Flirt Beauty Bar Reviews

19 | Temecula, CA

19 Reviews for Flirt Beauty Bar

Laura · Married on 10/10/2014

Sierra is such an incredibly talented artist and was an absolute joy to work with! I had a very specific vision on how I wanted my bridal makeup to be, and she worked diligently with me to achieve the look of my dreams! She also made me feel very at ease throughout the whole process, and was an absolute sweetheart. The day of my wedding, she and her assistant were very prompt and efficient (there was 10 ladies total - so that was impressive!). All the ladies' makeup turned out absolutely gorgeous, everyone was raving about the quality of their makeover! I can't wait to see all our photos because I know the beautiful work they did will now be timeless. I love Sierra and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Doug · Married on 06/21/2014

We found Sierra and Flirt Beauty Bar through our Wedding Coordinator. Thank you so much for the recommendation, Sierra was amazing. Everyone looked fantastic, the guys included! Everyone felt pampered and beautiful because they were even more so thanks to Sierra! We could not have asked for any better! Thank you so much for taking such amazing care of our entire wedding party!

Tiffany · Married on 05/26/2014

Sierra is truly an artist! She did my makeup for both my engagement pictures and my wedding, and I have never felt more beautiful in my life. She is so fun and easy to talk to, and she gave me some great recommendations for hair people. I would highly recommend Flirt Beauty Bar to anyone looking for a makeup artist!

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 03/29/2014

Sierra was great to work with and did a beautiful job on my MOH and myself. She was responsive and very professional. I really looked great on my wedding day...and the makeup held up well!

Valerie · Married on 03/22/2014

I used Sierra, and Flit Beauty Bar for my March 22, 2014 wedding and could not be happier. I did trials with quite a few makeup artists before finding Sierra. I wanted to look natural and polished, and Sierra was more than able to make me, my wedding party, and my mother look flawless. She is professional and more than that she is efficient and kind. The airbrush makeup that she used stayed all night and photographed beautifully. I would recommend Sierra and Flirt Beauty Bar to anyone looking to feel and look beautiful on their special day.

Tiffany · Married on 04/27/2013

The ABSOLUTE best!!! From my first interaction with Sierra I knew I picked the right person. I live in Phoenix and my wedding was in Temecula so all I had to count on was the photos on her website and our email and phone conversations. To be honest when choosing a vendor I'm one of those that looks for a nice website that is fully functioning and professionally done...her website is what first caught my eye...others had horrible quality pics and/or didn't function well and just seemed outdated. She responded to phone calls and emails in a timely manner. My first time meeting her was just 48 hours before my wedding when we did a trial make up application and it turned out fantastic.
    She arrived right on time the day of my wedding and once again did a phenomenal job...I received numerous compliments. I don't wear much makeup at all on a day to day basis so I didn't want to look overdone. I had tons of confidence in her and felt totally comfortable. She also did our flower girls, my MOH, and one of my friends and everyone looked fabulous.
    You won't regret choosing Sierra!!

Kameran · Married on 10/26/2012

My makeup for my wedding was flawless, Sierra did an awesome job! I also had her apply eylash extensions, which turned out better than I could have hoped, and allowed for me to have that wake-up ready look for my honeymoon as well :)

Camille · Married on 10/20/2012

Sierra is is absolutely amazing!! She is one of the sweetest, friendliest people I have ever met, and she is a pleasure to work with. I had a morning ceremony and brunch reception, so we were a little pressed for time. When we arrived at the venue, she had everything ready to go with a smile on her face! She did both me and mom's makeup the day of the wedding and my mom couldn't stop talking about how much she LOVED the way her makeup turned out. She made me feel like a princess and I got so many compliments. She also did my eyelash extenstions [and still is doing them ;)] and I do not stop getting compliments on how great they look. Sierra does such an amazing job, and I love everything about her. I will definetly keep coming back!! Thank you for making me feel so beautiful on our special day!

Karen · Married on 09/15/2012

Sierra was amazing!! She did my makeup for my wedding and it turned out perfect! She was very professional and had a very calming energy on a very stressful day. =) She was like a girlfriend just hanging out playing dressup!
    She started out with a more natural look, then added more drama and lashes to complete the look. I received so many compliments on her makeup!
    Also, it was one of the hottest days of the summer and the makeup looked perfect the whole day & night!!
    Thank you Sierra!!!

