Hollywood, Hollywood, FL 33008 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Pricing

About Florida Beach Wedding

Florida Beach Wedding is a wedding planning company based in Hallandale Beach, Florida. We specialize in creating beautiful stress-free weddings on the beach and lovely beach and waterfront locations across Florida. Our friendly team of dedicated planners provides full-service weddings that include professional photography, officiants, flowers, decor, videography and everything in between.

Florida Beach Wedding is available to fully or partially plan your upcoming ceremony and reception! They have experience working with many different types of weddings, including military, religious, eco-friendly and double weddings. Some of the wedding planning services that the Florida Beach Wedding team offers include:

• Florals

Florida Beach Wedding 7
  • Ana

ana · Married on 08/11/2019

Simple the BEST!

Look no further Florida Beach Wedding is for you! No matter how complex or how simple your dream wedding may be, they can handle A-Z. I highly recommend this team!

I feel so blessed I choose them to handle my wedding needs. Brittany was truly my little wedding angel ♡ She held my hand every step of the way and kept everything personalised to my ideas.

Brittany was ALWAYS available when I needed her, shd was very professional and has a calming demeanor. She did everything she said she would do and then some.

The day of the event, Brittany and her team made sure all was in place so I would have no worries and could enjoy our special day that much more :)

ATT: ALL BRIDES!!! Look no futher, trust and believe that you have found the right company for you. I can assure you, that you will not regret choosing this experienced team.

Thank you Florida Beach Wedding for an exceptional well done job!! I guarantee they will surpass your expectation!

Sent on 08/25/2019
    Florida Beach Wedding 20
    Florida Beach Wedding 21
  • Colleen

Colleen Martinez · Married on 06/28/2019

Outstanding and you have to use this team for your Florida Wedding!

Brittany was amazing! Me and my husband came all the way from Ohio and really could not have done this without Brittany. She was so patient and organized every step of the way. She has all the connections for all your needs to plan the perfect wedding! Our guest list went from 50 to 19 and she was there every step of the way to make sure we were ok lol. She was always polite and took every detail I mentioned and made it happen. We did this all over the phone long distance. I knew I could trust her from the start. She is very talented and deserves so many more stars than this site allows! You would be crazy not to use this team for your big day!!!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Kierra

Kierra · Married on 04/20/2019

Dream come true!!!

We hired Brittany for day of coordination just 10 DAYS before our wedding and it was one of the best decision we could have made. I had done all the planning myself and the closer I got to the wedding day the more I questioned hiring a day of coordinator. Being that I waited to the last minute I didn't expect to find anyone good, but I was blessed with Brittany. She was knowledgable about my venue which was a plus for me and she was very professional and you could tell this wasn't her first rodeo. Literally every problem that she faced the day of she had a solution for or a trip in her bridal emergency kit. Not only did I truly appreciate her being there, but my wedding and wedding party did as well.

Sent on 05/15/2019