1027 Lake Michigan DR NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504 Map · Phone number

About Flowers by DeShane

Located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Flowers by DeShane is a full-service floral designer specializing in elegant and unique floral designs for the Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, and Lansing areas. With over ten years of experience designing flowers, weddings, and jewelry, the company has an extensive range of ability in various mediums, but flowers happen to be one of the favorites.

Flowers by DeShane offers arrangements of various styles, including classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, and preppy. Couples can also have romantic, rustic, and vintage floral designs for their special day. The company provides consultations, venue visits, event design, delivery, and setup, leaving couples stress-free. Couples can include Flowers by DeShane’s beautiful designs in several aspects of their big day, such as aisle decor, bouquets, centerpieces, flower petals, single flowers, boutonnieres and corsages. The flower boutique wants to help couples bring their dreams to life and create a fantastic day and memories to last a lifetime.

StephenandAliciaFlowers01463
StephenandAliciaFlowers01463
caketopper

21 Reviews for Flowers by DeShane

Penny · Married on 10/18/2014

Angie was amazing to work with. She really listened to everything that I wanted to see on our special day. I say better than pinterest because I sent her photos of what I was envisioning, and it came out even better than I could have every expected. Her bouquets popped with color just as I wanted. And she really helped me stay with in my budget, but still have the flowers and look that I dreamed of. She is awesome at what she does, and she truly wants to see you happy and love your flowers and centerpieces. Fantastic vendor to work with!! Love her!

Sent on 02/06/2015

Meagan · Married on 09/28/2012

Angie helped make my wedding look like a fairy tale. There were over 300 roses in Ivory and Red in my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquet's, and the centerpieces, and it was better than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 10/15/2012

Edlira · Married on 09/17/2011

If you are looking for a florist and Angie is available on your day pls look no more and book her!!

Angie is not only extremely professional, creative, amazing at what she does, but she is also a great person and so so great to work with! I was planning a long distance wedding and Angie was reffered to me by my sister in law. She was the 1st florist we interviewed and after I met her I stopped looking for a florist. She is so enthusiastic and just KNOWS HER STUFF! I had no doubt she would do an amazing job and of course SHE DID! Extremely affordable too. She just asked me to give her a budget and took it from there.

People couldn't stop complimenting our flower arrangements the day of our wedding!!

She is the best!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Flowers by DeShane FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 142.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 11.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,960.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 1027 Lake Michigan DR NW Grand Rapids, MI, 49504 See on map