Flour Bakery

• Cakes for Occasions
  • Veronika Matunin Cakes

8 Reviews for Flour Bakery

Kiti · Married on 09/26/2015

I did not have any baked goods from Flour until my wedding day. I picked Flour Bakery because of its reputation and I liked the simple elegant design of the wedding cake. We got a 2 titered cake with midnight chocolate cake, one 10 inch midnight chocolate cake and one half-sheet of hazelnut-almond dacquoise. We didn't have the tasting before hand, but we were very confident that the cake would turn out great. The cake looked beautiful with a couple flowers in between the two layers. The cake was delicious! We loved both flavors. They were also very flexible. I was able to change my order 2 weeks before the wedding. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Deb · Married on 06/21/2014

YUM YUM YUM I have gone to Flour for years and knew this could be the only place to get my wedding cake and every single guest asked where we got it!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Andrea · Married on 09/21/2013

I can't say enough about the amazing cake(s) we had for our wedding and how awesome it was to work with Sarah at Flour. I have a gluten allergy so cake was difficult, but Flour has some awesome GF offerings. We got the hazelnut almond dacquoise and the triple chocolate mousse cake; the former she was able to decorate in a "bridal" way because GF cakes tend to be heavier and don't lend to stacking. Who cares that I didn't have a tiered cake?! I had the most awesome tasting and hands down most amazing cakes ever...and that's what other people told me! Everyone loved the cakes, I was able to eat it, and it wasn't an insane waste of money, just perfection all around.
    The kicker is too that some people do this freezing some cake to save for the first anniversary...but why do it when I can go to Flour and get fresh slices of those same cakes anytime I want?! I don't care about tradition, I want delicious cake!
    Hands down, Best. Wedding. Cake. Ever.

Sent on 10/09/2013