Hollywood, Hollywood, FL 33008 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Florida Beach Wedding

Florida Beach Wedding is a wedding planning company based in Hallandale Beach, Florida. We specialize in creating beautiful stress-free weddings on the beach and lovely beach and waterfront locations across Florida. Our friendly team of dedicated planners provides full-service weddings that include professional photography, officiants, flowers, decor, videography and everything in between.

Florida Beach Wedding is available to fully or partially plan your upcoming ceremony and reception! They have experience working with many different types of weddings, including military, religious, eco-friendly and double weddings. Some of the wedding planning services that the Florida Beach Wedding team offers include:

• Florals

Florida Beach Wedding 7
  • Kierra

Kierra · Married on 04/20/2019

Dream come true!!!

We hired Brittany for day of coordination just 10 DAYS before our wedding and it was one of the best decision we could have made. I had done all the planning myself and the closer I got to the wedding day the more I questioned hiring a day of coordinator. Being that I waited to the last minute I didn't expect to find anyone good, but I was blessed with Brittany. She was knowledgable about my venue which was a plus for me and she was very professional and you could tell this wasn't her first rodeo. Literally every problem that she faced the day of she had a solution for or a trip in her bridal emergency kit. Not only did I truly appreciate her being there, but my wedding and wedding party did as well.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Sofanna · Married on 12/29/2018

Brittany is wonderful!

I was a picky bride! I have known Brittany for years, I was in the floral industry years ago with her and chamged my career, but when it came time for my wedding I knew I wanted her their to ease me through the mishaps! FYI their will always be mishaps on your wedding day! Having someone like Brittany who has such great experience will be able to fix those issues on the spot! She has the most calming nature and is highly professional!

Sent on 01/24/2019