Kerrville, TX 78028 Map · Phone number
  • Events 1

About Flour & Bloom Events

Flour & Bloom Events is an all-inclusive affordable wedding service based in Kerrville, Texas that provides beautiful cakes, floral/decor, and planning services in Fredericksburg, Comfort and the surrounding Texas Hill Country. Tara LaMontia, the owner of the service, discovered her passion for weddings while growing up and helping her mother, who operated her own planning service for over 50 years. Tara has more than 25 years of experience in the events industry, focusing on the finer details to deliver unparalleled service.

Flour & Bloom Events strives to develop a personal connection with you, gaining a genuine understanding of your individual style and taste. Her all inclusive business model makes weddings stress-free, since she also provides cake, floral, decor and coordination services. Tara is a highly skilled planner who has the ability to coordinate a variety of wedding styles including destination weddings, elopements, religious weddings, and more. There is a range of planning services available depending on your specific requirements including full-planning, partial-planning, and day-of coordination services.

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Cherished By Us

6 Reviews for Flour & Bloom Events

• Stephanie

Stephanie F. · Married on 07/10/2021

So patient and generous!

Tara was absolutely amazing. We got married in Fredericksburg which is 5 hours from where we live. I was not able to be around for final decisions and such, but Tara helped out so much with all of that! She explained everything in detail, assured me of the quality, calmed me down when I began to get nervous, and she walked us through the night so smoothly. She was so flexible to our busy schedule and she was on top of it all!! Such and amazing person! The night was just so fun and smooth because of her. I highly recommend Tara to those not around the area but planning on having a Fredericksburg wedding. She was also my florist and every single detail of the night was beautiful!!

Sent on 07/12/2021

Flour & Bloom Events's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me with your wedding day! You and Ryan were so wonderful to work with and I loved being part of such a fun and love filled wedding! Many blessings to you and your sweet families. Thank you again for your kind words… I’m so happy you loved it. It was such a beautiful joyful day!
  • Morgan

Morgan H. · Married on 06/12/2021

Book her!

Honestly words truly cannot describe how amazing Tara is! We booked her as our wedding planner, cake baker, some rentals, and florist and we are so happy we did. It was a relief to have a few less vendors to keep track of, which was the first thing that made her stand out. Tara completely understood my vision and made my boho riverside dream wedding come true, with Casey Moore as her trusted assistant! She went above and beyond to find pampas grass for our decor!!! I was absolutely blown away when I saw everything come together. She was easy to talk to and work with, fairly priced, and so sweet and fun (but stern with other vendors when needed, exactly what you want in a wedding planner). We highly recommend Tara for wedding planning, day-of coordinating, cakes, and flowers!

Sent on 06/21/2021

Flour & Bloom Events's reply:

My sweet Morgan! Thank you for your kind words! I loved every single minute of planning your dream wedding with you and, Ty and I’m so happy you loved everything. You were absolutely the most beautiful bohemian bride ever and I’m so sad the wedding is over! I just love you guys and I can’t wait to follow your adventures together… thank goodness for social media so I can watch you two grow in life together 💕
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline R. · Married on 12/05/2020

Shes amazing

She did my cake, flowers, center pieces, organized everything the day of and she was always there to answer my questions.

Sent on 12/08/2020

Flour & Bloom Events's reply:

Thank you Jacqueline! I was honored to be part of you and Miguel's wedding day. I can't wait to see the photos... you were stunning! Give my love to your sweet families and many blessings to the two of you!

Flour & Bloom Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Event

• Jul Sat

Texas Wine Country Wedding Show

Request Information
    • When:
      Jul 31, 2021 11:00 AM - 03:00 PM
    • Location:
      The Hangar Hotel , Fredericksburg, Austin
    Join us to meet the best vendors from the Texas Wine Country area. With over 22 square miles of beautiful venues, rolling hills and amazing views, the Texas Wine Country offers a close destination wedding location for gordeous weddings.

• Kerrville, TX, 78028 See on map
    Location of (Flour & Bloom Events)