Heidi H. Designs Reviews

Heidi H. Designs 6
Heidi H. Designs 7

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2018

Traditional Portsmouth Wedding in the Fall

I am in love with how the flowers were put together for my wedding!
    With the amount of experience and knowledge, I had the most beautiful wedding one could ever imagine. 90% of that is due to Heidi and Lisa at Flowers by Leslie.
    I have been living in the Metro Boston. The destination of our wedding was based off of where I grew up. The vendors we chose were people I knew would get it right and listen to what I had to say.
    Thank you for all that you did, all the back and fourth and all of the small touched we had talked about. The ribbon that was wrapped around the bouquets' was beyond perfect and it matched my dress perfectly (I CANNOT WAIT TO SHOW YOU!!!). Everything was executed perfectly. Thank you for your hard work. Your patience and how you made me feel like nothing was wrong when I told you what I wanted. That will always be remembered and you will always have my recommendation.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Heidi H. Designs 8
    Heidi H. Designs 9
    Heidi H. Designs 10

Heidi H. Designs's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! We love you & Jeremy and wish you both all of our love!!!! Xoxo

Lisa · Married on 06/09/2018

Flowers by Leslie knocked it out of the park for our wedding. We offered her some ideas of what we liked & let her take it to the next level with her vision. She truly got everything exactly as we wanted, multiple people actually stopped me to comment on how gorgeous my bouquet was and how amazing our florist did. She even created us flower collars for our dogs to match everyone.

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Heidi H. Designs 11

Heidi H. Designs's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You, Mike and the Odd Squad are the BEST!!! :) xo

Aryel · Married on 09/30/2017

Heidi was absolutely amazing and so great to do business with. She was so willing to do what I wanted and answer every single question I had. She went above and beyond to stay within my price range and make everything exactly how I explained without even showing her. She was one time and didn't need any help the day of the wedding she took over and made everything so easy! Would recommend to anyone getting married or in need of a florist!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Thank you!!!! :)

Katherine · Married on 09/16/2017

i would forever recommend flowers by leslie.

they are amazing. my now husband always gets 'my' flowers there so it was natural that we would get them for our wedding. every meeting was fun and informative. i didnt have to worry about anything.

on the day of the wedding i realized that i forgot to order a corsage for one of my grammy's. i wanted them to match so she made TWO NEW ONES, THE DAY OF THE WEDDING FOR ME. they didnt match my theme but that is ok! they were white roses and they were done ASAP. which is what mattered.

i got flowers (two bouquets), boutonnieres for five men. corsages for four women. two garlands for park benches.

Heidi H. Designs 12
    Heidi H. Designs 13
    Heidi H. Designs 14
    Heidi H. Designs 15

Heidi H. Designs's reply:

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! :)

Gina · Married on 09/09/2017

The flowers for my wedding were perfect! Heidi was great to work with, very flexible, professional and responsible! High recommend using this flower vendor!!

Thank you Gina!!! :)
  • I

Isabel · Married on 08/05/2017

We absolutely adored our flowers and working with Heidi for our wedding. From our first meeting with her I knew we were in good hands. She clearly loves her job and her passion is apparent. The day of our wedding I was so happy with how beautiful our flowers were. We got multiple compliments on how stunning they were. I absolutely recommend her to other brides planning their wedding!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Heidi H. Designs's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I had so much fun working with you!!! :)

Molly · Married on 08/04/2017

Flowers by Leslie was a fantastic recommendation for our wedding. Heidi was able to take everything I was saying and translate it into exceptionally well built, beautiful and delicate arrangements that added such a special touch to our day. Heidi is absolutely amazing to work with and blew me away with her arrangements. The attention to detail and flexibility were absolutely appreciated. I would 100% recommend Flowers by Leslie to anyone looking to have stunning flowers as part of their day. Heidi captured my thoughts perfectly!

