208 N Meadow St Unit 1, Ithaca, NY 14850 Map · Phone number
  • Meet the Team

About Fausel Imagery

Woman Owned | LGBT Owned | BLM | LOVE IS LOVE

Upstate New York Wedding & Lifestyle Photographer

For my full portfolio and wedding photography, visit www.fauselimagery.com or find me on instagram: @fauselimagery

Contact me using my email (fausel.imagery@gmail.com) and/or my cell 607-229-5680 (Call or Text anytime!)

Let's set up a consult to discuss your perfect wedding coverage. :)

-Chelsea Fausel

#fauselimagery

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Fausel Imagery on

Other couples have also viewed

• Gerritsen Photography
Love in the time of Corona
Love in the time of Corona
L O V E W I N S
L O V E W I N S
"Let's do an old timey photo."
"Let's do an old timey photo."
D A N C E

9 Reviews for Fausel Imagery

• Megan

Megan A. · Married on 10/10/2020

Our Big Day

We booked Chelsea for our wedding in the midst of the pandemic. Chelsea was punctual, patient, accomodating, SO flexible, incredibly friendly, and made our photo experience fun with her humor. Chelsea was so comfortable to be around and made it effortless to be in front of a camera. She got along with everyone in our bridal party and family so very easily. She was patient as our first look spot drastically changed and asked her to climb The Glen with us in Watkins for our photos. Most importantly, we were beyond thrilled when we received the absolutely BEAUTIFUL photos from our big day. Her eye for capturing unique and creative photos is as talented, if not more, for capturing the classics. She captured, not only the amazing and creative posed photos, but the candid photos of laughter and love with our family and friends. Those are the ones we cherish the most. We are extremely grateful for everything Chelsea did for us, especially during COVID! We will continue to choose Fausel Imagrey for all of our photography needs in the future! Thank you, Chelsea!!!

Sent on 01/24/2021

Fausel Imagery's reply:

Oh my goodness, this brought actual tears to my eyes! Thank you for entrusting me with these moments.
  • Meaghan

Meaghan E. · Married on 08/29/2020

Fausel Imagery is top notch

Chelsea worked with us to create such a unique elopement shoot. She was flexible in timing because of a stormy day. Chelsea has an amazing eye for details both micro and macro. Her photo composition is outstanding. And she’s got a great sense of humor that helped us relax and feel comfortable even though most of the time my eyes are closed when people take my picture. She truly captured the essence of our day.

Sent on 11/02/2020

Kate N. · Married on 04/18/2020

Superstar Photographer

Chelsea is simply AMAZING! Especially during this crazy pandemic. She shot my engagement photos last summer and our vows in April and was totally flexible when our rescheduled date fell through as well and made room for our 1 year vow renewal (in 2021, come hell or high water, it’s happening) ...she has been there with/for us along the entire way!

Such an amazing person with a beautiful skill of capturing life’s important moments.

Sent on 11/02/2020

Fausel Imagery's reply:

Awe Kate... You guys were such troopers! It's been quite the ride and I loved your beautiful elopement! I'm excited to photograph your BIG day in the future!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Fausel Imagery Pricing

Fausel Imagery Price Rates

Fausel Imagery FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2250
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3899
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

1 Real Wedding

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Fausel Imagery 1
    $25 Gift Card

When you write a review on Wedding Wire, you will recieve a $25 Gift Card for any Fausel Imagery Photo Session. #fauselimagery

• Fausel Imagery 2
    $50.00 OFF Engagement Session

When you book Fausel Imagery for your engagment through wedding wire, you'll recieve $50 off. #fauselimagery

• Fausel Imagery 3
    10% off Wedding Photography

Booking through wedding wire will get you a 10% discount with Fausel Imagery. #fauselimagery

Team of Fausel Imagery

Chelsea Fausel

Chelsea Fausel

Owner | Your Photographer

Hi, I'm Chelsea. Coffee loving, creative mama, wife and photographer. Our 2 mom household is full of love, life, adventures. We love travel, go hiking, cook and create projects and crafts with our kids. Enriching our children's lives has become our highest priority as moms. You can follow our adventures on instagram: @fauselpartyofsix

Thank you for taking me into consideration for your photography needs. People often ask me how long I've been doing photography, where I went to school and why I do this... I studied television and radio Production at TC3, graduated in 2011. So, I didn't study photography. I learned basic camera and composition rules though! Becoming a mom and taking photos of my son was what inspired photography. But it was always just a hobby.

In 2014, my wife insisted I purchase a REAL camera, a couple lenses and invest in this "hobby" of mine. By the end of 2014, I was able to leave my job and focus on Fausel Imagery full time... By mid 2015, my wife was able to leave HER job and become a full time mom. To this day, Fausel Imagery supports our family fully and we could not be more grateful to our clients for that.

Whatever you're going through, thank you for the invitation and the privilege of being able to document it. Through Life, death and love, it's your right to experience life first hand. So put away your cell phones and live in the moment while I capture life for you.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 208 N Meadow St Unit 1 Ithaca, NY, 14850 See on map
    Location of (Fausel Imagery)

Fausel Imagery frequently asked questions

What photography services does Fausel Imagery include in the starting price?

Fausel Imagery includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Proofs

What photography services does Fausel Imagery include in their most popular wedding package?

Fausel Imagery includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Fausel Imagery offer?

Fausel Imagery offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Fausel Imagery offer?

Fausel Imagery offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Fausel Imagery offer for wedding events?

Fausel Imagery offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Fausel Imagery and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Fausel Imagery is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Fausel Imagery offer?

Fausel Imagery currently offers 1 gift promotion, 1 offer promotion and 1 discount promotion for wedding services.