Woodbine St, Naugatuck, CT 06770 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Florczak Wedding & Event Planning

Florczak Wedding & Event Planning is a wedding coordination service based out of Naugatuck, Connecticut. Owned and operated by husband-and-wife team Stephanie and Joe Florczak, Florczak Wedding & Event Planning can remove all of the stress from the planning process and help you realize all of your wedding dreams. The pair has been planning weddings since 2014, having started their company when they sat down to plan their own wedding. As a married couple, they understand how overwhelming the planning process can be when you’re on your own. Fortunately, the Florczak team will be with you every step of the way helping you craft the wedding of your dreams.

Florczak Weddings & Event Planning offers planning assistance for a variety of celebrations, including civil unions, cultural weddings, elopements, eco-friendly weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Budget analysis
Clare and Robert
kenny36 51 1036665

3 Reviews for Florczak Wedding & Event Planning

Michael Hu · Married on 08/11/2017

Wonderful Experience! Thank you Stephanie!

Stephanie was absolutely crucial in making our wedding planning and execution effortless! In such a hectic time for us, she handled any and everything we needed. It was comforting to have someone with her knowledge and expertise readily available to consult with at any given time during this whole process (literally any time). We couldn’t have pulled off this wedding without her. Thanks again Stephanie!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Bryanne · Married on 09/02/2018

1.4
      0.5
      3.0
      2.0
      1.0
      0.5

Stephanie was incredibly challenging to work with, unprofessional, disorganized, and overbearing. On top of everything, she quit abruptly after demanding more money than our contract stated (and is refused to refund any parts of the deposit, even for work not completed).

Her communication style was unprofessional and overbearing; she texted constantly (after we requested email communication), starting messages with "hi pretty" rather than my or my fiancee's name. Rather than communicating directly with vendors, she simply forwarded emails I had sent her (with irrelevant information). She did not respect the direction we hoped to move in our wedding (constantly reminding us that we should work with her florist, rather than ordering costco flowers that come pre-arranged). She was incredibly challenging to work with and while I'm glad our relationship is complete, I'm now out a day of coordinator one month before my wedding.

On a personal note, she is vindictive and mean, sending nasty messages after quitting. Do not recommend working with this business.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Florczak Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

In September of 2017 I was contacted by Bryanne who was inquiring on Day of Coordination services for her wedding which was to take place the following September. She signed a contract for the DOC package, which at the time was priced at $500, knowing she had the option to increase services as needed.
    In April of 2018 she did exercise that option, and signed a new contract for a custom package which included Partial Planning and DOC, rendering the original contract obsolete. She understood this when the contract was signed, and I began looking into vendors for rentals, service people, a florist, and bar service.
    She did not want to spend a lot on rentals or service, to the point where I was sending and receiving emails with the same vendors up to 10 times a day. She only wanted one bartender and two service people for a wedding of 200+ people, and when I tried to advise her guests would be waiting for drinks and their dinners she shut me out. She did not want to use the florist I suggested, as she wanted to “go the cheap route” and buy premade bouquets at BJs. When I advised that yes, that was an option, but she was having a welcome bonfire the night before, and an all day beach bash the day before, and she was coming in from out of state, how would she have time to make the centerpieces and bouquets, she was not happy with me “pushing” my florist on her.
    When she informed me she wanted to go back to the original contract and pay me $100 to complete the job, I informed her that the originalcontract was obsolete and I expected payment in full by her wedding day or we would part ways. She told me that my service was shotty and to expect to hear from her lawyer.
    Though I do feel bad that things turned out the way they did, I hope her wedding was a success and I wish her nothing but the best.

Florczak Wedding & Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2