Flowers by Jo-Ann

Flowers by Jo-Ann 5
  • Edith

Edith Pullman · Married on 09/27/2019

Wonderful experience with Flowers by Jo-Ann

Debbie literally spent hours with my bride-to-be daughter and me to find out just what we wanted for the floral component of the wedding.She guided us through the process and never pushed her opinions on us. We had long tables under tents and her floral arrangements were very beautiful and added just the look we wanted. In addition, because we are Jewish, we need the ceremonial Chuppa and Debbie did a wonderful job of setting one up and decorating it for us. Do nost hesitate to call her. She is reasonable, very responsive, and creative and she will make your wedding preparastions easier.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Flowers by Jo-Ann's reply:

Thank you so much. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with all of the flowers. It truly was a pleasure working with you and your daughter.
  • Jessica

Jessica Jaworski · Married on 07/19/2019

Gorgeous flowers on our wedding day!

Flowers by Jo-Ann did such an incredible job with my wedding flowers, that when my bouquet was delivered to my bridal suite, I had to fight back tears. Debbie took my vision ("mismatched," "vintage garden party," "a bouquet that looks like Prince Harry picked it" (seriously) and executed it flawlessly. I can't tell you how many compliments I received on my bouquet, not to mention our bud vase centerpieces. The flowers were fresh, vibrant, and perfectly matched my desired color palette. Debbie even handled my succulent favors. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. We met with her numerous times and she even stored our vases and wood slab centerpieces for about a month before our wedding day. She arrived on time with her team and got right to work setting up. She helped me once I was dressed with my velvet bouquet ribbons, and cut them day of to the appropriate length. Hands down, Flowers by Jo-Ann was one of my favorite wedding vendors, and brought so much to our day and our photos!

Flowers by Jo-Ann 6
    Flowers by Jo-Ann 7
    Flowers by Jo-Ann 8
    Flowers by Jo-Ann 9
    Flowers by Jo-Ann 10
    Sent on 10/04/2019

Flowers by Jo-Ann's reply:

Thanks Jessica! We are thrilled to hear everything was just as you hoped it would be. We truly enjoyed working with you and bringing your wedding vision to life. It was our pleasure to be a part of your day. Best wishes to you!
  • Christopher

Christopher Mayfield · Married on 02/09/2019

Great to work with, creative and fairly priced.

Flowers by Jo-Ann was recommended by our venue FEAST at Round Hill and they were great! We worked with Debbie who met with us a few times to go over what we wanted, provided pictures, examples and recommendations. We had numerous changes throughout and Debbie accommodated all of them with a smile. The prices were very fair and every arrangement came out perfectly. They have worked with FEAST so the delivery was simple, required nothing of us, which was nice. No complaints whatsoever. We highly recommend Flowers by Jo-Ann.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Amanda & Chris,
    Thank you so much for the review. We so enjoyed working with you to make your day special.
    Debbie