Lexington, KY 40514 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

18 Reviews for Five by Five Photography and Design

Cara · Married on 01/31/2016

Vidyuta with Five by Five Photography is absolutely incredible. She has an eye for light and angles and always captures the most perfect pictures! Our engagement photos turned out amazing so we have no doubt that our wedding photos will be the same way!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Kathy · Married on 07/11/2015

A few years ago, I was in a wedding that Vidyuta photographed and I loved her work so much that she was the only photographer I considered when it came time to plan my wedding. I wanted someone with exceptional skills, and I was not disappointed. Vidyuta is very creative and definitely knows what she is doing. Her photography is amazing. On top of that, she is a pleasure to work with. Vidyuta was very flexible and accommodating. Her passion for the work she does is evident when you meet with her. I really enjoyed getting to know her and I cannot say enough good things about her and her company.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Alicia · Married on 09/13/2014

Could not have asked for anyone more sweet or talented than Vidyuta! So fun to work with and my pictures turned out better than I could have ever hoped.

Sent on 10/29/2014

• Clear Pro DJ
    Clear Pro DJ Wedding DJs

Vidyuta is amazing! She works really hard to get all of the great shots that will "wow" the lucky couple and everyone else. She doesn't stop or interrupt the "moment", she just captures it. One of the best in Lexington!