Nicole Reyes Design

Chicago, IL View map

Nicole Reyes Design is a custom invitation and graphic design studio in Chicago, Illinois. We create stunning, one of a kind stationery for weddings; including bridal shower invitations, thank you cards, menus, ceremony programs, and so much more! Each of the designs can be customized to suit your wedding style and come in an impressive price range to suit all budgets. If you’re looking for a creative, yet affordable, way to start spreading the news, choose Nicole Reyes Design.

Nicole Reyes Design offers a variety of stationary designs and colors for any event. All styles are available in print or digital formats, so you have the option to print your own invites or even send them as e-vites. Invitation themes range from the bookworm’s wedding to the elegant, faraway affair - and everything in between! They also offer full service event planning in the Chicagoland area.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Message vendor

1 User photo

Leigh C. Married on 08/07/2020

Amazing quality!

I ordered invitations for a wedding a few months ago and I was nervous because I had order invites from a different company in the past and they were cheap looking, but Nicole assured me that wouldnt be the the case with hers and even sent me a free printed sample so that I could see the qulaity first hand. She wasnt wrong! the paper is thick and smooth and the printing looks so crisp and clear! I was in love with them and all my guests complimented them when I saw them. I have ordered several more times from her since my wedding for other parties and I refer her to everyone I know who is having a party or wedding. Thanks Nicole reyes Design!
    Kimberly C. Married on 04/26/2020

Awesome experience!

I will be getting more invitations for my upcoming baby shower! I am always pleased with her work and I recommend her highly!
    Sharon C. Married on 12/07/2019

• illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Chicago, IL, 60652
Location of (Nicole Reyes Design)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding