Heidi H. Designs

801 islington st suite 22, Portsmouth, NH 03801 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Heidi H. Designs

Flowers by Leslie is a wedding florist in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, that is committed to excellent design and service. Your satisfaction is their top priority, and you’ll be greeted by a professional, caring staff to find answers for all your floral needs. At Flowers by Leslie, they create designs using only the freshest, highest quality flowers their shop has to offer.

Flowers by Leslie can create designs for classic, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, and vintage weddings. They provide clean-up, consultations, delivery, and set-up for all their arrangements, taking some of the hassle and stress out of your wedding planning process. Their designs range from aisle decor to corsages to table arrangements, and also include:

• Altar decor

Heidi H. Designs 6
Heidi H. Designs 7

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2018

Traditional Portsmouth Wedding in the Fall

I am in love with how the flowers were put together for my wedding!
    With the amount of experience and knowledge, I had the most beautiful wedding one could ever imagine. 90% of that is due to Heidi and Lisa at Flowers by Leslie.
    I have been living in the Metro Boston. The destination of our wedding was based off of where I grew up. The vendors we chose were people I knew would get it right and listen to what I had to say.
    Thank you for all that you did, all the back and fourth and all of the small touched we had talked about. The ribbon that was wrapped around the bouquets' was beyond perfect and it matched my dress perfectly (I CANNOT WAIT TO SHOW YOU!!!). Everything was executed perfectly. Thank you for your hard work. Your patience and how you made me feel like nothing was wrong when I told you what I wanted. That will always be remembered and you will always have my recommendation.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Heidi H. Designs 8
    Heidi H. Designs 9
    Heidi H. Designs 10

Heidi H. Designs's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! We love you & Jeremy and wish you both all of our love!!!! Xoxo

Lisa · Married on 06/09/2018

Flowers by Leslie knocked it out of the park for our wedding. We offered her some ideas of what we liked & let her take it to the next level with her vision. She truly got everything exactly as we wanted, multiple people actually stopped me to comment on how gorgeous my bouquet was and how amazing our florist did. She even created us flower collars for our dogs to match everyone.

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Heidi H. Designs 11

Heidi H. Designs's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You, Mike and the Odd Squad are the BEST!!! :) xo

Heidi H. Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 5.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,750.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Love Affair
    Love Affair Wedding Planners

We LOVE to work with Heidi at Flowers by Leslie! We present a design to her, and she totally gets it! She's a joy to work with, and our clients love her too! Cannot recommend highly enough!

• The Atlantic Grill
    The Atlantic Grill Banquet Halls

We love Flower's by Lesli!!

• Portsmouth Gas Light Co
    Portsmouth Gas Light Co Banquet Halls

Beautiful flowers and amazing customer service!

• 801 islington st suite 22, suite 22 Portsmouth, New Hampshire, 03801 See on map
    603-684-2097 (Phone number)