Celestial Rex

Durham, NC View map

Celestial Rex™ is not your typical jewelry store. In fact, it’s far from typical or ordinary. Our Rings of Relics, made from the highest quality dinosaur bone, lunar dust, meteorite, glow, and other relics from the past. They are the ultimate in unique custom rings and wedding bands. We offer a wide variety of tungsten, titanium, and ceramic wedding ring band types. Browse our standard options below or customize your ring with different inlay materials, colors, or even add a custom phosphorescent (glow in the dark) color! If you don’t see what you’re looking for, contact us, and one of our jewelers can work with you to create something truly unique.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Cleaning
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Wedding Bands
Custom Accessories
Custom Wedding Bands
Handcrafted

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

5-6 weeks

• Barry-John
    Barry-John J. Married on 12/22/2019

Custom size delivered to the uk

Due to being tiny for a guy I requested a thinner band and a smaller size and were more than happy to accommodate. I literally couldn’t be happier with it (unless it could give me the power to summon both beasts...), fits perfectly and so friendly in all the communications, made me feel like a genuine valued person. Got the email it cleared customs and felt like it was Christmas. Now have to wait until my wedding in December boo!!!!!

Durham, NC, 27709
9192446057
Location of (Celestial Rex)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding