Raleigh, NC 27608 Map · Phone number

About Booth Custom Jewelers

Booth Custom is a custom jewelry and restoration studio owned and operated by Brian and Lily Booth. We are always at work creating one-of-a-kind jewelry for engagements, anniversaries, and other celebrations of personal importance. Between orders, we also restore heirloom jewelry and fulfill specialty repair requests. We are a referral-based business and are especially driven by the joy we bring to our clients and the memories our services represent.

Our mission is to create a high integrity, single-stop solution for one-of-a-kind custom jewelry as well as restoration solutions. In addition to our retail custom jewelry clientele, we seek to fill the gap in assisting collectors with repairing and restoring their one-of-a-kind pieces. We strive to employ only the most sustainable and environmentally responsible materials available. We exclusively source gold that has been recycled and diamonds that are conflict-free.

WilliamMorrissideview2
WilliamMorrissideview2

2 Reviews for Booth Custom Jewelers

Jessica · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Incredible Artisans

Lily, Brian, and the team at Booth are just incredible. They were able to re-size my very delicate vintage engagement ring to several sizes smaller than any other jeweler could.

I was so pleased with their work the first time around, I decided to go back for a custom wedding band. My engagement ring has an unusual shape and Lily came up with a fabulous idea for a wedding band jacket during an initial consult. They gave me a quote and a computer model and kept tweaking it until it was exactly what I wanted. The ring was complete on-time and is stunning. They've made a piece that looks like it belongs with the engagement ring.

I also have to specifically call out Taylor. The most amazing part of my wedding band is the incredible hand engraving running around the top of the bands. Taylor does INCREDIBLE, unique hand engraving. It's art. I cannot believe my luck that I get to wear his gorgeous work on my hand for the rest of my life.

Working with the team at Booth has been a complete delight and I would absolutely come back for future jewelry purchases. Shopping here supports incredibly talented, local artisans and their skill is undeniable.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2017

Brian and Lilly are absolutely amazing. My fiancé and I are actually a little sad to be picking up our wedding bands finally because that means no more meetings with Booth Custom! We have had a great experience working with both of them. My engagement ring is an antique piece, and they were able to create the most beautiful band to compliment it perfectly - matching a lot of the detail work on the ring. My fiancé also had his band custom made and Brian and Lilly worked with us on how exactly he envisioned the ring and the color of the stones. They will work with any budget and can do a lot more than engagement rings and wedding bands! We look forward to working with them in the future and recommend all our friends here.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Booth Custom Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands

• Raleigh, 27608 See on map