4 East Ohio Street, Chicago, IL 60611 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Magnificent Milestones

From sweeping centerpieces and pristine place cards to floor-length fashion and edible elegance, nothing should be short of spectacular. And it all begins with that first introduction… the invitation. As the preface to a new chapter, the invite gives a glimpse into your next step and sets the tone for this special affair.

Memorialize this occasion with an invitation that does just that.

Combining a passion for paper and a love of planning, Magnificent Milestones designs custom invitations for your special moment. We launched in 2007 to encourage brides, grooms, moms, and event planners alike to fall in love with our inspiration: the power of the written word. We invite you to explore gorgeous paper, clever wording and unique embellishments to commemorate your occasion.

I look forward to sharing ideas, inspiration and invitations with you!

Follow Magnificent Milestones on

19 Reviews for Magnificent Milestones

• Sarah

Sarah Ryan · Married on 11/14/2020

The best there is!

Kara is an absolute joy to work with. From the second you meet her, you instantly feel welcomed and at ease. I work in the events industry and always knew she was great, but working with her for my own wedding was the easiest choice and best decision I made! Her gorgeous downtown studio is somewhere you want to spend your entire day in, and I had the best time looking through all her samples. Kara's work is simply the best there is, but it is her personable nature and creative thinking that made working with her so much fun. I explained what I was envisioning and she showed me how to bring it to life in ways I didn't even think of. She instantly understood my vision and was able to provide guidance on all my questions. Kara was extremely helpful when it came to all my questions about addressing and etiquette - which can be tricky but she helped take the stress out of it. Now, my invitations and save the dates are the part of my wedding I am most looking forward to : ). I'd recommend her to brides over and over again!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Tiffany P · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing Experience!

Kara has been an absolute joy to work with. I will definitely be recommending you to all of my friends, family, and colleagues. Thank you so very much for making a painful process-painless!! I so very much appreciate you and look forward to working with you again

Sent on 07/20/2020

Lauren Peterson · Married on 02/10/2020

So beautiful and personal!

I first contacted Kara after falling in love with wedding invitation suites on the Magnificent Milestones website that incorporated classic style with creative, personal and whimsical details that I had never seen before! Our save the date card and wedding invitation suites are so beautiful. The designs that she created for us exceeded my wildest expectations and are so personal and meaningful to me. Just after mailing both the save the dates and the invitations, I received dozens of calls and texts from family and friends who remarked that they were some of the most beautiful save the dates/invites they had ever seen!

Kara is an absolute pleasure to work with. She is so thoughtful, creative, and committed to every detail. I arrived at her beautiful studio with ideas of personal elements I hoped to include in my invitation suites but no vision how to put my ideas together. She not only created a beautiful product that included every one of those personal elements but also elevated them in ways that I never could have envisioned.

My wedding has now been postponed due to COVID. Exhibiting her willingness to go the extra mile, Kara reached out offering to help us in any way with ideas for announcing a new wedding date. Our experience has made me extra grateful that we worked with Kara to create such beautiful mementos to hold on to long after our wedding day (whenever it may be)!

Sent on 05/02/2020

Magnificent Milestones FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Foil-Stamped
    In-Person Consultations
    Letterpress
    Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement?
  • How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?

1 Real Wedding

• The Left Bank Jewelry & Bridal Finery
    The Left Bank Jewelry & Bridal Finery Wedding Dresses

Wonderful, pretty designs come out of this paper studio. You'll be happy with the personalized service and most importantly, finished product!

• LOLA Event Productions Wedding Planners

Kara is so easy to work with and the selection of stationery is perfection.

• 4 East Ohio Street Chicago, IL, 60611 See on map
    By appointment only
    Location of (Magnificent Milestones)