4765 North Lincoln Avenue, Number 208, Chicago, IL 60625 Map · Phone number

About Float Paperie

Create a look that is exclusively yours with float paperie. Let float set the tone for your wedding using you as the inspiration. Starting with a consultation either in person or over the phone, float paperie will create a custom wedding suite that reflects your own style and personality. Offering only the finest quality materials and a choice of printing techniques, including letterpress and engraved printing, let float translate your special event onto paper in a easy and enjoyable creative process. To get started, please visit www.floatpaperie.com. We look forward to working with you! float favorites with your own color scheme and type choice is a quick, easy and fun option, while those with a little more time may choose to design a completely custom invitation suite. rush services are available, please let us know of your timeline. choose to work one-on-one with a designer to create a completely custom piece, or personalize a design from our website, www.floatpaperie.com

20080408190539
noellaset 0908 logo small
20080519074906

4 Reviews for Float Paperie

Michelle · Married on 06/12/2010

I decided to go with Float Paperie for my wedding invitations after seeing some of their work in a Bridal magazine and then visiting their website. Upon meeting with Andrea I knew this was going to be a great match. First of all her boutique is so cute! She was so accommodating and helpful and she had a million invitation examples to choose from. I felt comfortable because a lot of the examples she was showing us were recent wedding invitations that she did in the past year or two. So we knew that she was credible and that other people used her for their invites. The whole process was so smooth. She was always easy to get a hold of for any questions. After our initial meeting we did everything via email from the quotes, to the wording, to the proofs. When I'd email her she'd email back right away. She even rush ordered our envelopes for us so our calligrapher could get started on them. After printing there was an error in one of the pieces (the printers fault not Andrea's) and she pushed to have the piece reprinted until they met her standards. It was a minimal error that could have just been overlooked, but she wanted everything perfect. It's refreshing to do business with someone who holds so much pride in their work! Once everything was ready to go she had them sent to me overnight and they arrived in perfect condition, even more beautiful then I could have imagined. Everyone is raving about how amazing they invitations looked. I fully back Andrea's work and if you are looking for a professional to create a beautiful invitation for you then Andrea is the person you should see.

Andrea - thank you so much for all your hard work! I love the invitations. You did an amazing job!

Sent on 06/29/2010

Huide · Married on 09/12/2009

I cannot say enough nice things about Andrea and Float Paperie. We originally purchased the most adorable wedding invitations from Float. We so loved her invitation design that we used the invite as the concept of our wedding and our "logo". Our wedding invites quickly expanded to Save the Dates, RSVP cards, Return Address Labels, Welcome Box embellishments, Dinner and Beverage menu's for the "day-of" and most recently, "Thank You" stationary.
    We live in Dallas, so it isn't as though there aren't stationers in our city to choose from but we found that nobody could compare to Float's creativity, promptness, eagerness to please and willingness to provide options until the perfect solution is found. Amongst all of our vendors, Float was the easiest and most pleasant to work with and I truly can't say enough about their service. We received so many compliments on the invitations I know we weren't the only ones to fall in love with Float.

Sent on 10/06/2009

B · Married on 08/15/2009

Working with Andrea enabled me to have completely custom invitations AND matching accompanying materials. She took my vision and make it a reality. She also designed many elements I never would have thought of. She was also extremely prompt, patient, and fun to work with.

I had a completely customized wedding set (STD, invites, RSVP, signage, menus, etc), without the custom price. I look forward to working with her again some day - on something other than wedding invites of course. :)

Sent on 10/06/2009