430 Sylvan street, Ridgefield Park, NJ 07663 Map · Phone number

About Favors & More, LLC

Wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners require an overwhelming amount of leg work, scheduling, and attention to detail. F & M Events professional wedding planners will take care of every aspect of your wedding according to your specifications – from the perfect venue, cake, flowers, decorations, menu, and photographer, to coordinating with all the wedding vendors to keep you within your budget.

In short, we’ll make sure every facet of your wedding day goes smoothly. We have the experience, knowledge, guidance, and creativity to make your wedding day as wonderful as you always hoped it would be.

Let us help plan your wedding today! Contact us for a free consultation.

Wedding Planning Services include:

Favors & More, LLC 5
Favors & More, LLC 6
Favors & More, LLC 7

Marbely · Married on 01/01/2018

I am so glad I went ahead and booked Yosie for our wedding decor and coordination. She was responsible for our table liners, table runners, seating chart, favors, charger plates, entrance sign, sweetheart table backdrop, basically everything lol. She was accessible, professional, and honest but what I loved most about working with her was that while she always gave ideas, she ensured that I ultimately made the decision on everything to ensure I was happy overall. She was so flexible and available to meet and/or talk even up to an hour! The day of the wedding during the reception she even pinned my hair so beautifully after my hair became frizzy :) Overall, Yosie and her team was worth every penny. Personally, I believe her packages are very reasonable given that we utilized MANY of her services and the girl truly has talent and is of very much quality. You get what you pay for right? Not only that, but you're paying for peace of mind which you most definitely need the day of your wedding! I received so many compliments on our decor and I just love looking back at pics of the decor from our wedding. Thank you Yosie again and to future couples, don't think twice and just book FandMevents :)

Sent on 01/24/2018

Nena · Married on 10/26/2017

Great experience! Made my daughter first beautiful such a beautiful memory! Every detail was spectacular! Will definitely be using Yosie and Favors and More for all my events

Sent on 01/29/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2017

I love the approach Yosi took after I explain the vision for my mothers 60th birthday party! She right away showed her expertise in making it come alive completely more than I thought could be possible. My mother was in total shock and filled with joy when she entered the room, and her guests still stalk about how beautiful it was! F and M Events is the way to go, hands down!!!!!

Sent on 01/22/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Elssol production
    Elssol production Wedding Videographers

This girls are amazing in what they do and they are really great to work with.

• 430 Sylvan street Ridgefield Park, NJ, 07663 See on map