Shadya · Married on 09/08/2012

Sierra is AMAZING! Originally, only my mom and I were going to get our wedding makeup done. Sure enough, after all the bridesmaids witnessed Sierra's talent, they were sold. Not only does she make you feel super comfortable, but she will work on the look you're going for until you're more than satisfied. I HIGHLY recommend her services to all you beautiful brides to be :)

kimberly · Married on 05/04/2012

Flirt Beauty Bar is the best! Sierra made me so happy. She did my spray tans for my engagement session and wedding day! I looked perfectly tan, no orange at all, no streaks, and no rubbing off on my clothes! It was so pretty. Sierra also did my make up for my engagement pictures and on my wedding day. She is so cute and she made me feel and look like a barbie! =) I loved my eyelashes, my smokey eye look, and my lips! On my wedding day, she also did the make up for my sister, mom, and mother in law. She made them all look beautiful and stunning! On the wedding day, she came out to my venue, brought all her makeup supplies, a cute makeup chair, and some of my favorite music to play while we all got dolled up. I'm so thankful that I found Sierra and I know that I will use her services again someday!

Erin · Married on 10/09/2011

Recently, I attended a friends wedding. I know the bride is supposed to be the center of attention on her special day. But who doesn't like to look beautiful and receive compliments? After a wonderful experience at "Flirt Beauty Bar" with Sierra I have never felt so beautiful!! This was the first time I have ever had lash extensions. My EYES stand out so much my boyfriend can't stop looking into them. I am always nervous when people apply my makeup for me. But Sierra had a soft had and a special touch. She knew exactly what I wanted and even had great suggestions without much explanation. I cannot say enough about my experience at "Flirt Beauty Bar". I will ABSOLUTELY refer all my friends and family to Sierra.

Arcy · Married on 09/24/2011

I highly recommend Flirt Beauty Bar for any beauty services they provide. I had a wonderful experience with them for my wedding, I received many many compliments on the flawless look of my make up! They are simply the best of the best!!

Megan · Married on 09/10/2011

Sierra has done my lash extensions twice and I will be back for more. She is so sweet and makes you feel right at home in her amazing studio. She does a fantastic job. I recommend her to all my friends and pretty much everyone I meet.

Kim · Married on 09/09/2011

I LOVED my tan from Sierra at flirt. I have tried mystic and other mobile air brush services and ended up streaky and either too light or orangy. THe solution that Flirt Beauty uses left me with a natural golden brown tan that was so even. I can't wait to go back for my next tan!! Highly recommend!!

Susan · Married on 06/06/2003

Sierra did my makeup for my wedding. I couldn't be more pleased with the way it turned out! She found a way to highlight my best features and I got so many compliments. I recommend her services!!

• User2327718 · event on: 02/18/2012

I was going to a luncheon of the women I went to middle school with, and I wanted to look my best. I called Flirt Beauty Bar and talked directly with the owner, Sierra. She didn't have an opening when I needed her, but she took my info and called me back later the same day & said she had cleared the time I needed. The salon was really cute. It's a converted office in her home, but it felt like a private salon. I had the eyelash extensions, which took about 2-1/2 hours, but it was really worth it! I felt and looked great for my reunion. I also had a spray tan with one of my eyelash fill visits later, and I love the look. Flirt feels really exclusive because you get Sierra's full attention while you're there, and she is very professional and experienced.

Tasha at · event on: 02/02/2012

I was extremely impressed with the professionalism and atmosphere at Flirt Beauty Bar. Sierra is great, very personable, answered all my questions honestly...and gave me GREAT LASHES!!! They look amazing, I can't even tell they're there. I LOVE THEM! Her salon room is adorable and very comforting. She is easy to reach, always gets back to me promptly and is great to Network with as well!

Ana · Married on 07/06/2013

Sierra was truly amazing!! She did my makeup for my wedding and it turned out perfect! I had compliments throughout the day ! She was very professional and had a very calming energy which really is a plus on a very stressful day. =) She really makes you feel comfortable that it felt more like I was spending the morning with a friend. I tend to have oily skin but she worked miracles on me, my makeup looked perfect the entire day even though it was 100 degrees. I so hated washing it off :(

Thank you Sierra for making look awesome in one of my most memorable moments in life...