Kerrville, Kerrville, TX 78028 Map · Phone number
Package Price $750
Availability Check your date

About Flour & Bloom Events

Flour & Bloom Events is an all-inclusive affordable wedding service based in Kerrville, Texas that provides beautiful cakes, floral/decor, and planning services in Fredericksburg, Comfort and the surrounding Texas Hill Country. Tara LaMontia, the owner of the service, discovered her passion for weddings while growing up and helping her mother, who operated her own planning service for over 50 years. Tara has more than 25 years of experience in the events industry, focusing on the finer details to deliver unparalleled service.

Flour & Bloom Events strives to develop a personal connection with you, gaining a genuine understanding of your individual style and taste. Tara is a highly skilled planner who has the ability to coordinate a variety of wedding styles including destination weddings, elopements, religious weddings, and more. There is a range of planning services available depending on your specific requirements including full-planning, partial-planning, and day-of coordination services. There is also convenient features such as budget analysis, timelines, and to-do lists available to ensure the seamless execution of your big day.

• My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting

Flour & Bloom Events 5
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding Cake Perfection

Tara with Flour & Bloom Events is AMAZING!! Our special day was 11/16/19 and she made us the most beautiful wedding cake I have ever seen. I showed her two pictures that I liked and her final creation was better than I ever imagined. We had a 4 tier cake with two different flavors and both flavors were superb!! I can’t even say which flavor I liked more because they were both equally delicious. Her chocolate vanilla marble with a chocolate mocha cream filling was outstanding and the lemon cake with raspberry buttercream filling was soooo yummy. Her flower placement was also spot on. She is extremely flexible because at the last minute (literally 3 days before my wedding) I changed my cake flavors and she was very accommodating. Her husband also made a custom cake stand just for my cake which was the perfect touch for such a beautiful masterpiece. Her vegan cupcakes are also out of this world goodness!!! I had a dozen made for a few of my guest and they couldn’t stop raving about how delicious they were. I am glad that I found her because our cake was such a beautiful addition to our perfect day!! Thank you Tara!!!

Flour & Bloom Events 6
    Flour & Bloom Events 7
    Flour & Bloom Events 8
    Sent on 12/04/2019

Flour & Bloom Events's reply:

Oh Tiffany... your wedding was beautiful and I’m so happy I was able to give you your dream wedding cake. Hugs to you and your sweet family, and can’t wait to see you guys again! Many blessings to you and Rudy for a happily ever after! Cheers!

Abigayle Young · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding coordinator! From her delicious cakes to her creativity and attention to detail- everything was exactly how I dreamed it would be! Thank you so much, Tara!

Flour & Bloom Events 9
    Flour & Bloom Events 14
    Flour & Bloom Events 15
    Sent on 06/07/2019

Flour & Bloom Events's reply:

Thank you Abi! I was so honored to be a part of your special day. You were a stunningly beautiful bride and it was a highlight of my wedding career. Many blessings to you and Shane.

Samantha · Married on 11/08/2015

Amazing! Highly recommended!

From start to finish everything was awesome. The cake was beautiful and delicious. We opted for layered Italian cream cake, it was moist and tasty. We followed the tradition of freezing the top layer and eating it on our first anniversary- the cake still was moist and delicious a year later! Tara was so sweet and helpful and thought of things I wouldn’t have. She is amazing and definitely knows her stuff! I’d recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Flour & Bloom Events's reply:

Thank you for your review Samantha! I was so honored to be a part of your beautiful wedding. You and Mike are just amazing and I am so happy for the two of you!

Flour & Bloom Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 650
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1295.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Kerrville Kerrville, TX, 78028 See on map