Fausel Imagery

$3,899 Most Popular Price

$3,899 Most Popular Price

Woman Owned | LGBT Owned | BLM | LOVE IS LOVE

Upstate New York Wedding & Lifestyle Photographer

For my full portfolio and wedding photography, visit www.fauselimagery.com or find me on instagram: @fauselimagery

Contact me using my email (fausel.imagery@gmail.com) and/or my cell 607-229-5680 (Call or Text anytime!)

Let's set up a consult to discuss your perfect wedding coverage. :)

-Chelsea Fausel

#fauselimagery

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,899

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

• Erica
    Erica Married on 10/09/2021

Kept us on track and made the most magical memories via photo!

Chelsea unequivocally knows what she is doing, what pose to strike, and how to keep a big group moving along and getting the pictures we will come to treasure. With the size of our wedding party and the chaos of the day I feel like Chelsea always knew the right things to say and the exact artistic eye to capture moments we wouldn’t have been able to see. I am dying to get the rest of my photos because our sneak peak is so perfect. Also she is hilarious, aside from being an artistic genius!!!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey B. Married on 09/18/2021

Absolutely amazing!

We got married at Treleaven Winery in September, 2021. The days leading up to our wedding were super stressful, as our guest transportation cancelled 2 days before the big day. Chelsea was EXTREMELY accommodating, and was able to meet us at the venue early to start pictures (which allowed our wedding party transportation to shuttle back and get our guests). We were instantly put at ease as soon as we arrived at the venue to meet Chelsea. She was super comfortable to be around, and constantly had us laughing. Our wedding party could not stop raving about her, and how fun she made taking all the photos. We had only booked Chelsea for 5 hours, but she was more than flexible and ended up staying an additional 3 hours for us! She also was a trooper in tracking my husband and I down to sign our marriage license! Without her we probably wouldn't be legally married right now :) We had SO much fun with her, and will recommend her to all of our friends who are in need of a fun, friendly, and all around rockstar photographer. Thank you so much Chelsea!! You truly exceeded all of our expectations and made our day one that we will never forget :)
  • Megan
    Megan A. Married on 10/10/2020

Our Big Day

We booked Chelsea for our wedding in the midst of the pandemic. Chelsea was punctual, patient, accomodating, SO flexible, incredibly friendly, and made our photo experience fun with her humor. Chelsea was so comfortable to be around and made it effortless to be in front of a camera. She got along with everyone in our bridal party and family so very easily. She was patient as our first look spot drastically changed and asked her to climb The Glen with us in Watkins for our photos. Most importantly, we were beyond thrilled when we received the absolutely BEAUTIFUL photos from our big day. Her eye for capturing unique and creative photos is as talented, if not more, for capturing the classics. She captured, not only the amazing and creative posed photos, but the candid photos of laughter and love with our family and friends. Those are the ones we cherish the most. We are extremely grateful for everything Chelsea did for us, especially during COVID! We will continue to choose Fausel Imagrey for all of our photography needs in the future! Thank you, Chelsea!!!

Fausel Imagery's reply:

Oh my goodness, this brought actual tears to my eyes! Thank you for entrusting me with these moments.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Meaghan & Danielle
    25 photos · 08/29/2020

Deals

Fausel Imagery 1
Gift

When you write a review on Wedding Wire, you will recieve a $25 Gift Card for any Fausel Imagery Photo Session. #fauselimagery

Fausel Imagery 2
Offer

When you book Fausel Imagery for your engagment through wedding wire, you'll recieve $50 off. #fauselimagery

Fausel Imagery 3
Discount

Booking through wedding wire will get you a 10% discount with Fausel Imagery. #fauselimagery

Pricing

Team

Chelsea Fausel
Chelsea Fausel
Owner | Your Photographer

Hi, I'm Chelsea. Coffee loving, creative mama, wife and photographer. Our 2 mom household is full of love, life, adventures. We love travel, go hiking, cook and create projects and crafts with our kids. Enriching our children's lives has become our highest priority as moms. You can follow our adventures on instagram: @fauselpartyofsix

Thank you for taking me into consideration for your photography needs. People often ask me how long I've been doing photography, where I went to school and why I do this... I studied television and radio Production at TC3, graduated in 2011. So, I didn't study photography. I learned basic camera and composition rules though! Becoming a mom and taking photos of my son was what inspired photography. But it was always just a hobby.

In 2014, my wife insisted I purchase a REAL camera, a couple lenses and invest in this "hobby" of mine. By the end of 2014, I was able to leave my job and focus on Fausel Imagery full time... By mid 2015, my wife was able to leave HER job and become a full time mom. To this day, Fausel Imagery supports our family fully and we could not be more grateful to our clients for that.

Whatever you're going through, thank you for the invitation and the privilege of being able to document it. Through Life, death and love, it's your right to experience life first hand. So put away your cell phones and live in the moment while I capture life for you.

208 N Meadow St Unit 1 Ithaca, NY, 14850
Location of (Fausel Imagery)

Fausel Imagery frequently asked questions

What photography services does Fausel Imagery include in the starting price?

Fausel Imagery includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Fausel Imagery include in their most popular wedding package?

Fausel Imagery includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Fausel Imagery offer?

Fausel Imagery offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Fausel Imagery offer?

Fausel Imagery offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Fausel Imagery offer for wedding events?

Fausel Imagery offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Fausel Imagery and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Fausel Imagery is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Fausel Imagery offer?

Fausel Imagery currently offers 1 gift promotion, 1 offer promotion and 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding