Fink's Jewelers

• Hamilton Hill Jewelry
  • Goldworks

8 Reviews for Fink's Jewelers

Logan · Married on 05/26/2013

When I took my then boyfriend (now husband!) to the Fink's in Durham to show him my dream ring, we spoke with the staff and really got to know more about the type of company Fink's is and the level of service they provide to their customers. We really felt comfortable in our decision to go to them for such an expensive purchase. Ultimately my husband went through the Fink's in Charlottesville, VA to purchase the engagement ring (and eventually our wedding bands as well) but it was in Durham that we made the decision to go with this company after all! We really have been so pleased with the high level of service and the ease in which the staff walked us through these purchases. Resizing and cleaning have been so easy and effortless. 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Kimberly · Married on 11/05/2011

Allen Bake at Fink's Jewelers at Southpoint was awesome to work with. He helped us from the time we picked out my engagement ring to picking out wedding bands and getting our rings cleaned quite often. Nobody likes a dirty ring! :) He provided his work number as well as his cell phone number if we ever have questions about our rings. We will definitely do business with him again.

Sent on 11/30/2011

Cortney · Married on 11/13/2010

We needed a custom ring made to match my engagement ring because it is so unique. Alan was amazing in helping us decide what to do and he got it done in a timely fashion! We liked him so much we went back and bought the groom's band from there as well!

Sent on 11/15/2010