1007 Senoma Place, Apex, NC 27502 Map · Phone number

About Bel Canto Designs

Bel Canto Designs specializes in using vintage rhinestone brooches to create headpieces as well as special occasion jewelry....wearable works of art!

Make an appointment and bring your dress. We will take care of the customizing.

We are in The Little Black Book at Style Me Pretty as well as a preferred vendor on Wedding Chicks

Visit our website

HBDSCN8383Ac
NDSCN8295
DSCN9488

11 Reviews for Bel Canto Designs

Mari and her designs are incredible! She created both the earrings and hair comb I dreamed of for my wedding day and also custom designed a set of earrings and a necklace for my bridesmaids. Her works is quality, great value, and most of all- gorgeous! She is also so receptive and responsive on helping you create a one-of-a-kind jewelry piece that brides and bridesmaids alike will cherish. I have had so many people ask where I got my jewelry and am so proud to direct them to Bel Canto Designs.

I am so glad I found Mari to create my wedding jewelry! She was able to design a beautiful necklace, bracelet, and earrings that I had been envisioning to go with my wedding gown. She was so patient and easy to work with and everything turned out perfect! Thanks to her I felt my most beautiful and complete on my wedding day.

Michelle · Married on 06/09/2013

Mari with Bel Canto Designs provided an amazing experience for me! As a jewelry lover I had high expectations for my wedding jewelry and was not disappointed! Mari was patient with me and let me try on many pieces till I found just the right fit. I wanted a hair comb but didn't see one that was quite what I wanted, so Mari told me she would contact me when she found the perfect one. She later showed me a stunning comb she had set aside for me that was exactly what I wanted, even though I was not very good at explaining what I was looking for. I ended up with earrings, a bracelet, and the hair piece and had so many complements on my jewelry. She even helped me pick out earrings and a hair piece that I gave to my mother for the wedding! If you are looking for unique jewelry and a personal experience, you cannot go wrong with Bel Canto Designs!

Award

Bel Canto Designs FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories

• Chateau Bellevie B&B
    Chateau Bellevie B&B Mansion Weddings

Bel Canto Designs is bringing a unique approach to special occasions accessorizing through its timeless collections of jewelry, as well as through their great attention to details applied to every single custom made artwork that they offer. It's been a pleasure working with them and watching their dedication and excitement while delivering such excellent services. Go Bel Canto, make them all gorgeous!

• Bliss by Sam Wedding and Occasion Planners
    Bliss by Sam Wedding and Occasion Planners Wedding Planners

Bel Canto's vintage jewelry is unique and beautiful. You'll truly feel one-of-a-kind wearing their designs on your special day!

• Makeup for Your Day
    Makeup for Your Day Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ladies...if you're looking for GORGEOUS, one-of-a-kind pieces to adorn your wardrobe and even bridal party on your special day, look no further than Bel Canto Designs! The jewelry makes your dress come alive and will be a piece (or pieces) that you'll treasure forever. You can't go wrong with these vintage pieces. The ladies of Bel Canto will custom make pieces to fit your style and you'll love their personality and charm. Have fun! Decorate yourself. :)

• 1007 Senoma Place Apex, NC 27502 See on map