1602 17th Street NW, Washington, DC 20009 Map · Phone number

About Floriana Restaurant

Floriana offers authentic Italian recipes with handmade pastas in the most comfortable of environments. Located in DC's Dupont Circle neighborhood, Floriana's occupies a historic brickstone row house that has been converted into a cozy restaurant, but hasn't given up the feel of coming over to someones home for dinner.

Offering a seasonal menu of fresh and local ingredients Floriana has developed a reputation for consistent, high quality, authentic, feel good dishes at a great value.

Our pledge of superior service is matched only by our ability to make every guest feel welcome and comfortable when joining us for a DC dining experience.We pay special attention to every guest that chooses Floriana.

Floriana offers the choice of three different private dinning rooms, pre-set and customized menu's, specialty wine and cocktail lists, and now catering. Floriana is the perfect venue for your engagement party, rehersal dinner, bridal shower, or any other special event coming up in your life. Please contact Rachael Tapper for more information at 202-288-2584 or rtapper@florianarestaurant.com

• The Darcy
lambchops

3 Reviews for Floriana Restaurant

• Lindsay

Lindsay Branton · Married on 10/24/2020

Great place for a rehearsal dinner

I would 100% recommend Floriana for your rehearsal dinner! My mother-in-law worked with Bat to create a menu and finalize drink options well in advance of the rehearsal dinner to ensure anyone with allergies was taken care of. Day of, we arrived at Floriana's early and they were already set up and ready to seat us. The food and wine was phenomenal and the service was equally as good! I'm lactose-intolerant which can be difficult to navigate at an Italian restaurant but Floriana was so accommodating and whipped me up my own pasta dish! Everyone raved about the food and especially their wine, I'll have to call and ask them which exact wines were served because they really were fantastic!

Sent on 11/16/2020

We went to Floriana for our rehearsal dinner. They were so on the ball and accommodating. We got a private room upstairs with a set menu. The wait staff was so good with such a large group: we had about 25 people. The food was delicious. We chose one red and one white for the evening, and they just kept coming around with wine. I had several people check in with me to make sure everything was going as I wanted, and I never had a complaint.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Kaylan · Married on 11/22/2014

Floriana Restaurant was an excellent choice for our rehearsal dinner for ~30. The food and service were incredible. Their responsiveness was a bit spotty, but in the end we were able to pull off a memorable evening!

Sent on 12/06/2014

• 1602 17th Street NW Washington, DC, 20009 See on map
    2026675937 (Phone number)
    Location of (Floriana Restaurant)