Elmhurst, Elmhurst, NY 11373 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Fête by Janina

Fête By Janina is a full-service wedding planning company based out of Elmhurst, New York. Fête was founded by Janina Paula Pangilnan-Villanueva, who moved from the Philippines to New York to pursue her love for helping couples celebrate their wedding day. Janina and her team will be with you every step of the way, from the initial planning to the day of the wedding. She’ll make sure everything runs smoothly on your wedding day so that you and your family can relax and enjoy each special moment.

Janina and her team can provide planning assistance for a variety of celebrations, including civil unions, cultural weddings, elopements, non-religious weddings, and religious weddings. She’ll help you plan everything, from the moment you walk down the aisle to the reception. Some of the services that Fête By Janina offers include:

• Day-of coordination

Fête by Janina 4
Fête by Janina 5

MJ · Married on 12/07/2018

To Our Wedding Dream Maker

In a lifetime, you come across a magical milestone that is MARRIAGE. As a bride, you dream it, you envision it and you plan it alongside the love of your life. As you embark on it, you realize that planning takes an entire village and an entire dream. I would never forget the day when we decided to pick Janina and surrender our dream wedding onto her hands. Janina and her team did not only plan and coordinate our wedding - but they lived it, embraced the magic in it, and turned every bit of that vision into reality. The path to the wedding day has become a journey we will deeply miss and vividly remember as Janina made it into an exceptionally unforgettable experience. Simply put, it was the BEST DAY of our lives. Janina is a top-tier level wedding coordinator to say the least – and her passion to her craft is a testament to it all. I could not articulate enough how she was on top of every detail, but the thing that was unexpectedly refreshing was how she gives you her heart and soul in every vision you have in mind. That genuine approach of how she wants everything to be perfect is something you can’t put a price tag on. We have never felt so lucky to have been able to pick 1 out of a million to plan our wedding. In the midst of the chaos that is wedding planning, God took a nod and gave us the BEST that the universe has to offer to pave way to making our wedding vision come to life. And indeed, it has unfolded into the perfect wedding story. I mean - it happens only once in a lifetime and settling for anything less was never our option. To this day, we still have chills and butterflies and confetti in our hearts as we reminisce our wedding day. I would like to think that fate brought her into our lives. Her ingenuity also radiated to the rest of her team (Sasa and Ban) who were right there every second to attend to any need imaginable. Me and my husband have never felt so taken care of. Moreover, her calming presence and unparalleled words of reassurance surely eased out any anxiety we had as we head into the last few days of the wedding. She speaks of her own personal and professional experience and when someone texts you first thing in the morning of your wedding day saying "Good morning to the most of beautiful bride, this happens only once so enjoy every moment of it as I have everything under control and your job is to just smile for the rest of your day and take everything in” - I know then that she has given us our happily ever after right that second.

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Santiago-Francisco · Married on 11/16/2018

Blessed work of art

After our engagement, it just occured to me that we don’t really have a dream wedding. All we wanted was to be united and to celebrate this blessed union with the people we love. With less than 3 months of planning, we feared that there wouldn’t be enough time, but FetebyJanina proved us wrong.

Janina embraced everything in stride, with a smile on her face, words of positivity, and excitement. Her optimism radiated through us and everything felt as if they were falling into place.

The way she planned and coordinated our wedding was like painting. She took both our colors and carefully brushed each one until our blank canvas became a work of art.

Our words of gratitude and these photos will never be enough to define her work. FetebyJanina and her team (Sasa, Bianca and Warren) gave us not only a wedding, but an unforgettable first day of our marriage.

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Fête by Janina 6
    Fête by Janina 7
    Fête by Janina 8
    Fête by Janina 9
    Fête by Janina 10

michelle · Married on 12/01/2017

One of the BEST decisions I made for my wedding was hire Fete by Janina. Because of this, I was able to REALLY ENJOY my wedding day. I did not feel one bit of stress the entire day. Janina was very HANDS ON. She will set up meetings every month (more frequent when it comes closer to the day), would email me a recap of our meetings and would text me any reminders that I need to complete for the month. What touched me the most was when she even texted me the morning of of my wedding day telling me to relax and just enjoy the day and how she got everything taken care of - and that's exactly what she did. Her assistant was with me the entire day offering me drinks, food, etc. Janina was on top of everything (which the guests noticed too as she stood at the corner of our reception place while she was making sure everything was in order!) I'm really amazed with her team!!!! Job well done!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Fête by Janina FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3