Fayetteville, AR 72703 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About FLAIR

FLAIR offers full service, professional floral design by an award-winning Master Florist. In addition, our team also offers expert event coordination and planning. If you need wedding flowers or party planning, we are here for you. We are located in Northwest Arkansas and provide our services to ALL of Arkansas and nationwide.

We are also here to help offer professional advice. Feel free to email with your questions. A convenient email form is available on our website: www.AddSomeFlair.com

Composite rose bouquet
Composite rose bouquet www.AddSomeFlair.com
Megan23
Megan51
Davis3
IMG03784201204281120
Ivory37
FLAIR
Large cascading bouquet made from natural materials.
www.AddSomeFlair.com
Large cascading bouquet made from natural materials. www.AddSomeFlair.com
Centerpiece of white hydrangea and calla.
www.AddSomeFlair.com
Centerpiece of white hydrangea and calla. www.AddSomeFlair.com
Tussy Mussie nosegay bouquets.
Tussy Mussie nosegay bouquets. www.AddSomeFlair.com
Megan23
Megan51

4 Reviews for FLAIR

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2012

My wedding flowers were gorgeous. Alison was able to really capture my style and what I wanted. She carried out what I had envisioned. I had so many guests compliment me on my flowers. It truly made the space and the whole day beautiful.

Sent on 10/28/2012

Jody · Married on 09/22/2012

The flowers were beautiful and very unique. I received several compliments on them. Alison was very professional and made everything look great.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Monique · Married on 04/28/2012

Alison made our entire experience wonderful and special! She went above and beyond anything we expected. We received several compliments throughout the night about her floral arrangements. She also made it very easy to contact her and listened to any requests we had. In addition, she added special touches to our flowers that fit our personalities perfectly! Overall, this was probably our favorite vendor that we worked with for our wedding.

Sent on 04/29/2012

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• FLAIR 1
    WeddingWire Promo Special
    Print this coupon to receive $100 off your total wedding or event floral package. Coupon must be received at the time of booking. Additional promos and specials -- including Referral Rewards and Eco-friendly discounts -- available on our website.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of FLAIR to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• Fayetteville, 72703 See on map