On WeddingWire since 2016
Hidden River Ranch Weddings & Events is a family-owned and operated venue located in Lampasas, Texas. Taylor and Lauren Kelley, the couple and venue owners, are excited to offer their 540-acre ranch to couples on their special day. They want couples to be able to come to the ranch and create memories, whether it’s for their ceremony and reception or their engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, or elopement. On your special day, you will have the entire property to yourselves so that you can enjoy this Texas Hill Country venue with just your own wedding party. Love will be shared and memories will be made here at “Sunset Hill.”
Facilities and Capacity
Because the Hidden River Ranch Weddings & Events consists of so much land, couples have plenty of room to accommodate up to 300 of their friends and family on the property. For your ceremony, you can choose the indoor chapel, event barn, or outdoor pavilion. Depending on the weather, outdoor sites can be arranged for receptions. The property does have back-up sites if the weather is not accommodating. These options are quite spacious and picturesque. Couples are more than welcome to incorporate these spaces into their wedding photographs. During your ceremony and reception, the wedding party will find lounging areas on the property for you to take a moment to relax, prepare, and spend time together. Sites have been specially set aside and designed as a bridal suite and groom’s room. Lodging can also be arranged on the property. You and your guests can choose between staying in the lodge or the cabins at the ranch.
To make sure your wedding and ceremony turns out just as you imagined, the Hidden River Ranch Weddings & Events always keeps a 24-hour onsite manager. For easy access on your wedding day, the ranch also provides plenty of parking for you and your guests. Valet is another option that is provided. The team is also able to provide you with the following, and more:
- Use of all grounds (540 acres) for engagement, bridal and wedding photos
- Exclusive use of Hidden River Ranch; No other event will be held on your date
- Ceremony held in either our indoor chapel, indoor event barn, outdoor pavilion or outdoor courtyard (300 guests max on all venues- indoor)
- Outdoor pre-reception when weather allows (indoor when weather does not allow)
- Indoor reception in elegant barn
- Over 10,000 square feet of courtyard area
- Bridal suite with salon stations, lounging area and patio
- Ultimate groom's room with spacious area, games, mini bar and patio
- Coffee and drinks served in both the bridal suite and grooms room
- Use of two bars (indoor and outdoor)
- Professional audio system
- 2 outdoor stone fire pits in courtyard and patio for guest use
- Furniture provided
- 24-hour on site manager
Frequently asked questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What event items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
20 User photos
The Best Venue
A Venue I'm Still Dreaming About
Are you interested?
Do you want more pricing details?
Would you like to visit?
Hidden River Ranch Weddings & Events frequently asked questions
- Bridal Suite
- Clean Up
- Set Up
- Covered Outdoor
- Bridal Shower
- Engagement Party
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Clean Up
- Event Planner
- Get Ready Rooms
- Outside Vendors
- Dance Floor