Fleur de Lys Event Design

Spring, TX View map

$1,000 Package Price

AFTER MANY SUCCESSFUL EVENTS WERE CREATED FOR OTHERS, I CAME TO THE CONCLUSION IT WAS TIME TO PUT A NAME TO MY BUSINESS. THIS IS WHEN THE APPELLATION OF FLEUR DE LYS EVENT DESIGN WAS ESTABLISHED. I THEN BECAME A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL WEDDING AND EVENT PLANNER (C.P.W.E.P) AND USE MY CREATIVITY, ARTISITIC DESIGN AND PASSION FOR DETAIL TO MAKE SPECIAL EVENTS MEMORABLE.

THE HISTORY AND GENTEEL CULTURE OF MY HOMETOWN, NEW ORLEANS, HAS CONTRIBUTED TO MY LOVE OF DESIGNING EVENTS WITH GRACE, ELEGANCE AND, OF COURSE, A LITTLE OF THE “BIG EASY” FLAIR! WHILE GROWING UP IN NEW ORLEANS, I WAS ABLE TO EMBRACE THE BUSINESS FIRST HAND THROUGH A FAMILY OWNED BRIDAL BOUTIQUE...THE “FIRST GENERATION” FLEUR DE LYS.

FLEUR DE LYS EVENT DESIGN CREATES EVENTS TO COMPLIMENT THE PERSONALITY OF CLIENTS, AND ADDS INGENUITY TO MAKE EVERY EVENT UNIQUE AND INDIVIDUAL.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• User2088761 2+ years ago
    Our money spent on Corrine was the best money we spent on the wedding. She was always so helpful and helped me stay organized the whole time. It is very important to think about steps at a time instead of the entire picture or you will be very stressed. Corinne always reminded me to take it one step at a time and always had the best advise to give. Our wedding turned out perfect. The pre planning and day of coordinating could not have been better!
    Katie Married on 03/08/2014
    Corinne made our wedding day dreams come true! She was absolutely wonderful and we would not have been able to enjoy the day if it was not for all of her efforts. We was married at a church and starting at 8am Corinne was at the reception venue directing the different vendors and making sure everything was picture perfect. We met every month for about a year, and she had a good idea of what we wanted for our wedding. When I arrived at the reception venue it was so much more than I could have possibly hoped for.

Corinne kept us on track throughout the day and even served us food and made sure we had plenty to eat. I was worried that with all of the socializing I wouldn't have a spare moment, but Corinne made sure that was not the case.

Corinne, I cannot thank you enough!
  • User1486708 2+ years ago
    Corinne was extremely flexible and available at many different times during the course of wedding planning. I told her what I desired for my wedding, she took it and provided me and my fiance with options that mirrored what I wanted, and even showed me some options that I didn't yet know that I loved! She is an expert at making your vision become reality. She is also very affordable, and great value. She will work with you on everything. I loved that she has packages for every budget, and you can choose how involved you want her. She can be there from the beginning, or just help with the day of your wedding to make everything run smoothly. She also works very well with vendors, and can do negotiations for you. You are her priority! Our experience with Corinne was amazing. Our wedding would not have been the same without her. I highly recommend Fleur de Lys Event Design!

Spring, 77373
Location of (Fleur de Lys Event Design)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding