1000 N Mozart St #3E, Chicago, IL 60622 Map · Phone number

About Emily Rose Ink

Hi there! I'm Emily Asher, the owner and designer behind Emily Rose Ink. My mission is to create meaningful keepsakes that celebrate your personal story through one-of-a-kind watercolor illustrations, invitations, and paper goods.

I work primarily with watercolor and calligraphy, mediums that lend themselves well to my whimsical, feminine design aesthetic. Currently, my services include a line of greeting cards and art prints, bespoke invitations and stationery, calligraphy, logo and lettering design, and custom watercolor pet portraits.

For more insight into my creative process, my sources of inspiration, and the people and places that fill my heart with love, check out my instagram account (@emilyroseink). I hope we can work together to make something you'll treasure forever.

maura shower invite styled
jeana full invitation horizontal

4 Reviews for Emily Rose Ink

• Megan

Megan Hamilton · Married on 10/27/2018

beautiful wedding invitations and paper goods

I discovered Emily Rose Ink on instagram and didn't even bother looking for another designer for our wedding invitations--I had to have her. Her work is so, so lovely and of the best quality. Working with Emily was great, she is very attentive, responsive and friendly and turned around our edits quickly. She even added quite a few items we needed for our wedding day with only a few days notice. Her calligraphy place cards at our tables made everything feel so personal and intimate and special. The handwritten addressing on our wedding invitations just might be my most favorite detail from our wedding. Emily is lovely, her work is dreamy, and I cant recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Kina · Married on 07/28/2018

Emily Rose Ink was the perfect designer for our invitations, save the dates and day-of materials. She is incredibly talented and did a wonderful job making unique materials that fit with our vision and style. She was fabulous and I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Annie · Married on 09/26/2015

Oh my gosh, I cannot say enough good things about Emily and all her work. I hired Emily originally just for the invitations, but after I saw the results of those, I hired her for the programs and our menu as well. The whole invitation suite was so beautiful and sweet and delightful -- many people called me to RSVP so they could keep the whole invite package, including the RSVP card! SO many people told me it was the best invitation they'd ever seen, and that really got me excited in the weeks before the actual wedding.

My favorite comment from a friend: "How to create wedding invitations so adorable yet classy no one can say no to the invite or ever doubt your love as a couple. Seriously such a lovely piece of mail to come home to!"

Emily's work was such an important part of the wedding and I am forever grateful for everything she did for us! I will also say: I recommend the gold foil lettering. Thank you Emily!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Emily Rose Ink FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50