27221 SR 56 110, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544 Map · Phone number

About Finest DeeJays

Based out of Tampa, Florida Finest DeeJays has been performing at events throughout Florida, NYC & the Tri - State area. With over 18 years experience in providing the very best in DJ Entertainment for all type of events including birthdays, Christian & Corporate events, reunions, seminars, and we specialize in Weddings.

A full service Professional DJ Entertainment/Production company, providing Disc Jockeys, Bands, Entertainers, Motivational Speakers, Christian Disc Jockeys, Photographers, Video, Floral Designers, Cakes, Hair & Make-up Professionals, Personal Coaches, Air Castles, Transportation, Accommodations, Financial Services and much more.

Our style can accommodate any event because we offer a range of music from the 50’s through 90’s and the new millennium. We can help create the perfect atmosphere with the hottest music, intelligent light shows, party giveaways, Video Montages, CD Souvenirs, first dances, and even a Latin percussionist or other live musicians to enhance and complement your event.

Call Finest DeeJays for a Free, no obligation consultation. We’ll go over exactly how we operate and review your vision for your event.

"Give us Your Dreams and We Make It Into a Reality"

FinestDeeJaysAD2011revisedflyer

Finest DeeJays 2
Finest DeeJays 3
Finest DeeJays 4

Jacky · Married on 08/11/2018

Recently booked with Finest DeeJays for my wedding Aug 11. John Jay was extremely professional when meeting with us and offered expert service. He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire time and made sure to incorporate our preferred music (regional Mexican) in his mix. He was friendly and very organized with a lot of experience. He was fully bilingual in English and Spanish which was a must for us. I fully recommend his services to anyone looking for a quality and experienced DJ.

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • F

Frances · Married on 06/29/2013

John was amazing!!!!!! He knows weddings. I would suggest booking him first because he has so many people he works with he is like a one stop shop. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/30/2013
  • Patrick

Patrick Mosley · Married on 10/28/2017

3.0
      1.0
      2.0

The worst part of our wedding.

I have been meaning to get around to an honest review for over a year now. So it has been over a year since my wedding meaning this is not a hot headed bashing, it's an honest review for those looking for information before booking.

John Jay was recommended to me from an old co-worker, he was willing to get close to our budget, willing to accommodate our music requests, and he is a veteran like me so that gave him a bit of extra buy in as service members look out for one another.

Here is what I can tell you. We were upfront about what music we wanted, John is a very legit by the books DJ he pays for his music and wants to source anything you request from the music he has already purchased rights to play. We told him we wanted non mainstream music and he probably would not have it. We met 3 different times to go over everything and we were ensured at each meeting that he had it handled and we had nothing to worry about. He even went so far as to promise he would/could find our music and if he couldn't he would let me give it to him to ensure we had everything on the day of our event.

He never asked me for any music... so that means based on his promise he found it all, but at the day of our wedding in the couple of hours that we had dance time out of the list of 30 or so songs my wife and I gave him, he only played about 2 of them. The other music he played was all the mainstream stuff and did not mesh well with the mood and environment we were conveying. You could tell he was going with what he knew and what he was comfortable with, but he did not honor our request, he did not honor his promise, or his contract.

That was issue#1. Issue #2 probably one of the biggest mistakes you could possibly make as a wedding DJ is messing up the name of the bride or groom. When our ceremony was over and we were being introduced as the new Mr & Mrs. He called me by the wrong name. Not miss-pronounced my name, but actually called me by the wrong name. Now this was a upset, but at least I can consider it an honest "mistake"

Lastly and this one really was upsetting as well. Part of all those meetings we had prior to the wedding was to go over all the events in the wedding. Ceremony, Reception, Cocktail Hour, etc. Our ceremony was outside, and then we went off to do the pictures. While we were out doing photos all our guests were outside for cocktail hour.

All of our guests where stuck outside in silence, with no music at all. They had speakers outside already and for some reason decided to break them down and pack up to go inside. We specifically were asked what music to play during cocktail hour, and he knew where it was so I can't fathom why or how this could have happened. I didn't know about this until after because we were off far away not able to hear the fact there was no music while taking photos.

So that is 3 strikes against DJ John Jay. One of them a big mistake and the other two more unforgivable because they were not mistakes they were by choice.

He chose not to play our music or notify me he had trouble finding it (or more accurately refused to spend money on licensing for it) he chose to pack up and not play any outdoor music for cocktail hour and completely break the vibe of the wedding for all our guests, and then he made the mistake of screwing up my name after meeting with me 3 times, talking to me numerous times, and having it written down right in front of him during the wedding.

In summary, I didn't get anything I paid for. Our once in a lifetime event, our wedding was completely not what we wanted because one of the most important parts of it are the DJ, and DJ John Jay did not deliver on his promise. I hold him extra accountable because he had us go through so much planning just to not follow through with the plan, and also as a military man I expected more integrity from a fellow veteran.

I highly do not recommend him for anything just based on his integrity, but if you want a mainstream dj with all the booty shaking music you expect in Club X he can definitely handle that job.

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Finest DeeJays 5
    Finest DeeJays 6
    Finest DeeJays 7
    Finest DeeJays 8

Finest DeeJays FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 895.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, MC
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Inflated Expressions
    Inflated Expressions Banquet Halls

I would definitely recommend Finest DeeJays! They provide professional service and course a great variety of music! Your guest are sure to have a great time at your next event, so go with the best!

• MARRY ME MARY
    MARRY ME MARY Wedding Officiants

I have worked with John Jay on several weddings and have always found him to be professional and intuitive to the couples needs. He is reliable and gives them excellent service and value for their money. I would highly recommend him for any event from weddings to corporate affairs. Mary Adele

• Sandy's Cake Pops, Cupcakes & More
    Sandy's Cake Pops, Cupcakes & More Wedding Cakes

If you want to be and have your guest on their feet all night this is the DJ service to call! John Jay is professional, friendly, well dressed for the occasion and has excellent and the most current music and equipment to make your day more amazing and fun!

• 27221 SR 56 110 Wesley Chapel, 33544 See on map