Elmhurst, Elmhurst, NY 11373 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Fête by Janina

Fête By Janina is a full-service wedding planning company based out of Elmhurst, New York. Fête was founded by Janina Paula Pangilnan-Villanueva, who moved from the Philippines to New York to pursue her love for helping couples celebrate their wedding day. Janina and her team will be with you every step of the way, from the initial planning to the day of the wedding. She’ll make sure everything runs smoothly on your wedding day so that you and your family can relax and enjoy each special moment.

Janina and her team can provide planning assistance for a variety of celebrations, including civil unions, cultural weddings, elopements, non-religious weddings, and religious weddings. She’ll help you plan everything, from the moment you walk down the aisle to the reception. Some of the services that Fête By Janina offers include:

• Day-of coordination

Fête by Janina 5
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Santiago-Francisco · Married on 11/16/2018

Blessed work of art

After our engagement, it just occured to me that we don’t really have a dream wedding. All we wanted was to be united and to celebrate this blessed union with the people we love. With less than 3 months of planning, we feared that there wouldn’t be enough time, but FetebyJanina proved us wrong.

Janina embraced everything in stride, with a smile on her face, words of positivity, and excitement. Her optimism radiated through us and everything felt as if they were falling into place.

The way she planned and coordinated our wedding was like painting. She took both our colors and carefully brushed each one until our blank canvas became a work of art.

Our words of gratitude and these photos will never be enough to define her work. FetebyJanina and her team (Sasa, Bianca and Warren) gave us not only a wedding, but an unforgettable first day of our marriage.

Fête by Janina 6
    Fête by Janina 7
    Fête by Janina 8
    Fête by Janina 9
    Fête by Janina 10
    Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Kat

Kat · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing team! Caring, professional and detail-oriented! Just superb!

(This is a long-overdue, one-year late of a review but here goes).
    I was hesitant to hire a wedding coordinator outside of Chicago for my October 2018 wedding, but my older sister, who has seen Janina work on a wedding a year before mine, highly recommended her. After a few discussions, my husband and I took a chance with hiring a "long distance" day-of coordinator.

It was the one of the best decisions we made!
    Janina exceeded our expectations!

About 1.5 months before the wedding day, apart from emails, our main communication were thru phone calls, that had become weekly. Those calls were very helpful, and as my husband and I would jokingly tell Janina then, were very therapeutic. She is one of the sweetest and warmest people we know. She has thought of every single detail possible; details that my husband and I were sure was why we needed a coordinator, because we were kind of clueless. (There will be details you might want/need for your wedding that most of those wedding planner books do not include, so ask you wedding planner/coordinator!)

On the day of our wedding, her team was exceptional! Janina and her team of 2 thought of the things that we forgot to do or did not factor in on the day of, and quietly worked on them without adding stress to my husband and I. All day and night, they kept big smiles on their faces, they were laughing with us and giving us (maybe just Me) reassurances on the few times they caught me looking worried or stressed or anxious. My husband and I don’t really know what it is but, we instantly felt like they were our friends. We only met the 3 of them the day before our wedding! Some of our family and friends still speak highly about them too! They were very professional, trustworthy and very organized but still exude optimism, warmth and comfort that I felt relaxed in their presence (as a Bride, that was super important!). I highly, highly recommend Fete by Janina to any Bride-to-be as their planner and/or coordinator. Not only did they help make the first day of our marriage perfect and beautifully memorable, but we gained a friend in her, Warren and Mares! Kevin and I are forever thankful! You guys have etched your places in our hearts!

Fête by Janina 11