San Diego, CA 92124 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Flowears

Welcome to Flowears,

Flowears specializes in one of a kind, elegant and high quality fabric flower accessories from baby to bridal and for any other special event in your life that needs to be celebrated in a memorable way. Custom orders and large orders available.

My handmade fabric flower have a wide variety of applications, from sashes, hair pieces, flower girls' accessories and flowers for bouquets, to flowers for boutonnieres, wrist corsages and more...You submit your ideas and we work together to turn them into a gorgeous work of art.

Every flower is a new experience and everytime I put 100% of my creativity in it to deliver my customers only excellent results. Our services extend from weddings to baby showers to private parties, we design for all occasions. Each wedding and special event is unique and has to be handled with care and attention to details. If you are looking for something classy, elegant and of high quality craftsmanship, you've came to the right place.

You can also visit my shop on Etsy (for feedbacks, more images and price range) and my FB page for more examples:

Https://www.facebook.com/flowearshandmade

Each time I put myself at work on a new creation, I feel like "sculpting" something new rather than just stacking and stitching together circles of fabrics. I never follow a predefined scheme of shapes or colors (unless I am working on a custom order), I just create as I go and I always try to achieve something better than what I have done in the past, something unique, eye catching, precious and unforgettable.

I didn't take any course or any specific class to learn to make what you see, these creations are simply the result of my natural propention to creativity and to strive to create something that stands out and glows.
I want you to love your flowers, not just be ok with them, this is what my business is about.

If you don't see an item that matches your theme or your taste, please send me a message. I'm always up for a challenge.

Large orders and custom orders are welcome.

Your review is greatly appreciated.

24 Reviews for Flowears

Krystal · Married on 09/02/2017

I absolutely love the gorgeous flowers that Stephy made for me! I returned to her business two additional times (three purchases total). The first flowers I ordered are decorations on my slippers. The second set of flowers I ordered included two large organza flowers for my ring bearer pillow and my flower girl basket and two tiny flowers for the matching flower girl slippers. Lastly, I ordered corsages and buottonnieres. I am confident that Stephy will provide me with beautiful products. She has been quick to respond to my messages. The customer service she provides is exceptional. She is very professional. The flowers are high quality and the price reflects the value of the handmade custom item(s). Stephy has also been flexible and has assured me that my corsages and buottonnieres will arrive in advance of my impending wedding.

lillian · Married on 08/16/2014

Stefy made the most beautiful Wedding corsages for my mom and mother in law to wear at my wedding! I even ordered one extra to keep for myself. She was so flexible in terms of selecting the centerpieces and the fabric colors. The Wedding corsages turned out much more beautiful than I was expecting!

Mariam · Married on 07/20/2014

I ordered three flower wrist corsages. They arrived on time and they are indeed very beautiful!! They look gorgeous!

• San Diego, 92124 See on map
    8584306151 (Other Phone Number)
    830am-600pm Mon-Sun