mouth from a friend.My husband and I used Liz for our wedding in April 2017 and every little detail was perfect! Her work was beautiful, communication was amazing, and her ability to find the best options all while keeping us within our budget was very impressive. Our florist was the least stressful part of our wedding planning. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a florist for their event!

Maggie · Married on 10/22/2016

Liz did such an amazing job. The arrangements and bouquets were so beautiful that a prospective bride came to view our venue the day after our wedding and asked for our florist's name and took photos of the arrangements. Liz was able to tie in many different elements that we discussed, and somehow pulled them all together perfectly. The arrangements and bouquets were even better than I could have imagined!! I highly recommend Liz.

Lauren · Married on 06/12/2016

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Liz is! She was so amazing to work with and made the most beautiful flower arrangements that I have ever seen for my wedding! She also did the centerpieces for my bridal shower, which were also stunning! I recommend her to everyone I know looking for a florist! Thank you so much, Liz! Everything was perfect!

Linda · Married on 10/10/2015

Liz did a wonderful job for my daughters wedding. She went above and beyond, certainly exceeded our expectations! We received many compliments about the arrangements even from the other vendors. She is a real pleasure to work with and she truly enjoys her work!

• User5198692 · 2+ years ago

Liz was absolutely wonderful to work with for my daughter's wedding this past weekend. From our very first meeting, I could tell that Liz not only has years of experience, but a real passion for what she does. She totally got the look and feel that my daughter was looking for, and had wonderful ideas for flowers to use and how to create the look. She also knew our venue well, and had great recommendations for what would look good in various places; things that I never would have thought of. The day of the wedding we were thrilled with the job she did - our vendors even commented on the flowers! And all that for a better price than other florists I priced. We highly recommend her! (She also did a beautiful job for the bridal shower!)

Montana · Married on 06/05/2015

Liz is truly artist. She went above and beyond to work help us make our budget work. All of her designs were amazing and looked beautiful. Our ceremony sight was very plain and did not have an arch, but she brought one in and decorated for us for a price that was less than half of the price that other florists quoted. She is easy to get in touch with, flexible and just a nice person. Thanks Liz!!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 05/24/2015

Our flowers were one my favorite parts of our wedding day. Liz did an amazing job of capturing the look I wanted while staying within an affordable budget. Throughout the planning process she was very responsive and helpful. We provided our own collection of bottles and jars to use as vases and she took great care of everything. I was confident that everything would look great, but it turned out even better than I had envisioned! My bouquet lasted quite a while and I wish I could fill my home with Liz’s flowers every day!

Elise · Married on 04/25/2015

liz provided us with great options and great advice! She truly knows her business! We were so impressed with our initial consult that we had her do the flowers for the shower as well and we were more than pleased and confident for our choice for the wedding! The flowers for my Daughter's wedding were absolutely amazingly beautiful! From the church to the bouquets to the reception and even the cake, we could not have asked for more!!!
    If you don't want to be disappointed FLOWERS BY LIZ is ur vendor.

Flowers by Liz provided beautiful bouquets and center pieces for our wedding. Her prices are affordable for a bride on a budget and her work is absolutely amazing. We highly recommend this company.

Nicole · Married on 09/21/2014

Liz did an amazing job, our flowers were even more beautiful than we expected. She worked within our budget and she was very responsive to our ideas when creating the beautiful centerpieces and decor. She's an artist and you can see her flowers are a true passion of hers.

Stacy · Married on 09/12/2014

WHAT CAN'T I SAY ABOUT THIS AMAZING VENDOR??? Liz was referred to me by my Day of Coordinator, and the second I met her I felt like we had been friends for years. Liz is a sweet and spunky woman, full of life and passion for what she does. I went in with a slight idea of what I wanted, and that was "completely non-traditional". I told her that I didn't want to spend a ton of money for flowers/ I wanted all of the flowers to look like it came out of a garden/ bouquets to be thin and light/ boutineers to be wrapped in twine/ every bridesmaid and groomsman must have an original design (none alike). Then she said …" Ok… let's start with you, what do YOU want to hold?" and in that moment I realized that I never even thought of that. (!!) So she took me in her backyard through her amazing huge garden and I pointed out things that I like, and she pointed out ones that she suggested, and we came inside and made a list of all who needed some flowers, and then I said … "ok… HAVE FUN! Create whatever you want!" The only thing that I put my 2 cents in was that I wanted the centerpieces to be in 30" long wooden boxes that I had purchased from Home Depot. I dropped them off to her and let her do her thing.
    When Liz showed up the day of the wedding with everything in tow… I almost fell over. perfection. PERFECTION!!!!! Every single thing that I had said in words, she produced in reality. There was nothing that she fell short on. The centerpieces knocked the wind out of me… in fact over 2 months later I still have one sitting on my kitchen table all dried up, because it is STILL beautiful! I received the photos back from the photographer and screech every time I see a close up of any of them… I never thought I would be that girl who went nuts over flowers! But Liz is magical… she is a master at this and I will recommend her to EVERYONE!

Jillian · Married on 08/23/2014

For our wedding, we chose not to have a bridal party, as it was a small winery wedding. Even so, I wanted a bouquet, and had my heart set on a certain (difficult) color/flower type. Liz was very honest and professional when it came to the pricing and style I wanted. However, with this, she also was very quick, willing, and able to work with me to ensure that I received what I wanted in a manner that was affordable and still y "dream" flower. I knew what I wanted throughout the whole 2.5 year engagement. Liz put together a beautiful bouquet with the flower color and type of my choice (Burgudy Calla Lillies) and it was BEAUTIFUL. Perfect for winery wedding we had.