Fleur De Lis Event Consulting

Pensacola, FL View map

Well, hello there. You are one savvy bride. How do we know this? Because you recognize planning your wedding needs some strategic backup. And that's where we come in.

While we have experience in all aspects of wedding event management, including day of coordination, our focus is helping busy brides (that's you, right?) enjoy their big day through targeted, accessible support that guides them through organizing each aspect of their wedding experience.

At Fleur de Lis Consulting, we help brides get organized. When you become part of our family, you don't have to figure it out on your own. We put a custom wedding toolbox in your hands so your day can be all that you dream it to be. We have wedding planning experts ready to answer your questions, help organize all those wedding details and to simply cheer you on. Like we said, we already know you are savvy.

Please don't hesitate to contact us. We'd love to hear about your needs and show you how we can solve them together.

Our Consultants

A FDL consultant is, first and foremost, dedicated to his or her client's' interests. Our clients put their trust in our abilities to make their wedding a success, and living up to that expectation is our first priority. We continually add value by responding to emails quickly, bringing calm to chaos and always keeping the lines of communication open. For a FDL consultant, planning weddings is more than a job description. It is a chance to serve and fulfill the needs of others.

Please feel free to contact us by phone, 808.366.3615 or by email, vpritt14@gmail.com.

*****Please go to our website and fill out our Contact Form. We serve several different areas so for quicker service and better efficiency go to www.fdleventconsulting.com/contact/******

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$60

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 06/30/2018
    Michelle was a godsend and handled all of the day-of issues that arose so well that I didn't even know they were happening! The day of my wedding was a stormy one and Michelle quickly transitioned it to be inside. With all the activity going on, I wasn't able to see things before the event started, but I wasn't worried because I knew Michelle was 100% on top of it. She took the time to get to know me, my husband, and our vision for our event. She is absolutely worth the investment.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 05/20/2018
    Michelle is the BEST!!!!! Not only did I love her immediately, but all of my other vendors made a note to tell me how wonderful she is!!! I mean I was looking forward to our weekly calls!!!
    I did most of the ground work on my own but got to a point where I was severely overwhelmed and not really sure if I could even pull off the wedding. That's when Michelle stepped in, I had a wave of immediate relief. My mom loved her as well!!! She is the real deal. I cannot say enough good things about Michelle. We had threatening weather, which was not even a problem in the long run! Michelle was able to wrangle all the other vendors and set into motion a plan B. You would have thought it was plan A :) Michelle's planning expertise was worth every penny and more!
    I am extremely grateful for Michelle, and you will be too!
    Teresa Married on 05/11/2018
    Michelle was great to work with! I completely trusted her and our wedding was a happy success.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

19 photos · 11/30/2019

Deals

Fleur De Lis Event Consulting 1
Gift
Sign up for our newsletter and we’ll sprinkle your inbox with gorgeous weddings, nifty wedding tips, and must know happenings. Plus, new subscribers will receive our ultimate monthly wedding checklist for FREE! Sign up here: http://eepurl.com/5i8kX
Fleur De Lis Event Consulting 2
Gift
We want to hear all about your wedding because our business model is all about helping you find wedding bliss!

River City Weddings River City Weddings Wedding Officiants

Wonderful to work with!

Beautiful Faces by Erin Beautiful Faces by Erin Wedding Hair & Makeup

Valerie is a professional is every way! She has a gentle nature and is easy to be around. Her presence as a day of planner would bring calm to any bride!

Flawless Fêtes Flawless Fêtes Wedding Planners

Valerie is amazing! With us both being planners, she definitely set herself apart in my eyes by going out of her way to be helpful and sweet, where other coordinators are normally competitive and guarded amongst each other. Its fantastic having someone who knows the industry to bounce ideas off of and chat with! Always responsive, professional and kind, I really can't say enough great things about her and Fleur De Lis!

Pensacola, 32501
Location of (Fleur De Lis Event Consulting)
Miami
Destin, 32541
Norfolk

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding