Flourish Floral Artistry & Design

Berlin, MD View map
$3,000 Typical Price

$3,000 Typical Price

Flourish is a flower obsessed company that loves making each of our couples big day that much more special! We will work one-on-one to make sure every detail is discussed and to help bring their floral vision to life.

4.5 out of 5 rating
    Matt Married on 05/27/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Flourish Floral was recommended to us by our photographer, and I'm so thrilled we went with that suggestion. Not only did we know that based on that recommendation that the flowers would be beautiful in photos, but in person they looked incredible. Everything was so fresh, colorful, and vibrant. Everything that was brought to our wedding was 100% custom-made as a one of a kind based on our wedding colors and desired look, so while I felt a little nervous before seeing them-- they couldn't have matched what we wanted better.
    Rachel Married on 09/25/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Maddie went above and beyond for my wedding flowers! They were everything I asked for and more. She even surprised me the day of my wedding with a flower crown for my daughter and a boutonniere for my son. Flourish does an incredible job and I would highly recommend!!
  • User2660575 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My daughter's wedding was in Philadelphia and we fell in love with the floral designs of this vendor on their website. They accommodated our every need, made a trip to Philadelphia to check out the venue prior to the wedding, and delivered the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen 2 hours away from their home base. The centerpieces were so amazing, every guest complimented the flowers. The talent, creativity and selection of flowers went beyond measure. Check out their website. It was so worth it.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Manda Weaver Photography Manda Weaver Photography Wedding Photographers

The ladies of flourish are truly artists... Their floral design is romantic, luxurious, and always inspiring. You will be overjoyed with the work they custom create for your Wedding day!

10915 Adkins Road Berlin, 21811
Location of (Flourish Floral Artistry & Design)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding