685 Roberts St, Sheffield Lake, OH 44054 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Final Touch Entertainment

Cleveland's Most Requested Wedding DJ Service.
We have been honored by the Readers of WestShore Magazine as Cleveland's Best of the West Disc Jockey Service in 2007 and then in October, 2008, the Editors of Cleveland Magazine honored us as the Best Wedding DJ Service in Cleveland and Northern Ohio.
We are honored and humbled at these awards but they come from our Brides whom we truly believe are the stars of the show. It's your day, let us handle the important details of your reception. Making your reception about YOU!

23 Reviews for Final Touch Entertainment

Mem · Married on 12/29/2012

We would highly recommend Kerry as a DJ. He is so easy to work with and did all the things we wanted and all we did not want! He was also kind enough to extend his service an extra half hour!:)

Sent on 01/02/2013

Hannah · Married on 06/15/2012

Final Touch was great. They always responded quickly with any questions we had either via email or telephone. I do not have a single complaint about them. The music selection was great, they were able to get people on the dance floor and have fun. All of our guests commented on how much fun the wedding was and I would recommend them to anyone I know. If we had to do it all over again we wouldn't change a thing. Thank you, Final Touch for helping our big day to go smoothly and stress free.

Sent on 06/23/2012

Not only was Kerry there for us every step of the way by responding quickly to questions, but he also provided ideas for every portion of our wedding since we were so clueless. When we needed an LCD TV last minute for a picture slide show, he told us 3 days before the wedding it would be no problem. The variety of music was all over the board, pleasing every guest at our reception, including us - of course!! Not only that, but I heard later that he was on top of what could be inappropriate behavior and kept some of our guests 'in-line'. We see Kerry as a friend and recommed Final Touch to everyone. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 09/13/2012

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Final Touch Entertainment 1
    Wedding Wire Promo
    Get a very special Wedding Deal just by mentioning Wedding Wire.

• Bishop Photography
    Bishop Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with many dj's over the years and I can honestly say I've never worked with someone who was more aware of what his clients needs are. If you want a dj who will have your desires as his primary motivation, look no further.

• AAble Rents
    AAble Rents Wedding Rentals

Final Touch Entertainment has been a great asset to our customers and Aable Rents for many years now. Kerry has always been more than accommodating in every situation. His products and service is top notch. As an event professional I would highly recommend this company for all your special event needs.

• Ohio Clergy Services
    Ohio Clergy Services Wedding Officiants

Kerry is one of the most professinal DJ, Entertainment companies in our area. They are courteous, always dressed appropriately, and always prepared. I recommend his services to my clients. Rev Rich

• 685 Roberts St Sheffield Lake, 44054 See on map
    8772232560 (Other Phone Number)
    Full Time DJ & Reception Planning Service. 10-7 Daily. Sundays 12-4. SATURDAYS EMERGENCY ONLY PLEASE!