Flour & Bloom Events

Kerrville, TX View map
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Flour & Bloom Events is an all-inclusive affordable wedding service based in Kerrville, Texas that provides beautiful cakes, floral/decor, and planning services in Fredericksburg, Comfort and the surrounding Texas Hill Country. Tara LaMontia, the owner of the service, discovered her passion for weddings while growing up and helping her mother, who operated her own planning service for over 50 years. Tara has more than 25 years of experience in the events industry, focusing on the finer details to deliver unparalleled service.

Flour & Bloom Events strives to develop a personal connection with you, gaining a genuine understanding of your individual style and taste. Her all inclusive business model makes weddings stress-free, since she also provides cake, floral, decor and coordination services. Tara is a highly skilled planner who has the ability to coordinate a variety of wedding styles including destination weddings, elopements, religious weddings, and more. There is a range of planning services available depending on your specific requirements including full-planning, partial-planning, and day-of coordination services.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 04/02/2022

The best hill country planner + more!

THIS IS WHO YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR WEDDING PERFECT!!!!

Where do I begin? My husband (already giggling from saying that word) and I are completely indebted to Tara for everything! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!

We live in Houston so having a wedding out in the Hill Country (over 4 hours away) and trying to make our vision a reality seemed impossible at times. Since we hired Tara, we felt incredibly at ease and could not stop telling everyone how it was the best decision we ever made during the planning process.

Tara was not only our wedding coordinator, but also provided our beautiful flower arrangements and delicious cakes. As a wedding coordinator, she went ABOVE AND BEYOND. Every time we asked her for something, she got it done within minutes. I NEVER had to follow up with her about anything. As a bride, you NEED this. Tara is known by everyone in the Hill Country so when you are picking your vendors, they have already worked with her AND will say she is the BEST. When I needed transportation, she knew who to call. When I needed ideas on how to incorporate my pups into the wedding, Tara gave us super creative ideas. She is the one responsible for making my ceremony entrance one that will be talked about for years! During the wedding, I didn't do a single thing. She gets it all done without question.

As a florist, well WOW. I gave her I think a few Pinterest images of what I wanted and she UNDERSTOOD THE ASSIGNMENT. The flowers were perfect and matched the colors and aesthetic so well without me ever previewing it! One thing I appreciate so much is that she never made us feel pressured to add more flowers. She put our budget first and gave us way more than what we probably paid for. Tara also helped with table decor at our rehearsal dinner without charge by getting some greenery from her garden because she didn't want me to waste my money on something else.

As our wedding cake provider, OMG. When I say our cake was the best thing I ate at our wedding, I am telling the truth! One of my bridesmaids wanted to take my leftover cake and her husband was already drooling about eating it on the way home to Houston. We got the Italian cream and lemon and it was so creamy, moist, and absolutely delicious. Tara gave us a grooms cake that was custom designed for my husband. She even got little soccer balls on it to display his love of soccer!

If you are having a wedding in the Hill Country and surrounding areas, you will not regret booking with Tara. She is EXTREMELY professional, efficient, super sweet, and easy to work with. Tara goes out of her way to make your day perfect and isn't trying to just take your money. I would recommend Tara to anybody in a heartbeat. We love you, Tara!

The Moores:)
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie F. Married on 07/10/2021

So patient and generous!

Tara was absolutely amazing. We got married in Fredericksburg which is 5 hours from where we live. I was not able to be around for final decisions and such, but Tara helped out so much with all of that! She explained everything in detail, assured me of the quality, calmed me down when I began to get nervous, and she walked us through the night so smoothly. She was so flexible to our busy schedule and she was on top of it all!! Such and amazing person! The night was just so fun and smooth because of her. I highly recommend Tara to those not around the area but planning on having a Fredericksburg wedding. She was also my florist and every single detail of the night was beautiful!!

Flour & Bloom Events's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me with your wedding day! You and Ryan were so wonderful to work with and I loved being part of such a fun and love filled wedding! Many blessings to you and your sweet families. Thank you again for your kind words… I’m so happy you loved it. It was such a beautiful joyful day!
  • Morgan
    Morgan H. Married on 06/12/2021

Book her!

Honestly words truly cannot describe how amazing Tara is! We booked her as our wedding planner, cake baker, some rentals, and florist and we are so happy we did. It was a relief to have a few less vendors to keep track of, which was the first thing that made her stand out. Tara completely understood my vision and made my boho riverside dream wedding come true, with Casey Moore as her trusted assistant! She went above and beyond to find pampas grass for our decor!!! I was absolutely blown away when I saw everything come together. She was easy to talk to and work with, fairly priced, and so sweet and fun (but stern with other vendors when needed, exactly what you want in a wedding planner). We highly recommend Tara for wedding planning, day-of coordinating, cakes, and flowers!

Flour & Bloom Events's reply:

My sweet Morgan! Thank you for your kind words! I loved every single minute of planning your dream wedding with you and, Ty and I’m so happy you loved everything. You were absolutely the most beautiful bohemian bride ever and I’m so sad the wedding is over! I just love you guys and I can’t wait to follow your adventures together… thank goodness for social media so I can watch you two grow in life together 💕

Kerrville, TX, 78028
Location of (Flour & Bloom Events)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding