605a N. Water St., Burnet, TX 78611 Map · Phone number

About Floral Designs by Randi

Floral Designs by Randi is a full-service florist. Specializing in Weddings and Events based out of Burnet, Texas. A third generation florist, Randi has a love and passion of floral design like no other! Randi and her team pride themselves on custom quality designs, sales and service. Floral Designs by Randi offers custom, one-of-a-kind floral designs sure to suit any unique style or vision.

Whether you envision something classic and elegant for your wedding, or whimsical and bohemian, the talented designers at Floral Designs by Randi have you covered. They’ve worked with a variety of themes such as island paradise, Victorian garden party, holiday winter wonderland, traditional Celtic, and more. They're known for their premium fresh flowers, upscale design artistry, and high-quality service. Couples may choose from multiple packages based on their individual needs and budget. Their services include, but are not limited to:

• Arches and entryways
  • Flowers for cake tables
  • Table centerpieces
  • Wedding and party rentals

Areas Covered
This passionate florist is located in Burnet, Texas, but is happy to deliver to couples all over the local area. These nearby cities include:

• Burnet

• Billowing Blooms
  • Whim Floral

7 Reviews for Floral Designs by Randi

Angie Cervi · Getting married on 02/10/2021

BEAUTIFUL and beyond expectations!

Randi is easy to work with, good at communicating and she put together some absolutely stunning floral pieces for our wedding. She clearly loves what she does and it shows. She worked with our golf theme and budget and delivered the flowers herself and ensured the setup was perfect. We had many guests comment on how beautiful the flowers were—truly a standout. I highly recommend Randi for any event you need flowers.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Burleson · Married on 06/15/2019

AMAZING. Beyond what I imagined.

Using Randi for my wedding florals was hands down one of the decisions I made during the wedding planning process. She was responsive, flexible, and brought my vision to life beyond what I could imagine. She was so patient with me when I wanted to add/change ideas and worked with my day of coordinator to make it all happen. I would 10/10 recommend Randi to anyone planning a wedding in this area!! I will definitely use her services again for future events.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Floral Designs by Randi's reply:

Sarah,
    You were a true pleasure to work with... I'm so glad you were pleased with everything. Many Blessings to you!!!

Ashley Tufts · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing and perfect!!

All I knew when I walked into my first appointment was that I wanted one specific kind of rose. I know nothing about flowers. Randi not only found this rare rose, but made sure they came in on time and cured perfectly to match the tone of my wedding day. She also paired them with the perfect compliments to further showcase the roses. I gave her some key words, showed her a handful of photos, and her talent made my vision a reality. The perfect reality. Randi is truly an artist in her field and I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. Thank you for making my special day even more special. You’re amazing and I’m lucky to call you a friend!!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Floral Designs by Randi's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure working with you for your most special day! Thank you for this beautiful review and such kind words. I hope to see you again soon!!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Floral Designs by Randi FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 16.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 110.00
    $ 250.00
    $ 9975.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• 605a N. Water St. Burnet, TX, 78611 See on map
    Location of (Floral Designs by Randi)