Heidi H. Designs's reply:

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! :)

Becca · Married on 07/21/2017

Working with Heidi to create your flowers is THE BEST. She is so good and patient when you don't know what you are looking for (or how many kinds of plants you have to choose from). She created some of the most beautiful bouquets and even helped incorporate some of our personalities into the decor some more by helping us inject some Harry Potter into the design. Heidi has such a passion for what she does that you can't help but get excited when working with her. When he delivered the flowers to us, she completed my bridal look. A perfect mix of simplicity and elegance that complimented my dress and my bridesmaid's dresses, but didn't upstage us; work with Heidi and you won't regret it. She works with the budget you give her to create flower arrangements that are beyond what you could have dreamed of!!!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Heidi H. Designs 16
    Heidi H. Designs 17
    Heidi H. Designs 18
    Heidi H. Designs 19
    Heidi H. Designs 20

Thank you again !!! :)

Kristin · Married on 06/24/2017

Heidi at Flowers by Leslie was a joy to work with! At first, I was very intimated by the process of choosing flowers for our summer 2017 wedding in Portsmouth, but Heidi made everything fun and stress-free. I was planning the wedding from far away and worried about conveying what I was hoping for, but Heidi quickly understood what I wanted by chatting over the phone and viewing my Pinterest boards. She created beautiful, light, and airy bouquets and centerpieces that complemented the gardens where my husband and I were married. Plus, she was very willing to work within my budget and suggested creative ways to get the most for our money. Heidi is incredibly passionate and knowledgeable about flowers, and I highly recommend her work!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Heidi H. Designs's reply:

Thank you Kristin you were a pleasure to work with!!! :)
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

This is the easiest positive review for me to write - Heidi at Flowers by Leslie was AMAZING and I cannot sing her praises loud enough. From our initial meeting to delivery on wedding day, she was energetic, professional and so much fun to work with. The first time we met her and I showed her my color palette (because I could not choose just one or two or three colors) I was blown away by how inspired she got. She instantly started suggesting what would look best and pulling out cards that gave detail of different flowers that would work for our big day. She took meticulous notes and paid special attention to specific requests - even when it came to what my dog would wear as our ring bearer (she had on a collar made of baby's breath - it was to die for!)

Even in my mind's eye I could not have created centerpieces as beautiful as Heidi did. I gave her an example of how I wanted them to look - what she produced put my Pintrest example to shame. They were so beautiful and overflowing - they day after the wedding I actually cried to think they would never be centerpieces again. My bridal bouquet was stunning and Heidi was even able to incorporate a piece of my mother's wedding dress into it.

We would 110% recommend Flowers by Leslie to anyone looking for a florist for their big day. Working with them was a pleasant, exciting experience and the result of their work will leave you breathless!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Heidi H. Designs's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/04/2016

Thank you Heidi for completely taking my vision and making it a reality! From our bouquets, to our centerpieces, to reception florals we couldn't have asked for a better florist. Your imagination and passion is what truly makes you special. I would recommend Flower by Leslie to anyone looking for a wedding florist. Thank you!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Heidi H. Designs's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

What can I say? Heidi was such a pleasure to work with. She listened to everything I wanted and made sure that it was flawless. She totally understood my vision and carried it out perfectly. Planning my centerpieces etc with her was one of the most exciting things I did through my whole planning process. She is so passionate about her work that she really makes you more excited about your flowers then you ever thought you could be!
    I would only recommend Flowers By Leslie for anyone looking for their wedding or other event! They nailed it!!!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Thank you!!! :)

I worked with Heidi from Flowers by Leslie for my wedding. We had so many amazing vendors, but Heidi was probably my favorite to work with! I was completely overwhelmed when I went to meet with her for the first time, having no clue how to articulate what I wanted. Heidi put us immediately at ease with her confidence, creativity, and flexibility. She made sure every detail of the wedding would look perfect together-- even drawing a sketch of my dress to make sure the flowers would match the style of the gown, taking out example centerpieces, ribbons, and vases to help me get a visual idea of what it would look like. The flowers on the wedding day were more beautiful than I could have imagined and my bouquet was truly one of my favorite details from the day. Heidi definitely has a passion for what she does and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Heidi H. Designs's reply:

thank you, thank you, thank you :)!!!

Lindsay · Married on 06/18/2016

Loved working with Flowers by Leslie for my wedding! Heidi was happy to work with my budget and willing to listen to my ideas. I was originally going to try to do my own flowers, and I'm so so glad I didn't. My bouquet turned out exactly as I envisioned and all the other flowers were so lovely and added so much beauty to our wedding day.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Heidi H. Designs's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! ❤️

Flowers by Leslie literally blew me away with their ease of professionalism. Asking questions or placing orders was a breeze, and they absolutely knocked it out of the ballpark with the flower crown I ordered. Heidi was fantastic, I dealt with her from start to finish during the wedding plans, from my first inquiry, she always had an easy answer to any question, she made my exquisite flower crown in perfect condition and delivered it with instructions and notes. She was a huge part of making our wedding special and beautiful. I highly recommend them! And if you visit their Portsmouth shop, I also recommend taking a detour across the parking lot to "Street" (the restaurant) for lunch or dinner.
    For photos of the gorgeous flower crown https://instagram.com/p/76G_j0pw8I/?taken-by=longbrookphoto

Sent on 10/08/2015

thank you!!!

Heidi, at Flowers by Leslie, was an angel to work with for my wedding. She was willing to contact all of my vendors to figure out the timeline of the vendor set up for the day of my wedding. She helped my mother set up the favor and place card table, which was a huge help as I and my bridesmaid were getting ready for the wedding. Heidi's enthusiasm and knowledge of flowers made me feel confident to put everything in her hands. My centerpieces were beautiful and helped to make my tables look wonderful. My bridal bouquet is more than I could have hoped for. I would definitely recommend Flowers By Leslie for any bride for their upcoming wedding.

Heidi is amazing, she listens to what you say and creates beautiful work! She went above and beyond for my wedding!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Thank you!!!!!

Christina · Married on 07/19/2014

We were in contact with Heidi for the duration of our wedding planning, and the flowers turned out exactly as I wanted them. The bouquets, the lapels/wristlets, and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful. Heidi was incredibly professional, enthusiastic, and flexible. She is incredibly passionate about what she does, and that shines through in her work. Thank you Heidi!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Heidi H. Designs's reply:

Thanks so much Christina!! You and Steve were a blast to work with!!

Heidi did a great job on the flowers for our summer 2014 wedding in Portsmouth! I don't know much about flowers and my budget was not large, but she made the process painless on both accounts. The price was very reasonable and she respected my budget while still producing beautiful results. Her upbeat personality and care in walking me through the decision process was spot on. While I feel she would give me all the time I needed, I was happy we were able to efficiently make decisions and a plan so I could move on to other aspects of the wedding. I felt very confident that she had everything in control and she most certainly did! My flowers came out beautifully! A brides bouquet completes her and there was no disappointment for this bride. I would most certainly recommend them to future brides!

Sent on 02/23/2015

thank you!!!!!

Heidi was amazing and she exceeded my expectations on my wedding day! I met with Heidi before I had a dress, before I had the bridesmaid dresses, before my colors were finalized, etc... And although I was unsure about a lot of things, she captured EXACTLY was I was hoping for in my flowers. They were amazing and at a much better price than other florists in the area. You won't go wrong with using Flowers by Leslie and working with Heidi!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Heidi H. Designs's reply:

Amazing florist!! Would recommend to all! Very talented!

Beth · Married on 07/23/2011

Heidi and I hit it off right away. I think I got her more excited about the wedding than I was (and that was difficult). I could tell she truly loves what she does and was quick to come up with different ways to do things. We met a couple of times and she always came prepared with ribbon samples and ideas of what we might be able to do. I told her I didn't want the cookie cutter wedding flowers. The end result was something fresh, unique, and beautiful.

Victoria · Married on 07/12/2013

Flowers by Leslie is amazing! Not only is Heidi wonderfully talented as a florist she is beyond nice. She worked with me to make a wedding vision come to life all while adhering to my limited budget. When other florists flat out told me that I could not afford what I wanted Heidi made it possible in the most beautiful way. I can't thank her enough for the gorgeous flowers she put together for me. She even went above and beyond by helping my MOH fly yellow tulips in from Holland for my shower because they are my favorite flower and were out of season locally! I never had a worry about anything when it came to my flowers. Heidi listened to carefully every aspect of what I wanted and made my vision come to life.

Sent on 07/16/2013

Heidi H. Designs's reply:

Thank you Victoria!!! It was nothing but a pleasure working with you !!! :)

Kate · Married on 09/29/2017

Heidi is amazing! She is super friendly and fun to work with!! Her vision and designs are stunning and she is able to work with any budget you have. I'd recommend her to anyone.

Thank you kate! :)