86 Wharf Street, Salem, MA 01970 Map · Phone number

About Finz Seafood and Grill

Innovative, sustainable, inspired menus, raw & sushi bars, carefully paired wine list all lead to an extraordinary dining experience. Our menu emphasizes creatively prepared fresh seasonal seafood. Our raw bar offers the freshest local oysters, clams, chilled lobster, colossal crab and jumbo shrimp.

Finz is committed to serving sustainable seafood. We work with fishermen and fishing communities that share our commitment to sustainability wherever they are in the world.

Follow Finz Seafood and Grill on

untitled2 51 25620 1556118554
untitled2 51 25620 1556118554

5 Reviews for Finz Seafood and Grill

Marielle · Married on 11/26/2016

We had our rehearsal dinner at Finz. We were so impressed with the decor, organization, and attention to detail that was provided. The food was delicious and guests with dietary requests were accommodated. It was an incredible evening thanks to Finz!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Sharon · Married on 08/03/2014

We had a relaxed dinner with friends and the wedding party at Finz. The food was excellent and the staff were personable and efficient.

The drinks were creative and we loved the bartenders.

The place was packed, so it stands to reason that if your restaurant is right on the wharf and you serve good food that people are going to go to it.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Leanne · Married on 06/30/2007

Having our reception at Finz was quite possibly the best decision we've ever made, besides getting married in the first place! Lori, our events-coordinator was so helpful and made all of the planning a breeze. The venue was the perfect size for our guests, and the location could not have been more perfect for pictures and the general ambiance you get from being on the Salem waterfront. To boot, the food was absolutely AMAZING! I had eaten there before, and I had heard good reviews from others who had been to wedding there, but I was blown away. My husband ate his entire meal - it was either steak tips or roasted haddock...we both had steak tips - and he loved it. I only wish my dress had been a little more forgiving, or else I could have eaten more. Honestly, though, I recommend even just eating there because it was the best meal I have EVER had at a wedding. Never mind the price! We ordered the luncheon menu, and the meals were listed at about $14.95 a plate. Now obviously it is at the restaurants discretion to change this, but in comparison to the $60 plates elsewhere in the area (that are not very good), it was a steal. If we ever chose to renew our vows years down the road, I would choose Finz again, no question. If you're planning a wedding in the North Shore area of Massachusetts, I definitely recommend looking into Finz.

Sent on 10/18/2007

• 86 Wharf Street Salem, MA, 01970 See on map
    (978) 744-8485 (Phone number)