Lancaster, PA 17603 Map · Phone number

About Flawless Facade

Christy Griffin is the owner and lead makeup artist of Flawless Facade Makeup Artistry. She has excelled in the field of makeup artistry and has quickly built a reputation for her flawless makeup application. She has worked in many different markets ranging from film, TV, magazines, to weddings.

At Flawless Facade we specialize in providing exclusive wedding packages. Whether you have a flare for the dramatic or you are a natural beauty we are here to make you look your best! Our makeup artists have ongoing training by some of the best celebrity makeup artist in the world, staying up to date with the newest trends from airbrushing to high definition makeup. So when an average makeup artist just just won't do contact Flawless Facade.

The love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art.

• Ego Trip Hair Salon
dwshannonwithguy
card
13827102003365697637651139710575n

2 Reviews for Flawless Facade

Christy was awesome to be around on my big day and made my girls and I look beautiful!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Christy did an amazing job with wedding makeup for me and my bridal party. All of my photos and my girls looked great and we received endless compliments. She was also very enjoyable to talk to and be around while getting ready for the big day. THanks Christy!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Flawless Facade FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup

• Creative Interpretations Photography
    Creative Interpretations Photography Wedding Photographers

What can one say about Christy except that she is the best in Central PA. I know that is a strong statement but I have found nobody better!! He knowledge of makeup and her talent will bring out the beauty in any bride and she goes above and beyond to make sure you are flawless when you take that walk down the aisle. Recommended for any occasion.

• Cutting Edge Productions
    Cutting Edge Productions Wedding DJs

I had the opportunity to work with Flawless Facade this past October for a Halloween Event that I promoted. She did the makeup on my face since I was DJing the event. I gave her an idea .. and she just ran with it, and did an incredible job !! I received a lot of compliments on the makeup that night, and I would recommend her to anyone. In recents months, I've continued to follow her projects .. and she truly is a professional at what she does. Anyone would be well served to utilize her services.

• Erika Smeltz Photography
    Erika Smeltz Photography Wedding Photographers

Christy delivers top of the line quality. She's very easy to work with and extremely professional. Her bridal makeup and all facets of her work are flawless and beautiful. I highly recommend Christy to any bride looking for beautiful, clean, and timeless bridal makeup. Want a little edge to your bridal makeup? She's wonderful with capturing clients desires and adding a fashion flair to her work.

• Lancaster, 17603 See on map