Magnificent Milestones

4 East Ohio Street, Chicago, IL 60611 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Magnificent Milestones

From sweeping centerpieces and pristine place cards to floor-length fashion and edible elegance, nothing should be short of spectacular. And it all begins with that first introduction… the invitation. As the preface to a new chapter, the invite gives a glimpse into your next step and sets the tone for this special affair.

Memorialize this occasion with an invitation that does just that.

Combining a passion for paper and a love of planning, Magnificent Milestones designs custom invitations for your special moment. We launched in 2007 to encourage brides, grooms, moms, and event planners alike to fall in love with our inspiration: the power of the written word. We invite you to explore gorgeous paper, clever wording and unique embellishments to commemorate your occasion.

I look forward to sharing ideas, inspiration and invitations with you!

Follow Magnificent Milestones on

9 Reviews for Magnificent Milestones

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful invitations

We loved working with Kara on our wedding invitations! She was so kind and patient with us throughout the process. Her work is beautiful and the invitations were one of my favorite parts of our wedding details. We got lots of compliments! Definitely recommend!

Brandy · Married on 09/18/2016

100% book this vendor! Working with Kara and Sarah at Magnificent Milestones was a first class experience and they were able to understand what I wanted, deliver it and they were so organized and professional. If I changed my mind, they didn't make me feel silly, if I wanted to come in for extra appointments to make sure I picked the right stuff they were happy to sit down with me. Going to Magnificent Milestones was such a positive experience. We ordered our save the dates, letterpress wedding invitations and all day of paper items including escort cards, personalized napkins etc. We were able to get gorgeous items and stay within our budget. They were super honest about if certain things would cost more and how to get what we wanted while staying where we needed to be. Everything was beyond gorgeous and we received so many compliments on the final products and working with them was amazing and kept me sane! Highly highly recommend!!!

Tanya · Married on 10/03/2015

Magnificent Milestones is, without a doubt, one of our top three wedding vendors! Kara, the owner, is a rock star and is such a pleasure to work with! She has been unbelievably professional, prompt, and responsive with respect to everything--the initial proposal, the proofs, and any concerns (very minor ones) we have had. We received all proofs and our final invitations in record time. Our invitations, which feature custom artwork by my fiancé, are absolutely stunning! We are just waiting for our addressed envelopes from her calligrapher, but based on the calligraphy on our invitations, I am certain that the envelopes will be gorgeous as well!

Magnificent Milestones FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50
  • How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? Yes