Fête by Janina

Elmhurst, NY 11373 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Fête by Janina

COMPLETE WEDDING DAY MANAGEMENT (Day-of Coordination)

When you have prepared everything for your wedding: from booking the church and reception venues, hiring musicians and host/s, I will be your point person to make sure that everything runs smoothly on your wedding day, so you and your family can relax and enjoy each moment.

Vendor contracts' review and confirmation

Time Management/Schedule on the day of the wedding

Program flow and sequencing

Facilitate the Ceremony Rehearsal

Be onsite during preparation, ceremony and celebration for up to ten (10) hours

TURNOVER PLANNING & COORDINATION (Halfway Coordination)

When you have booked the major vendors you would like for the wedding (church/ceremony location, reception venue/caterer, photographer and videographer) but still need help with all the small details that can get so overwhelming. You can turn over the planning process to me so you can focus on other important things, and we can work on these together up until your special day.

Unlimited phone calls and email consultation

Detailed checklist and monthly/weekly check-ins on our progress

Research and assist in booking vendors for the remaining parts needed for the wedding

Vendor contracts review and communication

EVERYTHING included in the Complete Wedding Day Management package

Other Services:

RSVP Management

Booking accommodation and transportation for out-of-town guests

Purchasing, preparing and distribution of post-wedding gifts for the wedding entourage

I'm here to help, so you can focus on what matters.

Hope to hear from you soon, and I'm looking forward to share this exciting journey with you! - Janina

Follow Fête by Janina on

Philadelphia Wedding. Bridal March.
First Dance. Parents' Dance.
First Dance. Parents' Dance.
Best Man's Toast
Newlywed couples

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for Fête by Janina

michelle · Married on 12/01/2017

One of the BEST decisions I made for my wedding was hire Fete by Janina. Because of this, I was able to REALLY ENJOY my wedding day. I did not feel one bit of stress the entire day. Janina was very HANDS ON. She will set up meetings every month (more frequent when it comes closer to the day), would email me a recap of our meetings and would text me any reminders that I need to complete for the month. What touched me the most was when she even texted me the morning of of my wedding day telling me to relax and just enjoy the day and how she got everything taken care of - and that's exactly what she did. Her assistant was with me the entire day offering me drinks, food, etc. Janina was on top of everything (which the guests noticed too as she stood at the corner of our reception place while she was making sure everything was in order!) I'm really amazed with her team!!!! Job well done!! Highly recommended!

Fête by Janina FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings to you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3