Floral Elements

Irvine, CA View map

Floral Elements is a fresh and chic floral design studio based in Southern California, specializing in designing and creating custom couture florals for elegant weddings and stylish events.

FE's inspired approach to creating exceptional floral masterpieces infuses different textures, colors and elements to accentuate the features in every design. Detailed care and attention is given to each floral design creation, hand-picking only the finest florals flown in from as far as Holland to New Zealand. FE's mission is to focus on the client and understand their needs and help them transform the special event that they envision into reality.

Floral Elements is truly an indulgence for the senses that will satisfy your floral fancy.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

Amy Married on 05/10/2014
    Floral Elements by Cindy Park: I hired Cindy because I was blown away at how beautiful the floral arrangements were for my sisters wedding, especially the bouquets. She is very easy to work with and her attention to detail adds so much value to her work. She worked within my budget and the Flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I gave her 5 stars because I don't have one complaint. Everything was perfect and I will be suggesting her to future engaged friends :)
    Suhwon Married on 04/27/2014
    We were referred to Cindy of Floral Elements by a friend. We could not have asked for a better wedding florist! Cindy listened to what we envisioned for our big day and helped us create the romantic and timeless day. During our first meeting, I showed her a variety of photos off Pinterest. Most of the photos featured different types of flowers but the overall “feel” was what I wanted. Based on the images, Cindy made recommendations of flowers and vases. She asked a lot of questions to make sure we were comfortable. Throughout the entire process, Cindy was very responsive and organized. We were planning an OC wedding from SF, so most of our communication was over email; but i trusted her completely to make the best recommendations for us.

Here are just a few more reason we love Floral Elements:
    - Competitive pricing - we checked with few other florist, but based on a combination of value and creativity, it was an easy decision!
    - Responsive/Professional - whether it was setting up our first meeting or getting an initial quote, Cindy was extremely responsive and professional in her communication. Before finalizing any decisions, she always made sure to double check with us and send frequent updates.
    - Creativity - Cindy worked with our wedding coordinator to create a beautiful display for our place cards on antique ladders.

We’ve been married for a few months now and we are still get compliments on how beautiful the arrangements and bouquets were. Cindy is a true artist with the creativity and talent to make any event even more beautiful than you imagined.
  • User1613885 2+ years ago
    Cindy was recommended to me by a friend. She was able to help us with our wedding based on our budget and provided the best accents to dress the wedding. We picked ceremony and reception locations that were already charming on their own but Cindy's work really made everything look festive and special. She listened really well and got what I wanted. She is very detail oriented and asked a lot of questions to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. She also drove up to Santa Monica to visit both sites and go over everything in person. I highly recommend her and this is coming from someone who is very picky and an avid Yelper.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Mele Amore
    Rating 4.8 out of 5 , 59 Reviews
    · Wedding Planners

Irvine, 92618

by appointment
Location of (Floral Elements)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding