Berkeley, CA 94705 Map · Phone number

About Feet First Eventertainment

"Dancing...it is just like standing but a little bit faster!" We at Feet First Eventertainment pride ourselves in providing superb DJ services for weddings and more. Feet First was established in 1988 by two brothers with Campus Events at UCLA. Over 25 years later, we are still approaching events with the same enthusiasm and care as we did when the company was first founded. We have two offices in California, San Francisco and Los Angeles, which means we can service the entire state of California. We have different wedding packages and many different DJs to suit everyone’s needs.

We believe that weddings should be elegant and all about the couple. You will not be getting a so called “cheesy” or an “all about me” type of DJ. Each one of our events are personalized to the couple. We strongly believe that every event is special and different. We do not have a set playlist that we just take with us. We are deciding what is played next live at the event. We are phenomenal at reading the crowd and getting everyone up and dancing while staying within the couple’s musical guidelines.

Please give us a call to hear in details all the services that we can provide to you on your special day or tell us some information about your wedding, and we’ll get back to you in order to discuss your special day!

Follow Feet First Eventertainment on

weddingphoto
weddingphoto2

61 Reviews for Feet First Eventertainment

Rick · Married on 10/08/2016

Top notch professionals both the DJ (Dave) and the Day-of-the-Wedding Planner (Bea)! We first hired Dave as we were looking for a DJ. That was a no brainer once we met and talked with Dave and his wife Bea. As the wedding approached we realized we needed help the day of the wedding and discovered that's what Bea did. And boy did she do a good job! Both of them communicate well with those involved with the wedding and make sure your wishes become a reality. We can't thank you enough for all you did to make our son and daughter-in-law's wedding day perfect!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2016

We recently got married and decided (a little last minute) to hire a DJ to manage our music. We called Feet First and even though they were pretty busy that weekend, Sunny went out of her way to find a DJ for us, and I must say, it all worked out perfectly. Desmond was our DJ and in addition to just being a really nice, fun guy, he listened to our requests, researched the music we liked and played what our guests requested as the night got going. That was our plan exactly. We were incredibly happy with our experience with Feet First. Sunny was professional, prompt and very helpful. I recommend Feet First for your event 100%!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Lydia · Married on 06/14/2014

From the first email and phone conversation I could tell that I liked Dave. He has a good sense of humor and is easy-going, but still professional. Dave let us know immediately that he was there for us no matter how corny or silly the request, and I felt incredibly confident in him throughout the planning process leading up to the wedding. He returned emails in a timely manner, met with us in person, asked the right questions, and understood what kind of wedding we wanted. Overall, I would say Dave is an excellent communicator.

On the big day, Dave did a fantastic job. He showed up on time, checked-in with us throughout dinner, played the songs I had sent to him, and made sure everyone was having a great time! I did not want to leave the dance floor and was so sad when it was time for the last song!

I will be recommending Dave to my friends and family, and hope to attend a wedding in the future where he DJs!

Sent on 07/07/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Feet First Eventertainment FAQ

• What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Projector

• Chateau la Joye
    Chateau la Joye Mansion Weddings

The entire group at Feet First has been great to work with. As a venue, it is so very important to have a DJ that can keep the festivities alive and fun. Feet First can and will do that. Always a pleasure to work with and very flexable with any couples request, I am very happy when our bride's choose Feet First.

• In The Pink Weddings & Events
    In The Pink Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Feet First only very recently, and it won't be the last. They are organized when it comes to scheduling the important wedding events, work hard to accommodate special requests and extensive "Do Not Play" lists, and when we needed to change the order of events on the fly, they didn't miss a beat. The emcee segments were not over the top- perfect for laid back clients. It's easy to see why they've been in the biz for so long!

• White Doves Los Angeles Southern California
    White Doves Los Angeles Southern California Wedding Rentals

Feet First Eventertainment is a great company for your Wedding! We have been on many wedding venues together!