Flowers By Grace

18156 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33169 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Dianthus Miami Inc.
  • M.E.I. Floral Designers & Event Planners
  • Nery's Flowers
  • Watermill Flowers

5 Reviews for Flowers By Grace

Grace is absolutely amazing. Her flowers were gorgeous, and she made the bouquets just like I imagined. I wanted my flowers to be less traditional, and she truly took my words and created the most wonderful arrangements I had ever seen. The prices were amazing as well, and I truly felt that I got more than I bargained for. I am so glad that I found Grace, and HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for flowers for any event!

Sent on 06/21/2016
  • Zadry

Zadraska · Married on 10/20/2010

Ms. Grace is AMAZING! Besides being a talented florist she is friendly & professional She took my vision for Our centerpieces and created an even more beautiful arrangement. I could not thank her enough for creating such a lovely, lush and romantic atmosphere for Our Wedding Day. I would definitely recommend Flowers by Grace to any bride.

Thank you again Ms. Grace for ALL of your beautiful creations! Dale & Zadraska

Sent on 10/24/2010

Shakera · Married on 12/19/2009

The arrangements, bouquets, and columns transformed the church and fit in wonderfully with the Christmas decor. I strongly recommend Flowers by Grace for occasion that you might need a florist.

Sent on 01/07/2010

• Miami See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Flowers By Grace)