Chicago, IL 60701 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Flair

You have met your better half and are ready to declare your commitment in front of your friends and family. Tell them to your great news with invitations and stationary that will set the tone and create some excitement. Flair is dedicated to working with our couples to ensure that their personal style and preferences are taken into consideration. We specialize in handmade stationary including save-the-date cards, invitations, programs, menus and thank you cards.

My husband and I have a love for paper that bloomed when we made our own wedding invitations in 2007. Since then, we have made many more invitations with the personalities of the couple in mind. The variety of great paper and embellishments available make it possible for us to create stationary that is unique, individual and sets an anticipatory tone for your guests.

Call or email us today, we would love to work with you to create the stationary that fits your needs. Our goal is to translate your visions into fabulous paper products. We work with you to put the colors and textures in your mind together and make sure you have the event stationary of your dreams. If you can dream it, we can make it!

• Kelly Joyce Design
DSC0630
FJ5

5 Reviews for Flair

Susan · Married on 08/27/2011

My husband and I wanted a hand crafted invitation to set the tone for our wedding and Flair delivered beautifully, on time, and with class. Feyi patiently walked us through the steps of creating the invitations. Her warmth and constant smile made it hassle free transaction. The quality of paper, the shades of colors used and the details of the final product made the public announcement of our wedding royal. For something that could have been handled either in a cold and professional manner or a personal and warm but disorganized way, Feyi’s caring and talented heart perfectly merged the two extremes. We still get compliments from people about how beautiful our invitations were. We highly recommend Flair!

Thanks Flair!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Ayo · Married on 06/25/2010

I LOVED the invitations that Flair created for me! Not only did I get fabulous invitations, but the Flair Staff was exceptional. Their professionalism and service was outstanding. Thanks again!

Sent on 08/12/2010

Oye · Married on 06/12/2010

Flair takes the stress out of the design process and makes it an enjoyable experience. Products and samples were delivered on time and I will definitely work with Flair again on future needs.

Sent on 07/22/2011

Flair FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Embossed
    Letterpress
    Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Flair 1
    25 Complimentary Invitations
    For every order placed, Flair will include 25 complimentary invitations. Please mention this promotion when placing your order.

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Flair to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Akins Signature Events
    Akins Signature Events Wedding Florists

Flair's creativity knows no bounds. The work done on numerous occasions never cease to stun the imagination. For your event invitation with a flair and personal touch. Contact FLAIR today.

• Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge Wedding Hair & Makeup

Flair has some beautiful and creative pieces. I worked with Flair last weekend where she displayed her work at an expo-like event that I hosted, The Crystal-Eyez Makeup Bar. Guests at the event were glad that they finally found the perfect invitation designer/maker for their upcoming wedding :) Great products!

• Chicago See on map