401 S 6th St, Sunnyside, WA 98944 Map · Phone number

13 Reviews for Fashion Corner

• Jenifer

Jenifer Smith · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding dress

I have not wore a dress in over 40 years so buying my wedding dress was a huge step. Everyone there was super accommodating and very nice 😍

Sent on 06/06/2019

Lindsey · Married on 07/23/2016

Fashion Corner was an amazing place to get my wedding dress, the price, customer service, and how they went above and beyond to ensure it fit just right was exactly what i envisioned in picking out my dress.

Sent on 03/06/2017
  • User4195774 · 2+ years ago

Although I thought I was going to have to travel far from my hometown to find the perfect wedding gown, I was wrong! After having a bad experience at David's Bridal in Kennewick, I decided to check out Fashion Corner. Irene, owner of the store, was my assistant for my appointment. Right away, she was straight-forward with me and asked me what she needed to know: my budget, color of dress desired and type/style. As soon as I let her know, we headed upstairs to the bridal fitting space and in less than 5 minutes, she brought 3 gowns for me to try on. I fell in love with the first dress, but it wasn't until the 3rd dress that I found exactly what I was looking for! Irene listened to what I wanted and didn't overwhelm me with too many choices. I'm thankful I didn't have to come back to try on a whole bunch of other dresses! My family and friends loved my mermaid, ivory dress with rhinestones on the sweetheart bust area and on the laced back. It was exaclty what I wanted! I recommend Irene and Fashion Corner!

Sent on 06/23/2014