Flirt Beauty Bar

Temecula, CA View map

Flirt Beauty Bar is a beauty studio located in Temecula, California, that specializes in picture-perfect, elegant, and sophisticated wedding looks. This team of highly-skilled makeup artists and beauty industry veterans offer in-studio and on-location pampering experience for wedding parties that will leave you feeling flawless, fresh, and confident. Flirt Beauty Bar is also available for boudoir sessions, special events, engagement sessions, and photo shoots.

Experience

With more than 10 years in the beauty industry, Sierra Buchanan is an accomplished makeup artist, lash stylist, and tanning technician determined to enhance your beauty and natural features. She is a graduate of Burbank’s Make-Up Designory School, and also obtained a high-definition airbrush makeup certification through the Dinair Institute in North Hollywood. Sierra works an array of safe products like sunless airbrush tanning solutions and award-winning company Xtreme Lashes.

Flirt Beauty Bar provides personalized on-location and in-studio makeup and tanning services. They have various packages to fit your style and budget that include a complimentary consultation and makeup trial, so your vision s executed flawlessly on your big day. Wedding services Flirt Beauty Bar offers include the following:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Airbrush tanning
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$225

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$225

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$45

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup
Tanning

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

Laura Married on 10/10/2014
    Sierra is such an incredibly talented artist and was an absolute joy to work with! I had a very specific vision on how I wanted my bridal makeup to be, and she worked diligently with me to achieve the look of my dreams! She also made me feel very at ease throughout the whole process, and was an absolute sweetheart. The day of my wedding, she and her assistant were very prompt and efficient (there was 10 ladies total - so that was impressive!). All the ladies' makeup turned out absolutely gorgeous, everyone was raving about the quality of their makeover! I can't wait to see all our photos because I know the beautiful work they did will now be timeless. I love Sierra and I would highly recommend her to anyone!
    Doug Married on 06/21/2014
    We found Sierra and Flirt Beauty Bar through our Wedding Coordinator. Thank you so much for the recommendation, Sierra was amazing. Everyone looked fantastic, the guys included! Everyone felt pampered and beautiful because they were even more so thanks to Sierra! We could not have asked for any better! Thank you so much for taking such amazing care of our entire wedding party!
    Tiffany Married on 05/26/2014
    Sierra is truly an artist! She did my makeup for both my engagement pictures and my wedding, and I have never felt more beautiful in my life. She is so fun and easy to talk to, and she gave me some great recommendations for hair people. I would highly recommend Flirt Beauty Bar to anyone looking for a makeup artist!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

Flirt Beauty Bar 1
Offer

This custom package includes an in-studio Bridal Makeup Consultation, Bridal Makeup Preview, one Custom Airbrush Tan, and Airbrush Bridal Makeup on the day of your wedding. Travel within 15 miles is also included.

Hair By Bethaney Hair By Bethaney Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sierra at Flirt Beauty Bar is by far the best MUA in Southern California. She is extremely professional, and her passion for makeup really shows through her work. She is the biggest sweetheart and such a great time to work with. I highly recommend her for your next event.

32349 Corte Palacio Temecula, CA, 92592
Location of (Flirt Beauty Bar)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding